• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my campsite was completed today. How long until somebody stays there?

Also I got my Club Tortimer membership. How do I get to the multiplayer island? I'm guessing it's an option next time I speak to Cap'n?

UberTag

Holy cow, Giant Snakehead. And with that, I think I've pretty much caught all available fish for this sort of time of year O.O
Congratulations... that was the last fish I caught in my village as well.
And now we wait until July.

Although, I'm hoping to score a wetsuit I can bring home from the island beforehand so I can add some more fishies to my aquarium this month.
Should make a trek to Club Tortimer and see if I can score one there.

Will be switching from my Wealth Town ordinance over to Night Owl once T&T Mart opens to take advantage of that sweet 5am closing time.

So my campsite was completed today. How long until somebody stays there?

Also I got my Club Tortimer membership. How do I get to the multiplayer island? I'm guessing it's an option next time I speak to Cap'n?

Yeah, Kapp'n will ask you if you want to go with other people to the island internationally.

As far as island games go, I love the Item Matching one but only when I'm playing with others. Gives you 15 medals I think at the Elite level!

zroid

Banned
I've really slowed down a lot. Didn't even go to the island yesterday.

Had a lot of fun pouring 50-60 hours into the first week, but I'm eager to go at a more leisurely pace henceforth. It's not that I'm getting burned out, I just need to balance my time more. :p

Also very much want to get through The Last of Us, and New Super Luigi U is downloading now!

If someone had Redd in their town, am I able to go to their town to try my hand at buying some art? I need a real piece of art very badly.

Had both Katie and Saharah in my town today. Typical that this would all be happening whilst at work!

I'll post some screens of my new carpet later and you guys can judge me on whether you think it is any good or not.

Also, I got another Wii Balance Board in my Fortune Cookie today so if anyone wants to trade or take it off my hands, please just let me know!

Had both Katie and Saharah in my town today. Typical that this would all be happening whilst at work!

I'll post some screens of my new carpet later and you guys can judge me on whether you think it is any good or not.

Also, I got another Wii Balance Board in my Fortune Cookie today so if anyone wants to trade or take it off my hands, please just let me know!

Yeah man I'll take the balance board. Anything to increase my Nintendo collection.
3625-8652-4655

Had a lot of fun pouring 50-60 ours into the first week, but I'm eager to go at a more leisurely pace henceforth. It's not that I'm getting burned out, I just need to balance my time more. :p

Also very much want to get through The Last of Us, and New Super Luigi U is downloading now!

I'm amazed I've spent 30 hours over the last 6 days playing, that's a lot considering my current gaming habits tend to be that I'll play for an hour or so at a time. Guess that's a testament to how compelling AC is... Wouldn't worry about burning yourself out! AC was meant to be taken at a slower pace (hence why running ruins grass!)

May I also ask... is Super Luigi U available for download without me owning NSMB:U? Kind of want to buy it...

Fey

Banned
What are the conditions to get the museum shop? I've donated at least one of everything and definitely have over 20 items donated. Anything else? Will Blathers talk about the shop immediately? Or
(like everything else in the game -____-)
will he suggest it the next day?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

Had a lot of fun pouring 50-60 ours into the first week, but I'm eager to go at a more leisurely pace henceforth. It's not that I'm getting burned out, I just need to balance my time more. :p

Yeah. I've put about 40 hours into it, and I think I *am* starting to hit burnout. I'm thinking about just buying a bunch of turnips on Sunday and hoping I can make a nice big profit off of them so I can cut out the island bug-hunting trips for a good long while. The whole daily routine is starting to get a bit "meh".

Mr. Robot

I'm getting tired of these fortune cookies, all I'm getting are Mario items. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MARIO.

Tell me, all i want is the Zelda and Metroid stuff and i keep getting these:

Qdbz6EN.jpg

Also a Balance board and pikmins that are out of the picture

The firebar is cool, but maybe i should just use it to kill myself...

Fzdj6Cp.jpg

zroid

Banned
If someone had Redd in their town, am I able to go to their town to try my hand at buying some art? I need a real piece of art very badly.

He's in my town, but by my inspection it seems he only had one legit piece, and I already snapped it up. :3

May I also ask... is Super Luigi U available for download without me owning NSMB:U? Kind of want to buy it...

Unfortunately no, the DLC version is only add-on content. The retail version will be standalone but it's still a month off in Europe and two months off in North America. :(

I'm such a sucker that I'm buying both versions, ugh.

mantidor

But she is so cool and cute, and she gifts me shirts...

But she's going to think is her town, she needs to be neutralized.

I only have room for one villager, so lets wait and see. And I liked my town's name... I guess there's no way to change it now, and I'm not going to start again.

Carmen just moved in to my village.
I'll tell her there's a village named after her somewhere and fill her head full of crazy ideas.

Noooooo...
take pictures anyway if she goes insane

Unfortunately no, the DLC version is only add-on content. The retail version will be standalone but it's still a month off in Europe and two months off in North America. :(

I'm such a sucker that I'm buying both versions, ugh.

Shit. Ah well, I might just put down a pre-order for a boxed copy then.

Silly Nintendo.

What are the conditions to get the museum shop? I've donated at least one of everything and definitely have over 20 items donated. Anything else? Will Blathers talk about the shop immediately? Or
(like everything else in the game -____-)
will he suggest it the next day?

You have to have lived in your town for two weeks.

Yeah. I've put about 40 hours into it, and I think I *am* starting to hit burnout. I'm thinking about just buying a bunch of turnips on Sunday and hoping I can make a nice big profit off of them so I can cut out the island bug-hunting trips for a good long while. The whole daily routine is starting to get a bit "meh".
Eh, just take it easy - after a while distill your tasks down, and have a plan for each day.

For example, in the morning I check the turnip prices and dig up any spots I can find (30 minutes), in the afternoon I check out the HHS, buy stuff, fish a little and tend to plants (30 minutes - 1 hour), and at night I make 1-2 trips to the island and pay off any improvements I made (1-2 hours).

After I get up a nice collection of stuff, I do a little decorating. I've just unlocked the sewing machine, so I'm gonna probably mess around with town designs.

Gah! Wish I could help ya on this but Redd just showed up for me and considering I bought a fake last time, I needed a real one this time to donate so my damn museum can expand. Maybe someone who already bought a real piece of art already can help ya out. :/

My town's been raining since this morning. Not sure when it will let up, but when I get home (around 4:30pm) and it still rains, does anyone want to come visit to try some coalacanth fishing?

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Well, I've paid off my home...now I'm bored waiting for tommorow for my house to be built.

Anyway, kind interested in travelling to other towns, or having people visit mine.

FC: 4468 1060 0577

Tendou in Icarus.

Have Apples growing, and Turnip Prices are 185 Bells.

Am I the only one that REALLY loves the grass deterioration? I love the difference in sound sloshes when you're running through it and the grass (and I just like the randomness).

I also love listening to the buildings being worked on.

SmithnCo

Am I the only one that REALLY loves the grass deterioration? I love the difference in sound sloshes when you're running through it and the grass and I just like the randomness.

I also love listening to the buildings being worked on.

The sloshes when walking around in the rain are so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom