• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Randdalf

Finished paying another home loan after visiting my island, feels good.

Yeah, it seems that's all I'm doing at the moment though. I haven't spent enough money in Nook's to upgrade from the basic store, so I've basically got a massive house (and growing) with nothing to put in it except for sharks and novelty Nintendo items.

I'll take Katie if shes still going.

What are you selling?

Just whatever I had in storage. Here's what I haven't sold yet:

Furniture
Wooden Stool, Pickle Jar, Classic Carpet, Lucky Frog, Underwater Floor, common wall, common floor Balloon Wall.

Clothing
Doctor's Mask, Cavalier Shirt, Space Helmet, Desrt Camo, kung-fu tee, cyber shades, 3d glasses, fireman's hat, knight's helmet, tiny shades, cyber shades, top hat, concierge shirt, samurai helmet, ninja shirt, melon hat, gas mask, balloon hat, mummy pants, scale-armor suit, cat cap, goggles, loud bloom tee, kung-fu pants, ninja hood, do-rag, gold-armor suit, explorer's hat, roman helmet, curly mustache, pilot shades, after-school jacket, running pants, academy uniform, police cap, mohawk wig, pilot's hat, baseball shirt, cavalier hat.

See I need to get rid of this stuff it isn't healthy. If you want something I'm not sweating it since I can catalog it later.

tumblr_moptjvdh8F1sv4joro1_400.jpg

Pudge is selling the present I bought for his birthday :(

you should have given him a shitty fish like I did to Graham

Jay (blue jay) gave me a lost item to return to Portia (Dalmatian). Turns out it was a shirt. I go back to Jay and he laughs saying "I bet it'd surprise you to learn she lost it in my house." .......okay why was she shirtless in his house?

Koomaster

Forgot the Able Sisters were selling this NTDO hat today.
Was planning my outfit for tomorrow when I saw the hat again.
I realized it goes perfectly with the jacket I just made.
Preview of tomorrow's outfit...
tumblr_mopw8rlcQP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Love having a different look each day. ^____^

DeadNames

Banned
Jay (blue jay) gave me a lost item to return to Portia (Dalmatian). Turns out it was a shirt. I go back to Jay and he laughs saying "I bet it'd surprise you to learn she lost it in my house." .......okay why was she shirtless in his house?

the shirt was not the only thing lost that day

Iacobellis

Forgot the Able Sisters were selling this NTDO hat today.
Was planning my outfit for tomorrow when I saw the hat again.
I realized it goes perfectly with the jacket I just made.
Preview of tomorrow's outfit...
tumblr_mopw8rlcQP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Love having a different look each day. ^____^

Hip, man. Real hip.

Fey

Banned

omg what is with portia
in my town, she turned down an alligator and told him to stick with chocolate and comic books
and rumour has it she's been seen shopping with the penguin and turned pink when this was brought up

Coquette

omg what is with portia
in my town, she turned down an alligator and told him to stick with chocolate and comic books
and rumour has it she's been seen shopping with the penguin and turned pink when this was brought up

She's moving out of my town. Yippee!

suzu

I wish some of my animals would move away! I've been pretty much ignoring some of them since I started the game, and none have came up to me and said they were leaving. :(

Marvie_3

Banned
I wish some of my animals would move away! I've been pretty much ignoring some of them since I started the game, and none have came up to me and said they were leaving. :(

Same here. I only like one of them and two are in places where I want to build things.

Labrys

The one animal that wanted to move is one I wanted to stay, Drift.
It sounds mean of me, but I really want Pietro or Katt to move. They're infecting people with their catchphrases!

Labrys

... but Katt is the best :(

I know, but Drift started saying "purrty" right after I changed the one he was saying "honk honk" to his default. Kinda irritating.
I don't know why Drift is so easily infectable, or why Pietro and Katt are so contagious. I just don't want Chief saying either phrases...

Marvie_3

Banned
It sounds mean of me, but I really want Pietro or Katt to move. They're infecting people with their catchphrases!

I'd pay a million bells for the option to violently remove him from my town.

Kaldea

The same is happening to me. The only animals saying they'll be moving are the ones I actually send letters/talk to every day. Of course I tell them to stay, but it's depressing. :/

I gave Punchy the coelacanth he asked for and the next day he asked me for something to replace it. The things I put up with to make him happy. :U

Mik2121

Awww... today is the day with the most hours of sunlight of the year, and I got some special glasses to protect me from the sun (they look like those glasses Kanye had with the horizontal stripes but in red).

Also today I was going to build the coffee shop, but because today's a public event, I can't do it :( Gotta wait until tomorrow...

Labrys

I think if you call him a problematic citizen, he'll be gone? I'm not entirely sure as I haven't used that option, but I do remember seeing it when talking to Isabelle

That just reverts their clothing, catchphrase and letters to default. It doesn't remove them.
Like I said, Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Isabelle Cannot Kick Villagers Out
Now instead of "purrty", Drift says "uh huh". I just want him to say "even lift" again, it lead to funny conversations.

Coquette

The same is happening to me. The only animals saying they'll be moving are the ones I actually send letters/talk to every day. Of course I tell them to stay, but it's depressing. :/

I gave Punchy the coelacanth he asked for and the next day he asked me for something to replace it. The things I put up with to make him happy. :U

You gave someone a coelacanth? You're nicer than me. I tell them hell no and go get my bells. :p

4 DAYS OF RAIN. FUCK THIS.

At least the residents are talking about it raining forever.
I'm with you. My town is now on its fifth or sixth straight day of rain; the neighbors were already complaining about it yesterday.

When I woke up this morning and exited the house, it was partly cloudy. I promptly went back inside, changed my jacket and captain's hat for a NTDO t-shirt and sombrero, and put my umbrella in the closet. After an hour or so of watering flowers, shaking trees, and chatting with the neighbors, I departed for the island to gather funds to pay for the latest addition to my house (a study). Upon return, rain had once again overtaken my town. Within an hour, the lightning was lighting up the sky again. The rain hasn't stopped since.

Oh, well, maybe tomorrow.

ameleco

That just reverts their clothing, catchphrase and letters to default. It doesn't remove them.
Like I said, Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Isabelle Cannot Kick Villagers Out
Now instead of "purrty", Drift says "uh huh". I just want him to say "even lift" again, it lead to funny conversations.

Oh, thats lame :(

Elija2

I think it's funny when villagers shake trees only to be disappointed when nothing falls out. I wonder if it's possible for them to be attacked by bees.

Labrys

I think it's funny when villagers shake trees only to be disappointed when nothing falls out. I wonder if it's possible for them to be attacked by bees.

I don't know that, but I know you can talk to them whilst being attacked by bees, and they'll react accordingly.

Razorskin

----- ------
It's crazy how many hours I can sink into Animal Crossing.

Is there a list of all the fish I'm able to catch in June to compare to what I've caught already?

weevles

Never time goes by where I'm not shaking trees and getting stung. Can't wait for the island to open up so I can stop being so desperate for stuff to sell lol.

This may have been asked already in this or the previous thread (I tried searching...), but does anyone know which expansions you must make to your house before you can change the exterior shape of it?

madp

The Light of El Cantare
I'm thinking of selling all of my gyroids because they're taking up too much inventory space. Will I regret it? Are they still not orderable through Nook's catalogue?

Also, just because I don't think that I managed to get an answer to this, w's the most medal-efficient game on the island that isn't the scavenger hunt? I learned the hard way yesterday that the games are apparently randomized from day to day, the other games are frustrating as shit for only a few medals, and it's still not back again today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom