• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

FillerB

Repost for new page.

Trade List Time!

I Have:
Stego Skull (Poltergust)
Stego Tail (x2)
Trilobite
Apato Torso (Aces11)
T. Rex Skull (x3) (1 to for Garland7G)
Tricera Tail
Dinosaur Track
Parasaur Tail
Styraco Torso
Archelon Torso
Diplo Tail (x2)
Ankylo Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Plesio Neck

I'm looking for:
Dinosaur Egg (Garland7G)
Apatosaurus Skull
Diplodocus Skull (Aces11)
Ichthyosaurus Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Megacerops Skull
Megacerops Torso
Pachysaurus Skull
Parasaur Skull
Plesio Torso
Pteranodon Left Wing
Pteranodon Skull (Poltergust)
Sabertooth Skull
Styracosaurus Skull (Poltergust)
StyracosaurusTail
Triceratops Skull (Poltergust)
Triceratops Torso
Raptor Torso
and Turnips since I forgot to put Bells aside for the Stalk Market this week.

GAMERG0D

I will give someone a decent number of these gems if they were to give me a Dinosaur Egg.

tumblr_mpka2g53231r6dqneo1_400.jpg

I also have 2 more rubies and amethysts in another room.

Salsa

I have bamboos and you cant have any

I have so many and they keep popping up after you plant one. I just eat them.

daakusedo

Technical detail : hives are considered trash on the ground but not traps.
I can now continue my trap train station decoration.
Also after two days it seems there only two items hidden in trees per day.
I wonder if I should create new player to have more items depot.
I'm keeping gyroides but I don't even use them, then now too few spaces and turnips evrywhere on the ground.

Guess finding Joan just became a whole lot easier (especially if you're looking for her in another town or have guests over). Why did I never think to use the megaphone before?

Stat!

Still no second floor of the museum being recommended and surprisingly, still no bloody T and T mart. At least I finally get Kicks.

And cmon Joan. Second week in a row where turnip prices are high.

Westraid

I quit using the stupid thing. No matter what I said, Hippeux always thought I addressed him. I don't even know how to properly pronounce his name and I really can't wait until he leaves. :mad:

Jawmuncher

I haven't played a AC game in ages. But I'm trying to recall. Is it a game that you basically just play in bursts? I've payed the first 10K to nook. Now I'm just trying to figure out stuff to do. Only goal I have is to talk to the clothes sister so I can make my own design and to check for weeds, bugs and holes.

Just seems like I'm missing something.

Velcro Fly

I haven't played a AC game in ages. But I'm trying to recall. Is it a game that you basically just play in bursts? I've payed the first 10K to nook. Now I'm just trying to figure out stuff to do. Only goal I have is to talk to the clothes sister so I can make my own design and to check for weeds, bugs and holes.

Yeah it starts off a little slow. Make sure you talk to Isabelle to do things. Pretty sure you can get some tools from her.

Definitely the kind of game you can sit down and play for 30-40 minutes here and there and still have fun with.

Westraid

is he moving out? if so, i'll come take him off you. :)
I WISH! I've been trying really hard to make his life miserable but he just mentioned I was his 'best friend' after I pushed him around for the 6th time today. I still feel like a horrible person but I just can't stand his face.

If you seriously want him in your town, I can contact you if he finally decides to leave.

Wolfe

Yeah, you can come over. But no running please, already lost enough flowers to the sun today.

3496 - 9253 - 2086

Awesome thank you, and no worries I can't even bring myself to run in my own town and mind just looks like random trees/flowers :p

My FC is 3823-8595-4744

Jawmuncher

Yeah it starts off a little slow. Make sure you talk to Isabelle to do things. Pretty sure you can get some tools from her.

Definitely the kind of game you can sit down and play for 30-40 minutes here and there and still have fun with.

Ok cool. Just wanted to be sure.

cacildo

Well...

i really dont know exactly WHAT em im doing in the game.

But we play it at least 2 hours a day over here.

Lets see..

- Everyday i get the four fossils to donate and to sell the repeated ones, so i can get money.

- Also everyday there´s the money-stone hunt, and the precious stone hunt.

- Then i put this money on 1) Bank 2) Repay loan 3) Building stuff for the city

- With a park bench, light post and a few custon design posters, im creating a complete set for an old and kitsch comedy tv show. Then i will post it online.

- Aside from that, bug hunt, fishing, there´s new stuff to discover everyday, like yesterday we finally got a song from K.K. Slider...

Forkball

Bamboo is so annoying. Every few days you have to spend your time digging up like a dozen of these damn sprouts. At least they sell for quite a bit.

And stupid villagers PLEASE give me some more public works projects. The ones I have now are so boring. I've been reduced to making a fire hydrant A FIRE HYDRANT. At least I put it near the dog's house for some subtle humor.

Garland7G

I WISH! I've been trying really hard to make his life miserable but he just mentioned I was his 'best friend' after I pushed him around for the 6th time today. I still feel like a horrible person but I just can't stand his face.

If you seriously want him in your town, I can contact you if he finally decides to leave.

Well, I have someone moving out on the 10th if he moves before then hit me up, I just need to find someone halfway decent before nook "gives" me someone lol.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Yeah, you can come over. But no running please, already lost enough flowers to the sun today.

3496 - 9253 - 2086

Let me in on this, too, please!

3308-5473-2767

Stat!

No, not at the beginning. At the very beginning, it is very slow, and there isn't much to do once you complete the tasks (other than fishing until 11PM to get more bells). Then you'll open stuff up like ordinances, other stores, the island. That's when you get a bit deeper. My one complaint - is that there aren't more random events (especially at night) for you to do. It'd be nice to see your town holding certain events randomly at night instead of once a month similar to how random events worked in RDR. Right now, your villagers may give you tasks but they're mostly lame (like catch a shark for me).

I really think how you treat them makes no difference. It seems totally random.

They key is once they tell you they are leaving, do not talk to them under any circumstance. I learned that lesson the hard way.

thx for the warning, finally got one of my lame villagers moving away in a couple of days. Before that it was mostly the only villagers I liked wanting to leave, which was annoying as fuck, and then some other bad one stayed even though I told him he should go lol.

Is it possible villagers leave town automatically if you just don't play the game for too long?

Oxx

Exciting times in my town.

- Museum upstairs is open - mega-storage space!
- New animal moving-in soon
- T&T and Able under construction
- ~1 million turnips bought

Jawmuncher

No, not at the beginning. At the very beginning, it is very slow, and there isn't much to do once you complete the tasks (other than fishing until 11PM to get more bells). Then you'll open stuff up like ordinances, other stores, the island. That's when you get a bit deeper. My one complaint - is that there aren't more random events (especially at night) for you to do. It'd be nice to see your town holding certain events randomly at night instead of once a month similar to how random events worked in RDR. Right now, your villagers may give you tasks but they're mostly lame (like catch a shark for me).

Well...

i really dont know exactly WHAT em im doing in the game.

But we play it at least 2 hours a day over here.

Lets see..

- Everyday i get the four fossils to donate and to sell the repeated ones, so i can get money.

- Also everyday there´s the money-stone hunt, and the precious stone hunt.

- Then i put this money on 1) Bank 2) Repay loan 3) Building stuff for the city

- With a park bench, light post and a few custon design posters, im creating a complete set for an old and kitsch comedy tv show. Then i will post it online.

- Aside from that, bug hunt, fishing, there´s new stuff to discover everyday, like yesterday we finally got a song from K.K. Slider...

Thanks for the answers guys.
Definitely looks like its a me still being in the beginning of the game thing more than anything. Thankfully both posts already have given me ideas on what to look forward to.

Thank you, Farun, for being awesome and letting us get the Tanabata item :D

I'll edit in a bit with some screenshots...

Can the Tanabata item be re-ordered from the catalogue? It'd really suck if you had to know someone with the Japanese version to be able to get that item.

I know you must be overwhelmed with requests Farun, but if you get a chance could I pop over an pick up the item as well?

OMG Aero

I don't suppose any has some red pants to trade or in their shop/catalogue?
I need them to complete my Ghost Trick costume but my store just keeps getting the same things over and over.
rQzZV6n.jpg

ramyeon

Thanks Farun for letting me experience Tanabata! I'm always worried about my connection dying and Resetti showing up so I made it quick.

BOkRvnICcAAzDY4.jpg
BOkR5HTCIAE4plu.jpg

BOkSDIJCAAADhN6.jpg
BOkSLGcCMAAOPMG.jpg

Apparently Tanabata is "Starcrossed Day" in English... weird translation, interesting that they went to the effort to translate all that dialogue though. So much care gone into this game!

BOkSVBmCIAA3--G.jpg
BOkScF_CAAEA5NX.jpg

My first Japan only event item :) It will sit well in my Tatami room. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom