• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

The GAF logo looks surprisingly good on the LED I think.

tumblr_mopr8nZ9Kl1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Quick question, is it possible to get perfect versions of the resort fruit?

Also, I have quite a bit of perfect oranges I'm willing to trade people for some foreign fruit, besides all the resort fruits all i have is oranges and pears.

FC is 2895-7128-9119 PM me if you are interested!

Also, I have quite a bit of perfect oranges I'm willing to trade people for some foreign fruit, besides all the resort fruits all i have is oranges and pears.

FC is 2895-7128-9119 PM me if you are interested!

I'm interested. 3625 8652 4655

magnetic

Darn this game makes me wanna buy 3ds again... but how fun do you have single player offline? Would I lose much of the fun and gameplay experience?

Multiplayer is fun, but I'm a singleplayer guy at heart, and it's great for that as well. The game never feels "empty" without other players, there's always something to do.

Kaiden

Neo Member
Is there anything on the internet that you can use to split a picture or whatever to make it easier to make patterns with?

Linius

Multiplayer is fun, but I'm a singleplayer guy at heart, and it's great for that as well. The game never feels "empty" without other players, there's always something to do.

Though you might feel satisfied playing alone you're still missing on so much fun. Plus the easier ways to get your hands on much desired furniture. If you never go online it's gonna take a looong while to complete a set.

I think I read somewhere you can get patterns from the Dream Suite while you're in a dream, is this true and if so how do you do it?

Find Wendell walking around, apparently. He's a big walrus in a sleeping cap. Should be hard to miss.

Nope. You can only grow perfect versions of your native fruit. Perfect tropical fruit doesn't exist.

magnetic

Though you might feel satisfied playing alone you're still missing on so much fun. Plus the easier ways to get your hands on much desired furniture. If you never go online it's gonna take a looong while to complete a set.

I played MP, it's indeed fun. But to me gaming is mostly something I love to completely relax into, and MP always makes me a bit... nervous. Again, I like it once in a while, but in general I'm not much of a MP person. Much like reading or listening to music, in a way. I also don't care to complete sets quickly or whatever, I enjoy the game at the glacial pace ;)

I think it's great that AC works great in both ways of playing it, it can be very social, but also fun on your own, unlike most games that tend to favor one mode over the other.

magnetic

The GAF logo looks surprisingly good on the LED I think.

tumblr_mopr8nZ9Kl1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Holy shit, it never occured to me that you can design our own LED pattern on that thing :O

I swear, this game gets deeper and deeper the longer I play! Got bitten by a big fat spider tonight as well, I was pretty shocked, not something I expected. Ironically, I was watching the Giantbomb Quicklook earlier today and they mentioned spider bites ;)

I played MP, it's indeed fun. But to me gaming is mostly something I love to completely relax into, and MP always makes me a bit... nervous. Again, I like it once in a while, but in general I'm not much of a MP person. Much like reading or listening to music, in a way.

I think it's great that AC works great in both ways of playing it, it can be very social, but also fun on your own.

I definitely like playing SP better most of the time. Whenever I play multiplier, I feel that I get locked out of things (can't donate to the museum, can't go to main menu to add a friend, all people must go to the island or you can't go at all). But multiplier is a lot of fun if you just want to hang out or all want to play mini games. It's good both ways.

Grizzo

Poplemousses town is really inspiring. Great place :D

Thanks for the guitar again!

My pleasure ! Thanks for dropping by, come back anytime soon. And I hope I'll be invited to see your guitar collection once it's finished :D

Also, Sable started talking to me and looking after me when I'm not there (at least that's that Mable told me), so I might be closer to the QR machine than ever !

Linius

I definitely like playing SP better most of the time. Whenever I play multiplier, I feel that I get locked out of things (can't donate to the museum, can't go to main menu to add a friend, all people must go to the island or you can't go at all). But multiplier is a lot of fun if you just want to hang out or all want to play mini games. It's good both ways.

To me the MP is mostly helping each out with turnip prices or special prices at retail. Trading in general. Inspiration for my own town. The mini games and socializing.

To me the MP is mostly helping each out with turnip prices or special prices at retail. Trading in general. Inspiration for my own town. The mini games and socializing.

Yeah, the majority of my online time is trading. I'm surprised how much trading I have done so far but it's a lot of fun.

Linius

My pleasure ! Thanks for dropping by, come back anytime soon. And I hope I'll be invited to see your guitar collection once it's finished :D

Also, Sable started talking to me and looking after me when I'm not there (at least that's that Mable told me), so I might be closer to the QR machine than ever !

Of course! My room is gonna need expanding though. Hopefully Nook let's me choose for expanding the basement before adding both rooms on the left and right.

magnetic

It just blows my mind how differently people play this game - the intensity, the focus, the speed... Some obsess over turnip prices, while other recreate pixel art or album covers, or mess around with room decorating. Or create fashion. Or hang out with friends, chat, play minigames. Or roleplay.

I love this game.

Sleepy

If I am going to visit a town, I just like to pop in say hi, look around at shops, give gifts, contribute to any of the host's public projects, maybe sell some fruit, and leave. (I don't know if this causes any consternation among the people on my friends list, but I would rather be the guy that leaves early than the guy everyone wishes would leave.) I try not to overstay my welcome if we are not going to the island. I try to only open my gates when I have at least an hour to play, as I hate to kick people out or give them a time limit.

It just blows my mind how differently people play this game - the intensity, the focus, the speed... Some obsess over turnip prices, while other recreate pixel art or album covers, or mess around with room decorating. Or create fashion. Or hang out with friends, chat, play minigames. Or roleplay.

I love this game.

It really is like real life!

Koomaster

Who knew Blather's was a jock? Here's his old letterman jacket...
tumblr_mopstqOkRm1swqxw3o1_1280.jpg

Shuu... he got the jacket by being a member of the chess team!

magnetic

If I am going to visit a town, I just like to pop in say hi, look around at shops, give gifts, contribute to any of the host's public projects, maybe sell some fruit, and leave. (I don't know if this causes any consternation among the people on my friends list, but I would rather be the guy that leaves early than the guy everyone wishes would leave.) I try not to overstay my welcome if we are not going to the island. I try to only open my gates when I have at least an hour to play, as I hate to kick people out or give them a time limit.

It really is like real life!

That's why I rarely play multiplayer - I'm always too concerned with pissing other people off by either reacting too slowly or not having what they need or whatever. I don't have any problems like that in real life, but in a virtual world, where my means of communication are severely limited, being a "bad guest" or a "bad host" really bothers me. I'm more used to playing on my own where I don't have to take other people into consideration, and I enjoy cutting all ties with the real world once in a while ;)

Is it bad that I'm annoyed it has rained for 3 days straight, since it means I keep getting Gyriods I don't have room for over fossils?

Actually yes. Because you always, without fail, get 4 fossils each day. The gyroids are bonus and do not take away from the daily fossil count.

magnetic

Sorry for being thick, but how do I put a design on the LED sign? Does my design need to be a certain "format" - can I use a carpet or flag design or does it need to be something specific?

SmithnCo

Sorry for being thick, but how do I put a design on the LED sign? Does my design need to be a certain "format" - can I use a carpet or flag design or does it need to be something specific?

Take the LED sign to Cyrus at Re-tail, then choose to customize it with a design. (You can use any of them in your design folder) Cyrus has to be awake, of course.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Tried my hand at album art. Can anyone tell what it is? I think it came out pretty well, definitely one of my favorite records.

BNPYvZrCQAIwjy_.jpg:large

Linius

Tried my hand at album art. Can anyone tell what it is? I think it came out pretty well, definitely one of my favorite records.

BNPYvZrCQAIwjy_.jpg:large

I don't think I know it. But it bothers me you have a record player while still living in a tent. I still haven't seen one :p

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't think I know it. But it bothers me you have a record player while still living in a tent. I still haven't seen one :p

Yeah it was a lucky second day find for me. If you still need one when I get the catalog I'll hook you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom