• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been mostly a Wii and now Wii U player skipped Mario Kart 7 and 3D Land my eyes just hated the small screen but for ACNL I have been glued and saving for a 3DS XL like I planned for over a year now lol

activity time rankings

3) Ocarina of Time 3D 47:42

2) Kid Icarus: Uprising 49:06

1) Animal Crossing: New Leaf 86:23

I should be able to beat my Xenoblade Chronicles time by the end of the month but I want to get the new 3DS AC bundle next week and I don't plan to transfer my games over to the XL just going to start a new spot and keep both towns

after the Wii U letdowns I am glad AC still has the charm to pull me in

Linius

So my guitar request went well I guess. Already have the rock guitar in my basement now. Country guitar coming right on. Metal guitar being ordered by the next person. Only looking out for the folk guitar now.

Chopper

I went digital for this, because you'll want it on your 3DS at all time anyway

EDIT: Please you guys with the "dubious images", they're funny and all, but remember what Stumpokapow said a couple of pages ago pls. Let's keep this thread open, eh? So maybe this meme has got to go.
Is he referring to the tissue pictures?

Linius

I've been mostly a Wii and now Wii U player skipped Mario Kart 7 and 3D Land my eyes just hated the small screen but for ACNL I have been glued and saving for a 3DS XL like I planned for over a year now lol

activity time rankings

3) Ocarina of Time 3D 47:42

2) Kid Icarus: Uprising 49:06

1) Animal Crossing: New Leaf 86:23

I should be able to beat my Xenoblade Chronicles time by the end of the month but I want to get the new 3DS AC bundle next week and I don't plan to transfer my games over to the XL just going to start a new spot and keep both towns

after the Wii U letdowns I am glad AC still has the charm to pull me in

Up on till now MK7 took the sweet spot with only 39 hours on the clock. Luigi's Mansion 2 was the follow up with a mere 18 hours. Now AC: NL tops that big time. Almost at 60 hours now :p

Sendou

Oh right! If someone has items you could typically find at a gym (punching bag, gym equipment, K.K. Metal recording and something to play it with) then feel free to tell me and let us find you something in return. Suitable wallpaper and floor also wanted.

Man, grass deterioration is so disheartening. I never run and avoid walking through dirt patches. I've planted flowers in the dirt and watered them dutifully every day but I've yet to see any improvement. There were big dirt patches the day I started the game and it's only seemed to spread since.

I hate the idea of laying down an intricate network of paths all over the place so I keep bringing flowers back from the island to try to cover up the dirt but I just haven't seen any progress yet. This is the only frustrating part of the game for me at this point. I don't want my entire town covered in dirt.

Has anyone managed to regrow grass?

Thursday already and my turnip prices have only dropped since monday never moving up any chance this will change? I am in that decline patter now at 63 Monday was 95

Symphonic

Is there any good way to make money besides bug catching/fishing/fossils? I keep finding that I need way more money than I can get in any sort of reasonable time period.

Duster

tumblr_mop5t9iLG71svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Jesus, Cherry. You better have some good furniture for this.

She has no consideration for others, I haven't liked her since she put her dog house right in front of mine so I hit her with nets, Angus must dislike her too as he turns a blind eye to such brutal acts of violence.

n0ex.jpg

Jesus, this thread is becoming pure gold. But I'm always afraid to spoil cool things that I haven't already reached.

Does anyone have good offer for turnips? I need to sell mine. :<

Daily bell tracking:
Code:
Sun. B | 99 
Mon. 1 | 86  | (13.13%)
Mon. 2 | 82  | (4.65%)
Tue. 1 | 78  | (4.89%)
Tue. 2 | 127 | [b]62.82%[/b]
Wed. 1 | 143 | [b]12.60%[/b]
Wed. 2 | 463 | [b]223.78%[/b]
Thu. 1 | 166 | (64.15%)
Thu. 2 | 93  | (43.98%)
The crash!

tumblr_mop9b4s1IZ1svhx9do1_400.jpg

This mother fucker right here! On his first day too!
I would've shown him how the mayor gets down round these parts, but...

tumblr_mop9cpTp0H1svhx9do1_400.jpg

He listens to D&B through a gramophone. I can respect that.

Duster

This is nonsense.
She has given me medicine when I've gotten stung by bees. She's awesome.

tumblr_monbghy48j1sv6499o1_400.jpg
tumblr_moafye5zan1sv6499o1_400.jpg

I thought I may have overreacted when I saw her being so nice at Cookie's birthday party so I decided to give her a second chance. So the next time I saw her she asked for some fruit and I diligently went to get some, when I returned she decided that she no longer wanted ias she had another resident to her evil bidding.

I assumed she did this to cause trouble but now you've posted that maybe I am being unfair, what if she has some kind of multiple personality disorder that causes her to lurch between good and evil? Is it wrong to hit the mentally ill with nets?

Mr. Robot

I love my last batch of citizens, they seem more interesting than my starting ones

I mean i appreciate Bertha but she has high standards for being a hippo:
ZKwTQkz.jpg

No shit, did a bee stung your whole being, you fat mammal...

Now, let's take a look at this smug modafugga:
WlqD1cu.jpg

he cool! he cool with me and my swollen face...

That may explain why Marshal and Bertha are always fighting:
20lxVEu.jpg

I think Mira might be some kind of doctor or nurse since she always gives me medicine everytime i get stung by bees:
QSMOMa0.jpg

And carmen is such a diva that gives great advice:
LZEwCrA.jpg

mHN623E.jpg

OhaZUkU.jpg

Velcro Fly

Talked to Biskit just now and he wanted to come over. But I'm going out to dinner for my aunt's birthday tonight and then having people over for cake. So I have no idea when I'll get to play.

Way to guilt me for having a real life, game. :(

Meia

Is there any good way to make money besides bug catching/fishing/fossils? I keep finding that I need way more money than I can get in any sort of reasonable time period.

Island after 5pm, just keep picking up non fruit beetles off of the trees there. Have more money than you'll know what to do with, and you can start doing this day 4 of the game.

What's the maximum number of villagers you can have anyway? I currently have 9 and it seems like a strange number to go with. Unless it's supposed to be a nice round 10 including you?

Labrys

I'm getting tired of these fortune cookies, all I'm getting are Mario items. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARIO.

You can mail them to your villagers and they'll put them in their houses. Blanche now has a random Triple Banana display by her dresser, and Margie uses Peach's Umbrella.

Dang, my town got completely screwed by turnip prices. Decreased the entire week... Anyone have prices that are reasonably high today so I can offload this pile of turnips with at least some preservation of my dignity?

One more villager should be moving into my town since I only have nine so far.

I really hope that this new person doesn't move into a troublesome spot. Jeez.

If so, time to be an ass for sure. I won't back down like I did with Shari.

observingitself

Neo Member
Where better to make my 1st post (finally after a year of being accepted). Picked this up the other day and starting to get stuck right in, previously played WW and CF, forgot just how addictive Animal Crossing can be. Having a bit of trouble keeping it away from my 5 y/o.

Velcro Fly

I have O'hare moving in in the southwest corner of my town, making them the sixth person/animal to live down there. Everyone wants to live by the bridge I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom