• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labrys

Reminds me of the zombie pig in my campsite. He creeps me out, no you can not move in zombie pig.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Cobb

Meow.gif
Bow.gif
Sprocket.gif

These guys only made it to the CG ones, but they sure are awesome robots.
And, I'm not sure Cobb is a zombie?

If you don't like how something turned out post customization, can you do it again?

Yeah, just have him customize it again by giving to him.

So, how is everyone else making use of their storage space? For me, I have it set up as such.

Tab A) Its where I store House Stuff. Page 1 and 2 with Furniture, 3 empty for more furniture, 4 with Gyriods, 5 with Rugs, 6 with Wall Papers
Tab B) Its where I have been keeping consumables. 1 and 2 have fruit, 3 has Pit Falls, 4 is where I am going to put extra tools, 5 and 6 are for Gems
Tab C) Where I put clothing. Shirts on 1 and 2, Hats on 3, Accessories on 4, Shoes on 5, and I have 6 empty for now (There are socks also, right?)

Tab A) Stuff I'll give away at some point and a few extra tools.

Tab B) Empty.

Tab C) Things I will use like tools, furniture, gems, etc...

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Meow.gif
Bow.gif
Sprocket.gif

These guys only made it to the CG ones, but they sure are awesome robots.
And, I'm not sure Cobb is a zombie?

Really not sure if Cobb is a really zombie, but he has a gash in his head, and bandage on the back, and is that sickly green color.

Boogiepop

So, is there a list of bugs/fish organized by month? Like, a "last chance to get these creatures" list? I recall using something like that for City Folk, but has anyone compiled something like that for New Leaf yet? I see the list by fish/insect, but that's not really easy to use when you don't know what you're looking for.

Does anyone know how long items will stay in the dock bin after returning from the island?
Is it just until the next visit?

I think from what the text inferred things just stack up. So if you have a full bin, the stuff from your next island trip just won't transfer over until there's room made, or until you make another trip.

Labrys

Really not sure if Cobb is a really zombie, but he has a gash in his head, and bandage on the back, and is that sickly green color.

Huh, I've never seen him from the back so it might be right. His Japanese name is "Hakase", which means "professor", I dunno.

nin1000

Banned
After a long week of working and studying and grinding money at the way to work i am finally happy to spend more quality time with Animal Crossing.
Love going to the Island and start farming those sharks
If someone wants to visit or has their gates open please let me know as my village is asleep now 11pm here in EU

Kerub

Banned
I'm kind of a shitty mayor. I'm trying to imagine living in a town where the mayor does nothing but running around with a smile on his face, shaking trees and digging holes with a shovel.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I'm kind of a shitty mayor. I'm trying to imagine living in a town where the mayor does nothing but running around with a smile on his face, shaking trees and digging holes with a shovel.
You are really just a giant walking Coffer, the Secretary is pulling all the real strings.

Alfredo

So I finally got access to the QR machine today. So here's some of my designs! Maybe not the most original designs, but whateverrrr.

N7 Mass Effect Hoodie

D3IuWbH.jpg
hEVWoJ4.jpg

fqhBXPn.jpg
ABOFlt0.jpg

And for Giant Bomb fans

EA0OQ8Y.jpg
AEtnXtx.jpg

HY01wr1.jpg
s7ll5Ep.jpg

Koomaster

Cyrus is a madman. Kinda blown away that the drum kit can be customized like that. Really, I keep being surprised at all the things that can be customized by Cyrus and in what ways. It's a very impressive feature.

Sleepy

There is always something to do. Even if that something is doing nothing.

Which is the entire point I think. I am so enamored with this game atm. I just plan to jump on for a few minutes and hours go by.

Also, the animals are starting to piss me off. They won't buy too low or too high. And I either want to clear the dumb shit out, or make tons of money from the good stuff. Capricious fucks.

Your guys designs are better than my designs... though a visitor last night took my Captain America design, chuffed. Also made; Buzz Lightyear, 11th Doctor from Doctor Who

Are any of you guys going for a specific series when it comes to your homes?

I'm working on some things.
I've collected most of the Blue Series and customized it to be dark blue. Looks really nice.
I've got my eye on other series for other rooms in my house, but two of them won't be available until winter.

Lissar

Reluctant Member

Anything book related, as well as regal and mermaid.

I wish I hadn't skipped out on getting previous mermaid goods on the island, but I wasn't in the mood to earn medals. But now I've decided I just have to have an entire mermaid room. :<

limlark

Dream Suite troubles. Luna keeps saying my intenet connection is too unstable? But it works perfectly for every other thing in the game.

Also, I really need that background music.

I think from what the text inferred things just stack up. So if you have a full bin, the stuff from your next island trip just won't transfer over until there's room made, or until you make another trip.

Ah. I hope so, I have to go somewhere and I didn't want to rush to get all the stuff I caught out of the box. Way too much bells in there, lordy!

Fey

Banned
well
a girl just told me she loves me while on the international island.

btw, does touring with others yield more medals?

Dream Suite troubles. Luna keeps saying my intenet connection is too unstable? But it works perfectly for every other thing in the game.

I think everyone's getting that for the random selection option (the first one) but I haven't had any problems searching by region or entering a specific code. Did you try either of those?

ramyeon

Apparently it's the Summer Solstice today, I found Isabelle hanging out in the square and she gave me these ridiculous shades.

BNO_T2qCYAACkDt.jpg

And there's a cutout to take photos in. Forever alone.

BNO_aBZCAAAkpzi.jpg

On the downside... town hall is closed all day. Whaaaaat!?

Kaiden

Neo Member
so i just got my store upgrade. will dr. shrunk be seeing me about building the club tomorrow then?

That's how it worked for me, he showed up today and yesterday was the first day that the C-Store was open.

How long does it take for the guy in Re-Tail to wake up?

I would best describe my home as...what would happen if H.P. Lovecraft's brain took a dump in a mad scientist's laboratory. Kind of like Broom's study from the movie Hellboy, if anyone's seen it.

wow i just got the "catch bugs at night on the island" tip. is there any reason to go somewhere else to make money? 100k in one run, easy.

i do exotic, but only because i got 3 items already before i started actively collecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom