• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxx

I didn't get any items from 'The Cloud', but I did get 'The Cloud' in my Neogaf:

photo_zpsd79f754c.png

Haha, glad to see I'm not the only one.

I hit the A so late on a fish I knew it had to be a sea bass, so I stopped mashing so it would get away.

But then it didn't.

At first I thought, oh okay, I see how it is game . . but then it dawned on me. I've been mashing like a mad man for no reason.

Screw it, still gonna do it. Just like I hold left and a or b whenever I try to catch a pokemon. Just can't stop.
I found this out too, it's really depressing

Uuuh this is slow, I still can't make anything new (council approval takes days apparently), I don't have a net to catch bugs, and no quests from the villagers...

Fey

Banned
Uuuh this is slow, I still can't make anything new (council approval takes days apparently), I don't have a net to catch bugs, and no quests from the villagers...

Talk to Isabelle and do her tasks. If your shop isn't selling a net/rod, she'll sell you one. After you do her tasks, she'll also give you a can.

Fish and catch bugs to sell/donate. Rack up bells so you can pay off your debts and pay for public works when you can.

Roto13

Are there seperate catalogue entries for the customized versions of items?

Can everything be customized?

No (thank god, I don't need the drive to get every version of every item) and no, but a lot of things can.

I wish I could put gyroids in the museum.

I guess you can when it upgrades and you get exhibition rooms. I'm going to decorate one with all of my Nintendo junk. I guess you can do it with Gyroids. Probably won't all be able to move at one time though.

Somebody on the island wasn't playing the tour correctly.
He tried to mess with my medals.
What he didn't realise was, playing with my medals...

tumblr_mopjdcAacL1svhx9do1_400.jpg

...is like playing with my emotions!

tumblr_mopjf4RUVs1svhx9do1_400.jpg

So this has been an exciting day.

Philia was kind enough to redo my flower beds yesterday, to ensure the maximum possible hybrid combinations and it most certainly paid off. I found three new hybrids today!

tumblr_mooyaiOWhx1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Orange rose!

tumblr_mooycbVCkX1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Some pink cosmos!

tumblr_mooy8sqFbv1svgayqo1_400.jpg

And an orange pansy!

You have shared so much! You don't know how much you all are helping me. I am so hooked and everyday there is something new and exciting to do.

I had added an image with my Friend Code and removed it because I found the Google Doc that was listed to add it to. So, give me an add. I'm adding everyone from that list, too.

Love reading the tips you all are sharing!

Sendou

It usually takes me about 5 minutes to take pictures. Anyone know how to fix un-responsive L/R buttons? I usually have to blow in them with compressed air.

Are you sure you are holding them for a few seconds? Not just trying to press them once?

weevles

You have shared so much! You don't know how much you all are helping me. I am so hooked and everyday there is something new and exciting to do.

I am going through this thread and adding everyone. Add me! I'll also add this to the appropriate 3DS Friend Code thread.

SGaiv1t.jpg

I will add. My FC is 0731-6123-1917.

Kyzon

No more requests from Marie Isabelle... :(

You need someone else's FC right ? You can't just pop in a stranger's village ?

Yup :p

I am going through this thread and adding everyone. Add me! I'll also add this to the appropriate 3DS Friend Code thread.

SGaiv1t.jpg

3866-8042-6393
Added you

Are you sure you are holding them for a few seconds? Not just trying to press them once?

Yup. My L and R buttons are EXTREMELY unresponsive.

Coquette

I'll buy/trade them off of you. I have tons of stuff and all the (starting) fruit.

2552-0543-6311 Let's work something out!

So, who else is going big on turnips this sunday? I think I'm gonna do 2 million this time. That way I'll won't have to farm that island over and over again :p

2 million? I might need a whole second house to hold that many. But I am doing more than 2k turnips this time.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Do you need friendcodes to visit dreamtowns?

Nah, I don't have that person's friend code. You get a dream code added to your TPC (or whatever the hell acronym it was) when you sit down on the couch in the dream suite

Edit: here are some pics of patterns on the ground there:

tumblr_monk86y7Qy1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_monjr9GC4d1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Fey

Banned
Will Dream Suite appear 1 week into the game? I got the game last Thursday night.

edit: wtfffffff these towns are incredible

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Will Dream Suite appear 1 week into the game? I got the game last Thursday night.

edit: wtfffffff these towns are incredible

I'm not sure what the timing is of it, but I went into the town hall and Isabelle was sleeping. I woke her up and then she mentioned it and I could build it from that point. It was just a couple days ago for me, so maybe a week around?

Tenumi

Banned
Can't wait until I get the Dream Suite. Of course, I've got to finish financing the Reset Center first. Stupid thing costs so much money... :p

Brick

Where do you get turnips from? I see that the sheep in the trading post buys them at different prices each day, but I can't seem to track any down.

rocketobear

Neo Member
I got a glowing blue dot on the ACNL icon on my home menu, but I can't figure out what it is... :(

I checked the post office and Pelly says I don't got anything (already got the Rainbow Screen). And I checked Happy Home Showcase and it's not a streetpass (because those are green dots). Does anyone know?

Where do you get turnips from? I see that the sheep in the trading post buys them at different prices each day, but I can't seem to track any down.

Every Sunday morning (before noon), a boar named Joan will be selling them. She wanders about your town randomly.

bumpkin

There's a character named Joan who visits on Sundays from 6am to 12 noon (I think). That's the only time you can buy 'em. Look for a pig with a bonnet on and a basket on her back full of turnips.

Edit: Beaten!

I asked earlier but I didn't see if anyone replied, so I'll try again. Anyone have turnip prices that are 100 bells or higher? I got screwed this week and my prices started low and just went lower the entire week which was unfortunate so I'm hoping to salvage at least what I invested.

bumpkin

Hey guys,

after i sold some turnips yesterday because i missed MiCH,

this happened today:

tumblr_mopbr0fg6n1r3c10yo1_400.jpg

(I am in mainland europe and i have night owl ordinance active)

My FC is 0688 - 6514 -5393
Town's name is Bakwoods

Either Quote this post, or (preferred) send me a PM with your Friend Code.
I will try to add as many people as fast as possible.
PM'ed you with my FC! :)

Coquette

2277-6642-9179

Meet me in my town and we'll talk there. My character name is the same as my 3DS name.

Awesome. Looks like I have:

Mega Oombloid
Mini Dingloid
Mega Nebuloid
Oboid
Sproid
Mega Lullaboid
Mini Croakoid x2
Buzzoid
Tootoid
Slim Quazoid
Mega Howloid