• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Yah, good plan.

My gates are open if anyone wants to come over and claim an authentic painting from Redd, unload their turnips at 135 or play about on the island. I'll just be doing a bit of gardening...

I'll come! My FC is 2707-1639-7301. I looked through your post history but couldn't find yours.

Hmm I just thought of something. Everyone recommends Wealthy Ordinance to maximize profit from Beetle Farming. But wouldn't Night Owl be better since you could sell more loads of beetles in that 3 hour timeframe?

Anyway I fucked up yesterday. I went out to see a movie and couldn't beetle farm. I dropped from having 5.2 million bells to having 4.1 million bells. I hope I can get back to 5 million by tonight. I'm going to spend 1 million (if possible I hope I have the room) on turnips.

Depends if you wanna do multiple runs on the same night or not, I suppose.

ramyeon

Hmm I just thought of something. Everyone recommends Wealthy Ordinance to maximize profit from Beetle Farming. But wouldn't Night Owl be better since you could sell more loads of beetles in that 3 hour timeframe?

Anyway I fucked up yesterday. I went out to see a movie and couldn't beetle farm. I dropped from having 5.2 million bells to having 4.1 million bells. I hope I can get back to 5 million by tonight. I'm going to spend 1 million (if possible I hope I have the room) on turnips.
If you intend to spend hours and hours farming for beetles Night Owl is better. If you just wanna do two quick runs per night and get the most bells you can out of that, Wealthy is better.

MicH

Fortune cookie face me Peach's Parasol today. My fortune cookie luck has taken a turn for the worse (lost yesterday). Not to mention the crappy Mario items (green shell, triple bananas, ? Block)

WHERE'S MY MASTER SWORD? Or my Varia Suit! Or the Arwing? Or the Blue Falcon?

Sleepy

n2NyTjw.jpg

The evil beast won.

Holy shit. Hilarious pic.

SmithnCo

Got duplicate Super Mushroom, Yoshi's Egg and Super Star. Can trade for any of the Link/Samus clothes or any other Nintendo items I din't have.

Kaiden

Neo Member
My boy Genji suggested we build a stadium light. I knew I kept him around for a reason.

Upgrading my museum, should be getting the store tomorrow! Also raining for the 4th day in a row...

Marbles

Well I finally got my hands on a watering can, spent most of the early afternoon watering my flowers and now its raining. Bloody typical ;P

Almost forgot. Shrunk should up at my doorstep looking for signatures to get Club LOL up and running. 5 signatures down, 1 to go.

Gonna be getting my groove on in just a matter of days :D

Mr E.

Probably been asked a million times but anyways, do I still have to water plants when it's raining? They don't sparkle if I don't.

MicH

Wait, people are upgrading their museum? How? I've donated at least 1 of each and have way over 20 things donated.

Does it unlock after a certain number of days??

any way to ensure a camper DOESN'T move in?

I really don't want a third duck in my town. :<

You can say "No" when they ask if you think they should move in. But to do that, you have to actually talk to them.

Wait, people are upgrading their museum? How? I've donated at least 1 of each and have way over 20 things donated.

Does it unlock after a certain number of days??

I've read it was 14 days!

RaidenZR

Can someone clear up how Club LOL is supposed to work exactly? Yesterday I had Dr. Shrunk in town asking me to get signatures. I did that and then he disappeared from the shopping area telling me that all that remains is for construction to happen.

It's been a full day since, and I figured that meant it would pop up in my Public Works list but that hasn't happened. What should I be expecting?

Totakeke

I just saw a tarantula run around in circles by itself... then suddenly disappeared into thin air before I swipe it with my net.

Weird.

Doorman

Well I finally got my hands on a watering can, spent most of the early afternoon watering my flowers and now its raining. Bloody typical ;P

It angers me that it's raining in town so often...but flowers still wilt. And you still have to water them.
Ugh, why?!

olimpia84

Can someone clear up how Club LOL is supposed to work exactly? Yesterday I had Dr. Shrunk in town asking me to get signatures. I did that and then he disappeared from the shopping area telling me that all that remains is for construction to happen.

It's been a full day since, and I figured that meant it would pop up in my Public Works list but that hasn't happened. What should I be expecting?

I got done collecting signatures this morning but I don't think this a public works project. It will probably just show up after a few days.

MicH

VERY exciting day today. A lot is happening!

First thing I did was go to the town hall to have a ceremony for my finished yellow bench. But when I got there, Isabelle was SLEEPING. WHAT! This is not what I'm paying you to do!

tumblr_mosry2Ct6j1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Wake up!

This obviously meant that I could start funding the Dream Suite! So I promptly did and it will be built tomorrow! Yay!

We then had the ceremony for my bench, lol

tumblr_mosrytVn231svgayqo1_400.jpg

Now I just need a street lamp nearby

A little bird was chirping on top of the bulletin board, and I saw that Nookling Junction will be closed for remodeling tomorrow. Woohoo!

tumblr_moss0j5POT1svgayqo1_400.jpg

T&T Mart here I come!

And if that wasn't all, the shoe store is being built!

tumblr_moss1bVzRV1svgayqo1_400.jpg

I can't WAIT to get some new shoes!

I found out yesterday that snails can only be found on bushes when it's raining, so I planted some right away. They serve the purpose to protect my dear tulips, which are right below the train station.

tumblr_mosrx82GiD1svgayqo1_400.jpg

They all grew! Yay!

Three new hybrids again today. Is that the maximum per day? I've been getting three for the last couple of days.

tumblr_mosrwfds0K1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Another pink cosmos spawned from my other two pink cosmos

tumblr_mosrzrrd5f1svgayqo1_400.jpg

And two MORE orange roses spawned. I now have 5 of those in total! Jeez!

So a very exciting day so far. A lot of stuff getting built!

Marbles

My gates open if anyone wants to come visit. The fortune teller is in town and some dude has taken up residence in my camp site, he's got furniture to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom