• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
Portia tellinG Alfonso off.

tumblr_mopbzcJhWS1sw5xw4o1_400.jpg

Hating this sad, cloudy weather. u__u At least rain if it's gonna look like this.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
. . .

And after years and years of animal crossing, I realized today that you don't have to mash the A button to catch the fish. Just do it once, fast enough.

I think I'm still going to mash it regardless.

Bakphoon

Hey guys,

after i sold some turnips yesterday because i missed MiCH,

this happened today:

tumblr_mopbr0fg6n1r3c10yo1_400.jpg

(I am in mainland europe and i have night owl ordinance active)

My FC is 0688 - 6514 -5393
Town's name is Bakwoods

Either Quote this post, or (preferred) send me a PM with your Friend Code.
I will try to add as many people as fast as possible.

Dream Suite won't work for me. Luna says I have an unstable internet connection but it's totally fine. Did anyone figure out how to resolve this?

Insaniac

Is anyone else having issues with the dream mansion thing? I want the game to randomly find me one but it keeps saying I have unstable internet (which is not the case)

Fey

Banned
. . .

And after years and years of animal crossing, I realized today that you don't have to mash the A button to catch the fish. Just do it once, fast enough.

I think I'm still going to mash it regardless.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. you don't have to mash A after pressing it after the bite?

imBask

Banned
everyone else seems to have crazy cool animals

i'm stock with 2 ugly rhino's, a stupid looking pig and the ugliest dog you'll ever see

thank god I have a pink panda

gerudoman

Hey guys,

after i sold some turnips yesterday because i missed MiCH,

this happened today:

(I am in mainland europe and i have night owl ordinance active)

My FC is 0688 - 6514 -5393
Town's name is Bakwoods

Either Quote this post, or (preferred) send me a PM with your Friend Code.
I will try to add as many people as fast as possible.

:O Awesome! Could you please add me? I'm european too: 2750-1278-9624

My town is Mediabal.

KJA

Here's my day so far:

Nook's was having a remodeling sale and I saw that they had the elusive Server that everyone was gawking about a few pages back for 50% off:

zDQec4K.jpg

QKjSTNa.jpg

There's also a new opening up tomorrow beside Abel's place. I'm guessing it's the shoe store:

dht5EPO.jpg

Gulliver washed up on my shore this morning. This guy is hilarious:

FUqDi3t.jpg

2OdT7nZ.jpg

I also managed to buy this hockey mask today. It works great with an axe...

qAO9mHm.jpg

By the way, I have an extra fire bar and a pair hero's boots. If anybody wants to trade for any other Nintendo related items, then that would be great.

Ferrio

Banned

i'm stock with 2 ugly rhino's, a stupid looking pig and the ugliest dog you'll ever see

I just had tank the rhino move into my town, what a boring resident. I have like 3-4 jock type characters in my town... god... get the hell out.

Mr. Robot

I started with Bertha (an ugly hippo), Vic (cool bull but ugly, thinks he is a viking) Al (cool gorilla) and Samson (a bro mouse that thinks he is tough shit)...

then these cool guys came to town...

I think im gonna harass Bertha and Samson till they leave town, i dont like them and for some reason they like eachother, maybe they are just plotting to make my town a shitty place...

Does Redd ever come to town with ALL fake pieces or should at least 1 of them be genuine? According to the guide I found, all of the pieces he's currently sporting are fakes unless I'm missing something.

Fey

Banned
So is anyone else's villagers calling them "big guy" now? Hamlet started doing it on the first day, and now everyone's been begging me to let them call me that.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
No wonder I still don't have the shop - it requires a work of art. :(

Also apparently you can shoo Rover in the character creation!

imBask

Banned
I started with Bertha (an ugly hippo), Vic (cool bull but ugly, thinks he is a viking) Al (cool gorilla) and Samson (a bro mouse that thinks he is tough shit)...

then these cool guys came to town...

I think im gonna harass Bertha and Samson till they leave town, i dont like them and for some reason they like eachother, maybe they are just plotting to make my town a shitty place...

this is my first animal crossing, I don't know how to harass them please help me haha

is it really bad to use the mayoral thing to kick people out, the one that isabelle offers?

Refugio

So is anyone else's villagers calling them "big guy" now? Hamlet started doing it on the first day, and now everyone's been begging me to let them call me that.

They call me lil guy. I've let everybody that's asked me call me that. Except Marcie.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
What's the "problematic villager" option in the Town Hall for? I imagine it's to help if via wireless/online a villager picks up curse words or obscene clothing?

Labrys

this is my first animal crossing, I don't know how to harass them please help me haha

is it really bad to use the mayoral thing to kick people out, the one that isabelle offers?

It doesn't kick them out, it just reports them for naughty clothing, catchphrases and letters.

That should be the title for the next OT: Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Reporting To Isabelle Does Nothing

imBask

Banned
That doesn't kick them out. It just erases any custom shirts/catchphrases they have in case you don't like it or it's offensive.

meh, then how can I make them leave? dig holes around their houses?

also most of my villagers have semi-offensive catchphrases because it's way funnier that way

Berordn

So, help me out a bit AC GAF. I'm sure it's already been answered but this is a very large thread.

Grass deterioration. I figure it's more or less inevitable and I can see it happening even with my town being four days old. How do I reverse it in places I don't want it? Plop flowers on the dirt? The edges? Pray for rain?

It killed me in City Folk and I'd hate to see my lush town turn dusty :(

bs000

I'm old dog. I let one call me that early on but now I don't really like it so I've been saying no to everyone else asking to call me that.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one.

I hit the A so late on a fish I knew it had to be a sea bass, so I stopped mashing so it would get away.

But then it didn't.

At first I thought, oh okay, I see how it is game . . but then it dawned on me. I've been mashing like a mad man for no reason.

Screw it, still gonna do it. Just like I hold left and a or b whenever I try to catch a pokemon. Just can't stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom