• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
tumblr_mope8vIvef1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

fml

tumblr_mopeb5sN5l1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

There were like 5 of these motherfuckers just hanging around, and they all scattered when I walked up. I think they're planning a revolt. Gotta get my axes ready just in case.

How many island trips do you guys do before the game feels..."broken"? I like having a decent amount of pocket change but I don't want to be at the top of my game in the 2nd week of playing, either.

Mr. Robot

You think you guys have bad neighbors? I have freaking Frida Kahlo squirrel:

BNOII2ACUAAegCQ.jpg

I also find that I'm now running dangerously low on storage space. Can you ever get more? It's rained five days in a row in my town and just the gyroids alone are becoming a burden.

Goddamn it, that is one fugly squirrel.

Labrys

Kat just gave me a really suspicious guitar. I'm thinking she either sold it or killed someone with it.
Then Drift said all you need in life is moderately clean underwear and a hot tub full of sports drink. I like him.

How many island trips do you guys do before the game feels..."broken"? I like having a decent amount of pocket change but I don't want to be at the top of my game in the 2nd week of playing, either.

I do two a day. Or one a day. Make ~800k or more bells. I'll stop when I reach the limit. Or finish paying off my house.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe

tbqh the public works need a lot of funding

I do like 1-2 island runs a day. Just enough to pay off any big bills I need to pay, because house expansion and public works takes multiple millions of bells to pay off.

Furniture and clothes shopping is a small percentage of that, really.

afoni

Banned
Despite emulating it earlier, I still managed to connect to a Nintendo Zone hotspot in London earlier.

Yay, I guess.

Nudull

Banned
Picked up the game, got my housing space down, and having a pretty fun day with meeting everyone, so far. My FC should be in the spreadsheet, if anyone wants to add me. :)

Linius

I just took a timed trip to the island to see how it long it really takes me. Turned out that I caught and sold all sorts of island bugs and a couple sharks in 43 minutes with a profit of 397.200 bells. That is with wealth ordinance in my town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm jealous of all these good nicknames. Mine are calling me "cubby" or "schmoopy" and I have no idea who started it.

A couple of them call me "darling." I think Groucho asked if he could call me that too, and I'm just like "....no."

teeny

Anyone fancy letting me wander round their town for a bit?

I have a spare Bullet Bill blaster to trade for any of the other fortune cookie items, I have a crap load of apples if people want to swap for any other fruit except oranges and I also have a spare diplo neck (amazing items, I know).

Just want to get a feel for online but didnt have much luck at work earlier.

4811-6932-4369

Markun

It was finally raining in my town today! I used my swanky paw-print umbrella to go around town. I also...

tumblr_mopdkgyzLx1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mopdlcpY581sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

am now an official member of the Coelacanth Coalition! Yay for me.

tumblr_mopd30ASjK1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Oh how very cute of you, Chevre.

tumblr_mopdwvGXtq1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I made Big Top say quack as his catchphrase because of Whose Line. I'm horrible.

tumblr_mopd09DGOx1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Got my Wild Painting from Redd in the mail this morning. It's real awesome! I really can't wait to get an authentic King Kamehameha I Statue from Redd. I just think it's neat that something from Hawaii is in an Animal Crossing game.

tumblr_mopd4bvJPE1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I met Saharah in my town today. I like the way she talks. I pay 3,000 bells, she renovates my house with new flooring and wallpaper. Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

tumblr_mopd6i4rEP1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mopdfm5Hlb1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

tumblr_mopdgszskM1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Poor Saharah. (´・ω・`)

Before
tumblr_mopdhwHawS1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

After
tumblr_mopdjap6uy1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

Eh... B for effort.

tumblr_moper8HtsO1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

The gardening shop opened up in my town today along with a very happy sloth. No axe today, but it's always nice to see a new face in town. A new face I'm not happy to see however is...

tumblr_mopespsFoM1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

This stupid octopus. This happened yesterday while I was placing my third bridge in the spot I wanted.

tumblr_mopdoo3nXe1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

OCTAVIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNN
He's going to be tako poke when I'm done with him.

tumblr_mopde6mrHJ1sv6k0ao1_400.jpg

I used this handy tool posted in this thread to make this. I decided to use my avatar as an experiment. I think it came out well all things considering. I am so gonna have fun with that site. If anyone wants the QR code for this, I'll be happy to give it when I get the QR machine.

Elija2

Some of my villagers are calling me "Sweet-E". I thought it was pretty clever, but now I'm hearing that people are being called "Sweet-S" or whatever the first letter in their name is and now it kinda ruins it.

It's a flower of grass in the middle of a sandy beach, according to my guide. Not really worth 100 unless you are going for the theme/catalog completion.

Well, I want a beach-themed room in my house. Looks like I'm gonna be grinding for medals now.

Hey guys,

after i sold some turnips yesterday because i missed MiCH,

this happened today:

tumblr_mopbr0fg6n1r3c10yo1_400.jpg

(I am in mainland europe and i have night owl ordinance active)

My FC is 0688 - 6514 -5393
Town's name is Bakwoods

Either Quote this post, or (preferred) send me a PM with your Friend Code.
I will try to add as many people as fast as possible.

THANK YOU!

You've made me into a millionaire!

I spent 273,000 on Sunday (3000 turnips x 91 bells each) and sold today for 1,827,000 (3000 x 609 bells each). So minus the initial cost and the money I gave you, it comes out to a profit of 1,356,000 bells.

Sweet!

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Speaking of stalks, when do I get to plant shrubs? Will Leif sell them eventually or do I have to wait for the combo upgrade?

Also where are people getting the easel?

Turnips wouldn't be the same without CrossingGAF.

Haha, I remember not understanding turnips before the game got released and now I plan to shell out ~1,000,000 bells worth of turnips this next week if possible lol.

Ozone

tumblr_mopfg2IHOw1svoswyo1_400.jpg

not well Tabby...you're still living in my town...jk you're very nice

i hate your face you abomination
Aww, come on. I didn't like Tabby at first, but then I made him make dubstep noises as his catchphrase and now he's one of my favorites.

UberTag

Will fruit trees spawn bee hives and furniture when they aren't in bloom?
(i.e. In other words, do those items only spawn from non-fruit trees?)

Wanting to know if there's any merit not to chop down all of my common non-fruit trees and replace them with fruit-bearing trees and that's all I've come up with.

I know I've seen spiders in fruit trees as I had one pop down after shaking an orange tree a couple days ago.

Coquette

It's probably worth it if you plan to play it a lot honestly. This is my most played game in a while. I upgraded to an XL because I knew I'd be using my 3DS so much :p

This game is the only reason I asked for a 3DS for Christmas. I had been waiting (im)patiently since then.

panda21

can you go to the island in multiplayer straight away? I haven't seen anyone on the dock before, do they just show up when you are in multi?

can you go to the island in multiplayer straight away? I haven't seen anyone on the dock before, do they just show up when you are in multi?
If you are in someone else's town and they have the island unlocked you can visit it, in your own town you'll need to unlock it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom