• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks a lot Farun !! I managed to get the bamboo grass even though it crashed. You didn't get my oranges though :( Your town is very pretty; so many flowers!

So after getting QR machine, how do I make best friends with mable, Im talking to her everyday but she always says the same thing (doesnt change the text everyday like with the QR machine).

Something or someone seems to keep crashing my connection, lost the gifts of like three people already. I hope you guys could keep your item though! Gonna reopen the gates in a second.

Crashed right as I was leaving :O I'll try and hop back real quick and hopefully leave smoothly.

Really appreciate this though. Even if it's something small, we still get to bring some part of tanabata with us. That fire pit would look nice right about now too!

EDIT: Maybe less people per visit would go smoother... :/

Koren

Many thanks, Farun...

Sorry if I bothered you twice, but the bug happened just before I left. I wanted to bring back the bells (and get the item I lost, too).

Chopper

So, this tanabata item (bamboo wishing grass?). Can it be bought from the catalogue? I'm at work and am afraid I'm gonna miss out on it...

Arigatou Farun! Thought Rikka would never get to wear this Yukata

tumblr_mpkjmx32Px1swzluko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkiubV4wO1swzluko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkislwRlj1swzluko1_400.jpg

Farun

Neo Member
Opening my doors for the last time today. Anyone who hasn't got his tanabata item yet but has been added by me, it's your last chance.

For anyone who hasn't posted his FC yet: Sorry, not adding new people. Two - three hours should be enough :p

rpmurphy

So, this tanabata item (bamboo wishing grass?). Can it be bought from the catalogue? I'm at work and am afraid I'm gonna miss out on it...
I wish that I could have gotten more, but everyone else set their calendar to something else than the current date. Sorry, I have an extra but I was planning on giving that to someone already.

Farun

Neo Member
Added all of you guys, but this is really the last time. I've been doing this for close to three hours now lol. Opening doors in a minute. Please be careful with my flowers.

Anyone willing to trade gold furniture? I have a gold bed duplicate (despite having only 2 unique gold furniture pieces total), so I'm want to trade it with, well, any other piece of gold furniture, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom