• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

When I have the time tomorrow, I'm making Abbey Road. My upstairs music room is expanding, so it only seems right.

My next one will be Darkside of the Moon.

tumblr_moptjvdh8F1sv4joro1_400.jpg

Pudge is selling the present I bought for his birthday :(

Daaaamn, that's mean :lol

magnetic

Take the LED sign to Cyrus at Re-tail, then choose to customize it with a design. (You can use any of them in your design folder) Cyrus has to be awake, of course.

I would never have figured that out in a million years. Thanks! I just keep trying via the "spread in room" functions. I still keep forgetting Cyrus is even available since he was asleep for so long!

ameleco

So, I finally got a slingshot and now balloons won't show. I'm just idling in my village waiting. I saw a guide that mentioned the number 4. So balloons show up at x:04, x:14, x:24, etc. However, I'm still not seeing any. Any tips out there?

I've got a slingshot for sale, and I haven't bought any of the furniture or carpet/wallpaper or anything from Kicks (no interest). I'm going to try and organize the house a bit and muck around town if anyone wants to snoop around. Just PM me your FC and I'll reply with mine.

Linius

I've got a slingshot for sale, and I haven't bought any of the furniture or carpet/wallpaper or anything from Kicks (no interest). I'm going to try and organize the house a bit and muck around town if anyone wants to snoop around. Just PM me your FC and I'll reply with mine.

How much for the slingshot?

Man, I hate that you have to keep patterns in your inventory for them to be displayed (in your house or walking paths). I don't like the idea of having a character just for holding patterns but I guess I have no choice :/

magnetic

And after about 30 hours in, I JUST realized you can you decorate your room with fish and bugs. I assumed you have to get a separate fish tank first. Now I need some sharks!!!

Busaiku

So someone called Katie came off the train when someone came over, but I never saw her since, not even immediately after.
This was like 8 hours ago

What happened to her?

Salsa

still slowly covering my town with the path tiles

also, how long does it take for the catalogue to deliver your item? I already ordered like 3 things and they arrived but I wasnt paying attention to the time

Ozone

What are the pre-conditions to get the museum shops? I have donated a ton of stuff already and have something in all four categories. Is there anything else I'm missing?

So someone called Katie came off the train when someone came over, but I never saw her since, not even immediately after.
This was like 8 hours ago

What happened to her?

I think she wound up in my town!

If anyone wants this town bike called Katie, i'll gladly bring her to your town.

What is the consensus on the best setup for trees on the island for best ratio of valuable beetles/minute?

I've heard some say chop down all trees in middle.

I've heard others say chop down all trees except a few in the sand.

I'm not sure . . .

still slowly covering my town with the path tiles

also, how long does it take for the catalogue to deliver your item? I already ordered like 3 things and they arrived but I wasnt paying attention to the time

Salsa what tiles are you using?

edit: Fuck I forgot to go to the fortune telling cat today. What's gonna happen to me?

Problem guys....

Ive been running. A lot.

Wasnt a big deal, I thought. I set up roads. Wasnt worried about grass dying.

But today I noticed something.

You know all those dirt spots your town starts with?

Theyve expanded. All of them. Even in parts of town I NEVER go to.

WTF DO I DO?

I enacted an emergency beauty ordinance and went to the island to steal flowers....but this is bad.

(Speaking of the island, it was over run with cockroaches, wtf? No sharks and almost no beetles!)

suzu

What is the consensus on the best setup for trees on the island for best ratio of valuable beetles/minute?

I've heard some say chop down all trees in middle.

I've heard others say chop down all trees except a few in the sand.

I'm not sure . . .

Chop the middle trees.

Chop the palm trees on the southern part of the beach, leaving the ones on the east/west sides.

Make sure you remove the stumps.

In that case would any of you fine folks like for me to bring her to your town?

She might've left though as I went to the island for some bug catching.

Didn't someone want the Modern Wood Flooring? I have it if someone wanted it - I'm selling all this stuff I was hoarding before unlocking the catalog.

Sleepy

computer-facepalm.gif

Just as I was inviting friends to Dormir, the battery went blinking red and I realized I left the damn charger at work! Sonuvabitch.

Dream Suite is finicky as fuck. Got on, kicked me off, then Luna said I have a bad connection. EDIT: Oh, I like the poster is right about the first option in the dream suite. That's the one I had issues with. Nice observation!

FML

That's why I rarely play multiplayer - I'm always too concerned with pissing other people off by either reacting too slowly or not having what they need or whatever. I don't have any problems like that in real life, but in a virtual world, where my means of communication are severely limited, being a "bad guest" or a "bad host" really bothers me. I'm more used to playing on my own where I don't have to take other people into consideration, and I enjoy cutting all ties with the real world once in a while ;)

We should probably exchange FCs. LOL

Do you actually get anything for taking Katie somewhere? She's just a whiney nuisance if you say no to her.

I'll take Katie if shes still going.

Didn't someone want the Modern Wood Flooring? I have it if someone wanted it - I'm selling all this stuff I was hoarding before unlocking the catalog.

What are you selling?

? I got 3 items like 1 hour after ordering them, or even sooner than that

Probably comes after resetting the system, just like letters from the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom