• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farun

Neo Member
I'll go and take a quick shower now, if anybody still want's the tanabata Item, just post your friendcode here, I'll add everyone after showering. Last chance!

3496 - 9253 - 2086

Done and doors open.

Tried again, still doesn't work. The error uses some kanjis I don't know, so I don't really know what's going on. Maybe I already added you? Try coming to my town! (おおさか)

Added you with no problems. I'll come over

Koomaster

Checking my town status this morning to make sure things were still perfect and got this response...

tumblr_mpkex3y9zT1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkeydDiPr1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Just made me laugh picturing Pave rolling around on the ground.
Can't wait till he comes to town whenever Festivale starts.
His furniture series is my favorite. :)

Koren

I'll go and take a quick shower now, if anybody still want's the tanabata Item, just post your friendcode here, I'll add everyone after showering. Last chance!

3496 - 9253 - 2086
If you're not filled with requests and exhasuted from the visits, I would like to see it too... 1950-8135-4319

Just need a few more items to complete themes
Currently waiting for the table to arrive in the mail... Should be able to bring it soon

Danj

3496 - 9253 - 2086

I'm an ACNL noob, what do you get for this?

Also my friendcode is 2294-3475-8308

EDIT: oh also, is it a thing that costs lots of bells? Cos I pretty much just started so I don't have much.

3496 - 9253 - 2086

I posted earlier, but you may have missed it. My friend code is 1762-2709-3334, 3DS/AC name: Cheeto. Thanks a lot!

MicH

3496 - 9253 - 2086
I would absolutely love to visit!

My FC is 2836-0194-8979

Jinjo

I never thought that after accidently deleting my save the thing I'd miss most would be a villager. Please come back Wolfgang.... :(

I do like my new map a lot. It definitely is in need of an extra bridge though. Funny how things I wasn't quite happy with in my previous town are now the things I miss.

Debs

3496 - 9253 - 2086

I'd love to come over if possible :) My FC is: 1891-1400-5576

I'm an ACNL noob, what do you get for this?

Also my friendcode is 2294-3475-8308

EDIT: oh also, is it a thing that costs lots of bells? Cos I pretty much just started so I don't have much.

It is free, but you need to get it from Isabelle in a Japanese village on July 7th since it is celebrating the Tanabata festival in Japan (wikipedia). The event does not occur in other Animal Crossing regions. The item is a special item for your home, Bamboo Grass (or something like that). It has wishes of people on it! I actually went to the Japan Foundation here and they had a special event with the bamboo tree. They even taught me how to write a wish in Japanese ^_^.

Tom and Jerry is on my TV right now this game is crazy

I wonder how far they could have taken these little touches if the TV had real shows to watch

Velcro Fly

Randomly catching golden stags in my town this morning. Got about 5 different new things to donate to my museum today too. All in all a worthwhile morning of being up early playing Animal Crossing.

GAMERG0D

Buying furnitures for 100k bells :)

astrolamp

classic wall
classic rug
classic wardrobe
classic buffet
classic chair
I can get you a buffet. Someone is buying turnips at my town so it might take me a little bit to add you if that's okay.

edit: I can add you now, FC in profile.

rouken

3496 - 9253 - 2086

i'll also visit :) here's my fc 5112-4338-2427

I can get you a buffet. Someone is buying turnips at my town so it might take me a little bit to add you if that's okay.

edit: I can add you now, FC in profile.

okay i'll drop by :)

celebi23

I'll add you. I'm laying out the 29 songs I have right now around my plaza. anybody's welcome to come catalog em. FC is in my profile.
Can I get in on this too? Here are the ones that I already have:
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Dicso
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
Spring Blossoms

Koren

As soon as someone leaves, it's already full.
^_^

That's great that Farun took time to enter all those FC and open its town (many thanks, Farun!). After that, it's just a matter of taking turns.

I'd love an "international version" where they would include *all* world events, I miss those japanese events...

Morning, AC-GAF. Anyone looking to trade some fossils?
(crossed out items have already been traded, sorry!)

I am looking for these:
Ankylo Torso
Archelon Skull
Iguanodon Skull & Tail
Mammoth Skull
Pachy Tail & Torso
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Spino Torso
Styraco Skull & Torso
T-Rex Torso
Trilobite

I have these to trade:
Ankylo Skull
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest & Hip
Icthyo Skull & Torso
Pachy Skull
Plesio Torso
Ptera Skull & Left Wing
Sabertooth Torso
Tricera Skull & Torso
Archaeopteryx
Dinosaur Egg
Peking Man

Send me a PM if you're interested! My FC is in my profile.

Farun

Neo Member
Something or someone seems to keep crashing my connection, lost the gifts of like three people already. I hope you guys could keep your item though! Gonna reopen the gates in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom