• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ameleco

I'm thinking of selling all of my gyroids because they're taking up too much inventory space. Will I regret it? Are they still not orderable through Nook's catalogue?

Also, just because I don't think that I managed to get an answer to this, w's the most medal-efficient game on the island that isn't the scavenger hunt? I learned the hard way yesterday that the games are apparently randomized from day to day, the other games are frustrating as shit for only a few medals, and it's still not back again today.

Don't do it! They aren't orderable. If that guy from accf comes back, he can store them for you

I'm thinking of selling all of my gyroids because they're taking up too much inventory space. Will I regret it? Are they still not orderable through Nook's catalogue?

Also, just because I don't think that I managed to get an answer to this, w's the most medal-efficient game on the island that isn't the scavenger hunt? I learned the hard way yesterday that the games are apparently randomized from day to day, the other games are frustrating as shit for only a few medals, and it's still not back again today.

I'm pretty sure you get somewhere to store the Gyroids soon enough.

Forgot the Able Sisters were selling this NTDO hat today.
Was planning my outfit for tomorrow when I saw the hat again.
I realized it goes perfectly with the jacket I just made.
Preview of tomorrow's outfit...
tumblr_mopw8rlcQP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Love having a different look each day. ^____^

I agree but deciding what I'm going to wear in real life is stressful enough! Maybe it's a cop-out but I think I'm just settling on a few outfits and sticking with them. I have other things to do Animal Crossing . . .

drizzle

Axel Hertz
what the hell gaf. Left my town open today, FLOWER FIELD WAS REARRANGED AND MY PERFECT PEACHES WERE GONE. WHO DID THIS.

It's probably the same kind of people that take keys under quotes and don't report back.

For this very reason, I'll be purging my friends list of unknown gaf users every time some sort of trade takes part.

If I ever get my 3DS on the mail, that is.

Betty

Banned
What's so good about silver/gold implements? I know the watering can waters more flowers, but what about the other tools?

Silver/Gold Singshots fire more pellets.

Golden shovel can possibly produce money trees by planting bells.

Silver/Gold Fishing rods give you a longer window to snag a fish and will attract them easier.

Gold watering can is able to make wilted black roses turn into gold roses.

Silver axe lasts longer before breaking, Gold axes never break.

Silver/Gold net has a larger net.

MarkusRJR

I finally have a day off work tomorrow. Maybe I'll be able to actually play for a bit. Is there a friend code sharing thread for AC: NL?

milkham

Started the day off with some disco
lsJHjUy.jpg

Patrolled the high seas of love
zSsYTGm.jpg

Completes the outfit
xuQI0ur.jpg

Dotty from Ramyeon's town LOVES me
ZRiq6cD.jpg
18UFq2U.jpg

s1gB1tG.jpg
TCjzxGj.jpg

I streetpassed with someone for a second time today and her character in HH showcase gave me a balloon
VvPwyhe.jpg

Peewee asked for an ocean fish, any ocean fish, so I went and caught him a Coelacanth
Wh7Fhif.jpg

and then found out he's REALLY STRANGE
S3RPrcR.jpg

Boogiepop

Man, that wait for the day to roll over is so hard. Oh well, at least I'll have an upgrade from the basic house and mayoral powers waiting for me tomorrow (assuming the permit thing takes one day and doesn't get held up...)

Oh, and a trip to the museum reminded me today that you need a rafflesia to complete the bug list. Yuck. Hopefully I can just visit somebody else's town with one at some point, as I don't want to let my town get bad enough for one to show up...

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Dammit, I forgot about axes breaking and mine just broke. Now I have no way to do the planting that I was planning to do tonight.

No, he cannot in this one.

Crap. If I can't store them, I think I'm just going to have to get rid of them, then.

Labrys

Well someone mentioned being able to store them. If he doesn't do it, who does?

I know for sure Brewster doesn't offer the service anymore, but if someone else does store them, I don't know about it. None of the Japanese videos or the guide says there's one.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a downer/annoying, I just don't want false info to go around, it leads to frustration :/

ameleco

I know for sure Brewster doesn't offer the service anymore, but if someone else does store them, I don't know about it. None of the Japanese videos or the guide says there's one.

Sorry if I'm sounding like a downer/annoying, I just don't want false info to go around, it leads to frustration :/

I completely understand...it's just a huge bummer :(

Sol1dus

Anybody got a legit painting I can buy from them so I can get my museum shop to happen?

How about a wetsuit?

Just ask how many bells for each and if the price is reasonable I'll buy from you. :3

drizzle

Axel Hertz
fucking swamped with video to edit and work and I hate all of you

Salsa help me get a job editing video because it's the last thing that I have any interest in doing anymore but I don't think that cutting commercials from bootleg .mkv encodes of TV series that I captured count as experience so I can't do anything worthwhile in the job segment oh god

Betty

Banned
I found a new way to upset villagers you don't like, just keep pushing them!

996w.jpg
3y70.jpg

hrqd.jpg

I actually felt so bad after this I sent Chester an apology letter.

Shari just moved in, wasn't sure about her at first but she's already growing on me.

c9rr.jpg

Static continues to be one of my favorite villagers.

l0sh.jpg

Finn

I'm in the market for the alpine furniture set. I had the lamp and found two more pieces in the HH showcase this afternoon. If anyone else has pieces of the set, I'd be willing to give you pretty much whatever I have!

ETA: I woke up this morning and my town was overcast / a little rainy. By this afternoon, there was a double rainbow in the sky. Lovedddd it.

Elija2

I found a new way to upset villagers you don't like, just keep pushing them!

I actually felt so bad after this I sent Chester an apology letter.

That is absolutely devastating. I can't believe there are people mean enough to do that stuff to their villagers just because they don't like them.

But at the same time I'm really curious and kinda want to try it out.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm in the market for the alpine furniture set. I had the lamp and found two more pieces in the HH showcase this afternoon. If anyone else has pieces of the set, I'd be willing to give you pretty much whatever I have!

ETA: I woke up this morning and my town was overcast / a little rainy. By this afternoon, there was a double rainbow in the sky. Lovedddd it.

You can order a rug from my catalog if you want or need it!
2836-0258-6594

Labrys

That is absolutely devastating. I can't believe there are people mean enough to do that stuff to their villagers just because they don't like them.

I agree. I mean, I may of not liked Katt or Pietro at first, but I've grown to like them. I would never go to hitting them/pushing them around.

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone's town is buying turnips at a reasonable price currently? The value of my turnips has been decreasing every day, currently they are worth less than 50 bells. I am working and have a family function tomorrow that will prevent me from checking again. I'd love to travel to another town and just sell them while I can. I bought them for 95 bells each so anything higher is appreciated.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
It's probably the same kind of people that take keys under quotes and don't report back.

For this very reason, I'll be purging my friends list of unknown gaf users every time some sort of trade takes part.

If I ever get my 3DS on the mail, that is.

You can choose to open up your town to anyone or just to best friends. So I guess you have to choose wisely who you add as best friends!

I'm just avoiding it altogether by not trading with people I don't know very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom