• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't suppose any has some red pants to trade or in their shop/catalogue?
I need them to complete my Ghost Trick costume but my store just keeps getting the same things over and over.
rQzZV6n.jpg
I've got a couple of red trousers in my catalogue, but the next post is in 5 hours. Want me to order them for you?

ramyeon

Can the Tanabata item be re-ordered from the catalogue? It'd really suck if you had to know someone with the Japanese version to be able to get that item.

I know you must be overwhelmed with requests Farun, but if you get a chance could I pop over an pick up the item as well?
I don't think any event items can be reordered from the catalogue unfortunately but that just makes them more special!

ramyeon

I need them to complete my Ghost Trick costume but my store just keeps getting the same things over and over.
rQzZV6n.jpg
It'll be awhile before you get them but I've been hearing that the Santa pants from Christmas time are the best match for most red outfits, I'm sure there are others that fit the bill though :)

Wolfe

Thanks again Farun, I wanted to look around a bit but I figured you had people waiting/wanting to get in so I figured I'd free up the space.

Thanks Farun! I really appreciate it.

Who was the person that was dressed almost exactly like me? Matching red jackets!

Lol when I saw you arrive I couldn't help but laugh a bit, I mean the jacket was one thing but the hair color too?

Farun

Neo Member
I'll close the gates now and add you guys. Y'all can repay me by letting me visit if you have high turnip prices lol :)

So how many wishes does the bamboo grass have? I've seen red, pink, orange, blue, yellow, green and gold.

There are two different yellow wishes.

Wolfe

I just changed into this outfit too. And the haircut is from today.

We're setting the trends.

Ok now this is even funnier, I got the hair color today (same cut though) and I basically just changed into the jacket (and out of my wetsuit) before coming over.

This game cracks me up.

Duster

I was happy to get a new hair-cut, unfortunately the poodle seems to be more of a butcher('s dog) than a hairdresser. She won't even let me change it until tomorrow.
vv3f.jpg

I thought this was funny
1jce.jpg

Yeah, you can come over. But no running please, already lost enough flowers to the sun today.

3496 - 9253 - 2086

The more other-region friends the merrier ! May I come over? My friend code is 1762-2709-3334 and my 3DS/AC name is 'Cheeto.'

Thanks !

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
rQzZV6n.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! F'ning LOVED Ghost Trick!

There a QR code for that outfit?

SuperSah

Banned
Hey guys, a villager asked me to go to a foreign town and get 6 villager signatures for a tree sweater or something?

Seems awesome, anyone know the specific outcomes?

BowieZ

Banned
So I think I may be under a misapprehension - does running include walking as fast as possible without pressing the B button?

Wolfe

Hey guys, a villager asked me to go to a foreign town and get 6 villager signatures for a tree sweater or something?

From my experience the villager will give you a gift after you bring them the fully signed petition back.

So I think I may be under a misapprehension - does running include walking as fast as possible without pressing the B button?

I really have no idea but I was just under the assumption that anytime you visibly kick up dust it's considered running.

Hmm, something like that happened in my town, but I don't remember exactly what happened after. I think I got an item; I may have sold it ... I hope I can re-order it from the catalog later!

Machine

Another eventful morning. The Cafe finally opened so I had a nice cup of coffee to start the day. I wandered around town to dig up fossils and noticed a jacob's ladder flower growing on the cliff overlooking the beach so I went to Town Hall and checked in with Isabelle. She told me the town was awesome and I could remodel Town Hall or build a flower clock. I opted to remodel and put off the public works suggestions I got yesterday. I wasn't too excited about the wind turbine but building Stonehenge somewhere in town will have to be done eventually. Then I wandered uptown and learned that T & T Mart will be closed tomorrow for remodeling. Shampoodle has been under construction for a few days and I assume it will open tomorrow too.

SuperSah

Banned
Hmm, something like that happened in my town, but I don't remember exactly what happened after. I think I got an item; I may have sold it ... I hope I can re-order it from the catalog later!

From my experience the villager will give you a gift after you bring them the fully signed petition back.

I really have no idea but I was just under the assumption that anytime you visibly kick up dust it's considered running.

Was it a rare item? I should hope so!
Won't seem to be worth the effort otherwise unless it unlocked more projects.

I guess no one would really know the answer to this at this point, but I have a question about villagers moving out.

So typically, a villager will tell you before they're moving out.

However, in previous games, if you didn't play for a LONG time, villagers would move out without telling you before hand, simply sending you a letter AFTER they moved out.

Does that still happen in this game? Or do villagers "have" to tell you in advance before they're moving out? (in other words, if you don't play for a long time, will you still get surprise moveouts?)

FquzNAP.jpg

Got really lucky with the ore rock the other day. I mean, 3 silvers and 3 golds?

SR4TtNd.jpg

This is from selling all of my perfect fruits at milkham's Re-Tail when they were selling at a premium. About as good as one trip to the island!

VL3ryoC.jpg

The sky is not even cloudy. How is it raining?

J0jSLlt.jpg

My first rainbow! Really beautiful shot here. The rainbow tee is coincidental as I received it just a few minutes beforehand.

mY9khSP.jpg

Phyllis: "If you expect me to dance along with you, you have another thing coming."

LMvjAnA.jpg

Me: "I'll make you dance, then."
Phyllis: "HA! This kid thinks he can intimidate me!"
Me: =(

iletdDf.jpg

AJv9R9Q.jpg

The furniture obtained from Starcrossed Day Tanabata has all these wishes with it. Some humorous stuff here.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Got my horseshoe crab last night but the scarab beetle and scorpion yet elude me. Saw no scorpions and all I get are fruit beetles. Guess I just have to keep trying tonight.

Velcro Fly

Nook store upgrading to level 3 after tomorrow! Hell yes! And something is up with the clothes/accessories place too. Already have Kicks so whatever is next down there is coming in soon too.

Also I'm swimming in turnips. Guess I have to start waking up before noon every day to check prices :(

Kleevah

Anyone know how to create a real clothing item from a pro design that I can mail to villagers? I can't seem to find any option for it anywhere...

Spiderduff

Just need a few more items to complete themes

Asteroid
Cow Skull
Covered Wagon
Well
Saddke Fence
Western Fence

Ringside Table
Boxing Mat
Red Boom box

Will pay if I must!

PM me if you'd like to trade or sell. I also got a ton of stuff and fossils for trade.

Anyone know how to create a real clothing item from a pro design that I can mail to villagers? I can't seem to find any option for it anywhere...
You can't do that. They best you can do is display the design in your Able Sister's, and hope that the villager adopts that style.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom