• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

tumblr_mop5t9iLG71svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Jesus, Cherry. You better have some good furniture for this.

Chuckpebble

So I got to see Resetti this morning. I put my 3DS into my pocket while I was standing close to my desk. The SD card end of the system wacked my desk dislodging the card enough to kill the game I had suspended. I opened the thing up to a black screen asking me to hit the home button because the SD card was removed.

Spoilered because ya never know:
So Resetti asks to take over from Isabelle. He offered me 3 options as to why I reset.
-I wanted to undo something (not exact wording)
-My batteries died (LOL)
-I couldn't avoid it (this is the one I selected)

He rambles a bit. Mentions how there is no monitoring station a few times throughout. Says he doesn't have much to say this time because they couldn't do surveillance. Insinuates that when they have the capabilities he'll have much more to say.
Anyway, got to go through the birthday thing twice. Here are my wishes:
2013-06-20%2006.24.39.jpg

Got a tennis table with that one.

2013-06-20%2007.57.10.jpg

Got an arched window wallpaper with that one.

Not sure how the gifts work, but I wonder if they maybe parse your wish somehow.

Linius

iSiHUPly8aiz4.JPG

Chilling at Irish Ninja's town.

izk5ueasoACsK.JPG

Finally got my hands on some axes thanks to Lazybones.

ibdQsOJv7lNOFM.JPG

I now realise that this looks a bit sinister...

ibqY0UHl93mkFX.JPG

My music basement room. If anyone has a guitar, I'd love to buy it!

iBgT19NVorxXc.JPG

He's probably right.

Within 5 minutes of entering the island I caught 3 whale sharks, 1 ocean sunfish, 1 shark, 1 ray, 1 napoleonfish and even had two shadows with fins above the sea fight for the same line....
Today is a good day

Linius

Funny enough, there's a Japanese guy I favorited in my Happy Homes from E3 who has that set. He's the one who had the computer desk that displays a manatee when it's turned on.

Well Dragnet is coming over with a rock guitar now, so that's a start.

I'll have to expand the room first anyways in order to fitt all these guitars.

So here's a complete list of neighbors in my town of Larkson:
Bunnie (Rabbit)
Hugh (Pig)
Diana (Deer)
Jambette (Frog)
Roscoe (Horse)
Kidd (Goat)
Diva (Frog)
Rod (Mouse)
Chow (Panda)
Agnes (Pig)

I like Diva and Chow the least, but I don't hate them enough to move out.
Diana seems like bourgeois kind of resident snoot, but I like her enough to accept that every town needs one of those.
Bunnie, Kidd, Hugh, and especially Roscoe are my favorites and I want them to stay for as long as possible!
Agnes just moved in yesterday, so I can't say anything about her yet except that she's cute (for a pig lol). Rod looks like a fun character, and has a nice house. And I'm neutral for Jambette.

The convience store is done so I can build up my catalogue.
Kicks should be done by tomorrow.
Finished my first Pro Design.

Well Dragnet is coming over with a rock guitar now, so that's a start.

I'll have to expand the room first anyways in order to fitt all these guitars.

If you want, I can order them today (they won't show up till tomorrow) and we can arrange to swap them. I'll just let you know how much they come to via the Showcase catalogue.

Linius

If you want, I can order them today (they won't show up till tomorrow) and we can arrange to swap them. I'll just let you know how much they come to via the Showcase catalogue.

Oh, that would be awesome! I want all except for the rock guitar which I just bought of Dragnar :)

PM the details.

So here's a complete list of neighbors in my town of Larkson:
Bunnie (Rabbit)
Hugh (Pig)
Diana (Deer)
Jambette (Frog)
Roscoe (Horse)
Kidd (Goat)
Diva (Frog)
Rod (Mouse)
Chow (Panda)
Agnes (Pig)

I have Agnes. Always tells me to "holla" and I didn't even have to set it as her saying, so she's cool with me. Her house is kinda crappy though, save the cool dice stereo (if I'm thinking of the right house that is :lol)

They just keep asking for Golden Stags and Coelacanths don't they?

The other day Punchy asked me for a saddled bichir. They only show up at 9pm. I caught one at 11:15, by which time Punchy was already asleep. You are so lucky you're the coolest guy in my town, Punchy...

In other news, Diva got slightly more tolerable after I changed her catchphrase to "herp derp" and realized she gives me free medicine after I get stung by bees (and holy cow, trying to catch them is damn near impossible! I haven't managed to do it once!)

Also, 3995-7832-0229. Not sure how this will work, exactly. Do I get a notice if someone added me as a friend and ask me to reciprocate?

In other news, Diva got slightly more tolerable after I changed her catchphrase to "herp derp" and realized she gives me free medicine after I get stung by bees (and holy cow, trying to catch them is damn near impossible! I haven't managed to do it once!)

After watching a video on how to do it, the trick is to wait till the swarm reaches your net's length.

Practice the swing and you should time it perfectly.
I caught 8 bees over the course of three days (and got stung twice).

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I went to GameStop(EU) today to see if they had this game in.

They did not.

DAY RUINED

I went digital for this, because you'll want it on your 3DS at all time anyway

EDIT: Please you guys with the "dubious images", they're funny and all, but remember what Stumpokapow said a couple of pages ago pls. Let's keep this thread open, eh? So maybe this meme has got to go.

Sorry, let me give the first and only clarification here -- the "no lewd images" rule that we had to repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly repeatedly warn many of you guys about in the pre-release community-ish threads still applies here. I'll take that as confusion or as a sign that some people here haven't read the pre-release threads.

So, again, to be clear:
People have a reasonable expectation that this thread is family-friendly. Please make it a welcoming environment for everybody. Try to avoid making lewd jokes or posting sexualized images, even as a joke. If you're going to post something borderline, please link it rather than inline it. This isn't about punishing people or knocking heads, it's about encouraging voluntary self-policing.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom