• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT2| You Can Stack Fruit

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
NOTE: Don't try picking up a wilted flower. You will pluck it as if it was a weed, and it will disappear forever

Swear I've lost an orange pansy :( Might switch to a Beautiful Ordinance at some point. On Night Owl at the moment, but when Nooks upgrades it'll be open until 12am, I don't need much later than that to be honest.

The other day I saw a wilted tulip and plucked it, thinking it was a black hybrid, lol.

Got a little fed up with my tightwad citizenry not helping out with my public works projects. Thought I'd let them know how the world works.

BNYIj73CAAA_LYJ.jpg

OMG, this made me burst laughing.

EDIT:
I did something similar.
BNYQwGdCcAEMBFR.jpg

BNYQ5_MCcAI7rMb.jpg

Ok, you guys are amazing.

Last week I bought only 10 turnips,and then I was really jealous of all the huge profits posted in this thread.
Now farming 1 million bells on the island for a big investment tomorrow

Volodja

Is there anybody with an half decent turnip price willing to add me and open the gates for me to unload the ones I have?
The 45 bells I can get in my Retail are pretty crummy.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Millions and millions of bells? How do you guys make so much money? I've been fishing at the island but I usually only end up with 80-100k per trip. Any other good money making tips?

Betty

Banned
Millions and millions of bells? How do you guys make so much money? I've been fishing at the island but I usually only end up with 80-100k per trip. Any other good money making tips?

You have to catch the beetles that appear after 7pm on the island. The beetles you want most are the ones on the tree's located on sand, not the ones on the grass.

In fact, it's usually a good idea to dig up the flowers and trees in the middle so your chances of finding the extra valuable beetles increases.

Volodja

Don't fish, catch the bugs that show up on the palm trees in the evening/night/morning..
Remove all flowers, cut all trees that are not palm trees, cut the palm trees on the south of the island.
I think the least valuable of those beetles is worth 6.5k bells.

MrDaravon

I have 2 mannequins, each sister gave me one for whatever reason.

Anyway, when someone wants to meet you at your house at a specific time, what exactly are you supposed to do? Made plans to met a village at 2:00pm on the dot at my house. Inside and outside of the house no one was there. Then found the village in town a few minutes later and he bitched me out for saying that he was there and I didn't show up. The fuck.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I was doing it all wrong. I thought the fish were worth more than the beetles. Thanks for the advice! Finned fish and beetles, allllllllll night tonight! Turnips tomorrow morning.

Koomaster

I have 2 mannequins, each sister gave me one for whatever reason.

Anyway, when someone wants to meet you at your house at a specific time, what exactly are you supposed to do? Made plans to met a village at 2:00pm on the dot at my house. Inside and outside of the house no one was there. Then found the village in town a few minutes later and he bitched me out for saying that he was there and I didn't show up. The fuck.
You have to be inside your home and wait around about a minute. They actually show up a bit late by 30-45 seconds.

You can actually show up late yourself (not sure how late) but I accidentally showed up 6 minutes late and a villager visited anyway - although they commented on my lateness when they came in my house.

If you are in your house at the appointed time and then leave before the villager shows up, they probably interpret that as you cancelling which is why you found them in town later on.

Also if for some reason you want to cancel an appointment to meet a neighbor, open up your town gates and then find the neighbor and talk to them and they will make up an excuse about having to cancel. The date system doesn't like visitors possibly being in town.

Sable gives you one for talking to her. Mabel gives you one for buying a lot of clothes. Which is why it would be wise to buy clothes even if you don't need them.

Do we get ones for buying accessories/hats? Pro designs have made actual clothes so redundant.
Please someone tell me that in the future I can create my own patterns on trousers and shoes.

Unfortunately not. Has "saved for the Wii U version" written aaaall over it.

Volodja

I was doing it all wrong. I thought the fish were worth more than the beetles. Thanks for the advice! Finned fish and beetles, allllllllll night tonight! Turnips tomorrow morning.
Just learn how fast you can get close to the various beetles, so you can speed up your farming without losing any bug. Be especially careful when closing in on golden stags, they are worth the extra couple seconds you need to sneak from a little bit further away.

Danielsan

Collected half a million bells today. If the price is right I'll probably pump everything into turnips tomorrow.

Still looking for more Animal Crossing friends. If anyone wants to add me, shoot me a PM with your friend code.
Mine is: 0232 - 8064 - 7728

madp

The Light of El Cantare
20 medals per giant dragonfly tour. So awesome.

Personally, I still think that the Elite Scavenger Hunt is more efficient because it only takes half of the time for 16 medals. I know that some people complain that the scavenger hunt is boring or repetitive, but I prefer something methodical over something that has me zigzagging aimlessly for seven minutes.

FillerB

Okay guys in a hypothetical pc-based version of the clothing designer that might kind of might end up looking like this:

What kind of tools would you expect or want? Pen, fill-tool, "import image". That kind of stuff.

Okay guys in a hypothetical pc-based version of the clothing designer that might kind of end up looking like this:

What kind of tools would you expect or want? Pen, fill-tool, "import image". That kind of stuff.

A "Mirror" function, i.e. anything you draw in the left hand half of the image appears symmetrically on the right. It's something the Gamecube version had, and it's been gone since. Shame, since it's really useful.

Wait, how close is this to being done? It'll be so awesome if it works!

Unicorn

Okay guys in a hypothetical pc-based version of the clothing designer that might kind of might end up looking like this:

If i import an image, let me swap colors too. So if I think it is using too many shades of blue and I want to reanalyze with a different color.

You have my attention... I'll show you my 11th if you show me your 10th!

Hahaha, I would love to, I even put the sonic screwdriver in one of the pockets. Wanted to do all the doctors (starting with tennant, smith and eccleston), but seems im sad you can change trousers or accesories now :(
Ive made some screenshots, but is there a way to upload them without putting the card in the computer, I dont have card reader at hand right now.

Ok this would be amazing.
I would be happy with importing an image thingy, althoug I love creating the pixel art by myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom