• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mop2a8FwU21spc5nfo1_400.jpg

aye done

I changed my SSID to Bestbuy and it totally worked!

jasonng

Huh, how does that work? Are they just AI at that point?
They're the same as your first, just without the mayor duties. You will never see them when you're active with your villager. Judging from past games though, your critters will reference them once in a while when you talk to them.

Start a new game file on the title screen. If you don't have to share your 3ds then there's no need other than to have a design/inventory mule. I had to create an extra villager just so I can build the roads that I want. I wish I didn't have to because now I have two houses to design. I'm not having an ugly house in my town.

zroid

Banned
At first this dream town seems cute, but then it gets weird.

tumblr_mook76rqmO1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Heart projects everywhere.

tumblr_mook69Q0sK1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Somehow she segregated most of her villagers to a cliffside.

tumblr_mook5gD8mC1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

The houses are interesting.

tumblr_mook898MLG1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Oh god I want out.

LOL I really need to get the dream suite. Opted for a water well instead yesterday. :(

1GqJIxv.jpg

If any of you are interested this mural for your town, my Dream Code is 4500-2145-6268

I believe all you have to do is talk to a town animal for the designs. The mural takes 9 design slots, so I recommend to bring an alt.

Dragnet

The _The Cloud SSID trick totally works with encryption too for those that can't be arsed to turn it off! Just did it myself :)

Roto13

Fifth straight day of rain here in Figaro. At this rate I'll run out of room for Gyroids, and I'll never have to water my flowers.

Also, I hate all of you who can't appreciate the magnificence of Beardo.

Why do I have a spotpass dot on the game in my home menu?
What are the flooring and wallpaper in the back room?
Sci-fi wall and ramshackle floor. Both from Savanah. (Thanks for the busted old concrete floor, Svanah.)

Oxx

I spent ages catching tiger butterflies because Retail said they had a special price for them.

I didn't make much money lol. I think most of the other bugs I caught were still worth more.

milkham

I went to nintendo japan's dreamtown, at least i think it was

vSzk74g.jpg
gDTzjwa.jpg
cbXGfnk.jpg
mrdk0Lk.jpg

strategically placed tingle portrait
tDa9D7x.jpg

the code is 0000-0100-0017

Koomaster

3 days. it doesn't really makes sense when T&T mart just took one day but i think that's just how kicks roll.
Work slows to a crawl when the builders have to wear gas masks while doing their jobs.

That was mean, I am sure Kicks smells very nice for a skunk...

Guys, how does the shadow of the Coelacanth look like? It's been raining for 3 days here, still haven't got the bastard. It's driving me nuts. xD

Roto13

It is way too close. Seems like the plants in this game are very sensitive :lol

I had a huge line of them all the way up the side of my house (some of the ones on one side side, all of the ones on the other side lived, but I dug them all up because fuck asymmetry) and you can see them planted on the island directly next to each other. :mad:

I had a huge line of them all the way up the side of my house (some of the ones on one side side, all of the ones on the other side lived, but I dug them all up because fuck asymmetry) and you can see them planted on the island directly next to each other. :mad:

I think it's too close to the house. Same happened to me.

Or maybe it's the bushes.

Coquette

When you expand your house by adding rooms on the back and sides, does the exterior actually expand or no?

Asking because I want to know if I should move my flowers. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom