• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allright, I feel the need to post the recap.

You two see the fossil in this picture?
tumblr_mpk0hz8dTz1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

It's a Megacero Torso. I've added you both. My friend code is in my profile and my gates are open.

Ready set go. ;)

Which led to a visitor:
tumblr_mpk1nmjL5q1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

And then a minute later another visitor....
tumblr_mpk1m0y4oH1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpk1kmgADK1sv6skpo1_400.jpg

Congrats to Spindashing for getting to it first. And thanks for the furniture, it wasn't necessary at all, but appreciated.
Best post ever, and don't worry about it. Most of those are dupes!

I fear for my life. This Junior I had never seen just PM'd me
animeblush.gif

Ozone

A quick poll here: what side is everyone's beach on, besides south?

1. West / Left
2. East / Right
2. Most of the houses in town are actually situated right next to the beach, which let me make a nice housing complex there.

Also, today I'm diving into turnips for the first time in this game. Going in small with 250k bells, so fingers cross I don't screw this up!

Moral of the story: G-Pink is a great person. Not a bad dude. (Thanks, bro.)

Final list:

-diplo skull
-parasaur torso

Fossils I need:
-Iguanodon tail
-archelon torso

PM me if you want what I have, etc! Thanks, all! Night GAF!

BowieZ

Banned
East/right for me.

2. Most of the houses in town are actually situated right next to the beach, which let me make a nice housing complex there.

Also, today I'm diving into turnips for the first time in this game. Going in small with 250k bells, so fingers cross I don't screw this up!
Huh. Almost every town I travel to (besides mine) seems to be west/left. I thought it might have had something to do with the hemisphere you're in or something.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Gong to buy 9,600 turnips. Was thinking 1m bells, then just thought 10k turnips which will be around that price. But 9,600 is exactly 6 locker trips with a full inventory so not wasting a trip just for 400 measly turnips

Still need a few more fossils until the fossil portion of my museum is completed:

stego skull
archelon skull
ankylo tail

I have these fossils to offer:

ankylo skull x2
iguanodon torso
coprolite
trilobite
spino torso
ammonite
archaeopteryx
tricera tail
ptera skull
dimetrodon torso
pachy tail

Chaos17

I met ridley182 for the first time today.
We made some trade, fossils vs fruits :)

BOjuOXzCcAANUDk.jpg

I like his fruits orchads and his scary bunny : Coco.

one_kill

When expanding rooms, does your house outside get bigger or does it stay the same? Will the flowers around my house be safe?

Finally got a banded dragonfly. Didn't know they were also on the island tours. The picture in the OP doesn't mention that!

Now I'm finally 63/56/20 on the encyclopedia critters. Done with catching new things in July.

Danj

Noob here, I have a question - if turnips are currently available to buy at the cheapest price (90 bells) in my game, can I invite other people over for them to be able to buy cheap turnips too?

EDIT: just been told there's an entire separate thread for turnips, sorry.

Another day, and still no one wants to move out. I feel like I've started a cult without realizing it.

Please lame villagers, just find a new life somewhere else.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Sat in a pub toilet I got K.K. Synth as my first properly received track.

Then I listened to my old favourite of K.K. Samba (which I much prefer the live performance to the radio edit)

_woLf

Why does the club close so fucking early? I'm always busy saturday nights so I'm pretty much never going to get a KK track :(

Fair warning on buying turnips from another town... don't buy them if they're a day ahead of you. Your newly purchased turnips will rot when Joan shows up in your town, at least that what happened between two of my friends. (one in Malaysia and one in Canada)

FillerB

Trade List Time!

I Have:
Stego Skull (Poltergust)
Stego Tail (x2)
Trilobite
Apato Torso
T. Rex Skull (x4) (1 reserved for Garland7G)
Tricera Tail
Dinosaur Track
Parasaur Tail
Styraco Torso
Archelon Torso
Diplo Tail (x2)
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Plesio Neck

I'm looking for:
Dinosaur Egg (Garland7G)
Apatosaurus Skull
Diplodocus Skull
Ichthyosaurus Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Megacerops Skull
Megacerops Torso
Pachysaurus Skull
Parasaur Skull
Plesio Torso
Pteranodon Left Wing
Pteranodon Skull (Poltergust)
Sabertooth Skull
Styracosaurus Skull
StyracosaurusTail
Triceratops Skull
Triceratops Torso
Raptor Torso
and Turnips since I forgot to put Bells aside for the Stalk Market this week.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bight 12k turnips at 95 each.not bad (they were 110 last week). Can just about hold them all in my storage so no messing about with multiple trips or museum floor nonsense. If I can break 5m balance in the bank I'll be happy and retire from turnip trading

Can you only change the exterior of your house if it is fully expanded? Wasn't going to bother with the basement but I will if needed.

Trade List Time!

I Have:
Stego Skull
Stego Tail (x2)
Trilobite
Apato Torso
T. Rex Skull (x4)
Tricera Tail
Dinosaur Track
Parasaur Tail
Styraco Torso
Archelon Torso
Diplo Tail (x2)
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Plesio Neck

I'm looking for:
Dinosaur Egg
Apatosaurus Skull
Diplodocus Skull
Ichthyosaurus Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Megacerops Skull
Megacerops Torso
Pachysaurus Skull
Parasaur Skull
Plesio Torso
Pteranodon Left Wing
Pteranodon Skull
Sabertooth Skull
Styracosaurus Skull
StyracosaurusTail
Triceratops Skull
Triceratops Torso
Raptor Torso
and Turnips since I forgot to put Bells aside for the Stalk Market this week.

I claim the stego skull! I can give you my ptera skull for it.

(Also, 4 T. rex skulls? XD)

ciD_Vain

If i place a pattern on the ground, can i pick it up with different character and save it in my slot of 10? Or will the other character simply erase the pattern off of the ground?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
We've been discussing who to try and evict this morning. We have three cats and two rabbits, but we really like dotty and coco so they both have to stay, and kitty/bob. Katt might have to leave though - we like him but not enough to stay.
Rocco can sod off, and I think Cobb too - he's a bit odd. Gladys just moved in so she's on probation

Our favourites are kitty dotty, quillson (doesn't show up in the prima guide?), bob, coco and Wart Jr.

Didn't realise people still visit in the campsite even when you're full.

Edit: anyone got a minimalist wardrobe, and neutral flooring/wallpaper? That's all I'm needing to complete the set. Can let you catalogue the rest of it, or modern wood which I have a full set of.

Would like to get it complete today in time for tomorrow's HHA survey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom