• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMERG0D

So because I'm an idiot, I need another Dinosaur Egg. PM me if you want to trade. I also have gems if you'd rather have those.

I have:
Ankylo Skull
Coprolite
Fern Fossil x2
Iguanodon Skull
Mammoth Torso
Megacero Skull
Raptor Skull
Shark Tooth
Stego Skull
Styraco Tail

Philia

Had a quick look through my catalogue and I've got the Regal Sofa. I've ordered it and it'll arrive in less than an hour. If you have any Rococo stuff on hand could I catalogue it?

Yep, got them all current on hand (wall and flooring) thanks to MicH. :3 I'll open my gates for you when you tell me you got your Regal Sofa. :3

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Are you able to buy from another person's catalog if you visit their town, or do they have to order it for you and then give it to you after it comes in?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Anyone got a fairy tale mailbox or fence?

I need to order my music lol but I keep forgetting while ordering furniture instead.

With THAT said... I have a complete alpine, rococo, sleek, modern, minimalist, modern wood at the moment. Its just the mail limit per a day that's taking a while to get them physically.

Right now I'm close to completing these next sets but I don't have the following:

Regal: Sofa
Classic: Flooring
Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Phone & Wallpaper
Polka Dot: Low Table, Stool, Bed, Clock, Wardrobe
Green: Wall clock, Wardrobe, Cabinet, Bed
Blue: Chair, Cabinet, Closet, Chest, Bed, Bench

I'll help you catalog with what I have (Alpine, Rococo, Regal, Sleek, Minimalist and some others).

Can get you polka dot low table and bed. If I run to the store it might get here in 30 mins, otherwise you'll need to wait until tomorrow.

Also have green wall clock, but I need the other green things so let me know if you get them

What's the green cabinet? If you mean dresser I can order, if you mean counter I can't

massoluk

Banned
Been out of town for awhile without internet connection for my 3ds. Finally finished my secret garden and obtained my QR sewing machine. :p
tumblr_mpko4zjBQ21sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpko6fkT7a1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpko86RwRI1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkofp8Qog1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkolnp7mW1sx6mv9o1_400.jpg

Animekatt

Man, one of my villagers has been sick for two days. I feel so, so bad for him. :( I gave him medicine twice now, and he's still not better. Hopefully tomorrow he will be his chiper, jock self again.

Lobo I think has a little crush on me haha... He's my favorite villager, so I don't mind.

Oxx

All of Joan's prices are good. It's super-easy to find a town to quadruple your money even if you get the top-end of prices.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man, one of my villagers has been sick for two days. I feel so, so bad for him. :( I gave him medicine twice now, and he's still not better. Hopefully tomorrow he will be his chiper, jock self again.

Lobo I think has a little crush on me haha... He's my favorite villager, so I don't mind.
One of my villagers was sick for three days. I got a tshirt as a reward for treating him. :/

BowieZ

Banned
Don't worry.

Burials make excellent soil for growing trees and plants.

Anyone still want to see tanabata? I have the japanese version and it's on today. FC 3625 8695 0894.

In exchange I would like to catalog anything you have that was time limited. Only thing I have is the item for june and july for the jp version (which is the same as the US version).

Let me know if you are interested.

don't run and don't pick anything up please. You can use my shops.

Animekatt

Anyone still want to see tanabata? I have the japanese version and it's on today. FC 3625 8695 0894.

In exchange I would like to catalog anything you have that was time limited. Only thing I have is the item for june and july for the jp version (which is the same as the US version).

Add me please. FC in profile. ^.^

Don't worry.

Burials make excellent soil for growing trees and plants.

:{

Is there any set pattern to when villagers visit places in town at all? I've listed down all the public requests that I want, but a bunch come from uchi villagers and my one is literally never roaming around outside when I'm on, they are always in town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

Would love to come over and see it.

Friend code is: 1934-0650-4686

Does time limited things include the DLC like Nook Clock, rainbow screen and the palm tree light?

Koren

There's something strange in my town. Right in the middle of my orchad, there's a spot where all fruits I'm trying to bury die instead of giving a tree...

There's absolutely nothing around. No building, no rock, no cliff, no water, nothing. The only time capsule I buried is elsewehere.

That's really strange...

Philia

There's something strange in my town. Right in the middle of my orchad, there's a spot where all fruits I'm trying to bury die instead of giving a tree...

There's absolutely nothing around. No building, no rock, no cliff, no water, nothing. The only time capsule I buried is elsewehere.

That's really strange...

No more than 15 trees in 7x7 acre limit.

MicH

Let me check what I can order (if there's anything). I would love to catalog your complete Sleek and Modern Wood sets whenever available

EDIT:'
I can get you:

Polka-dot clock, dresser
Blue bench
Should I order these for you, Philia?

Elija2

Can I visit your town too? My FC is in my profile.

I can let you catalog the Best Buy DLC if you don't have them.

Regal: Sofa
Classic: Flooring
Lovely: Chair, Dresser, Phone & Wallpaper
Polka Dot: Low Table, Stool, Bed, Clock, Wardrobe
Green: Wall clock, Wardrobe, Cabinet, Bed
Blue: Chair, Cabinet, Closet, Chest, Bed, Bench

I have the Blue Chair. I'm not sure what you mean by Closet and Chest though. I've got a Bureau and a Wardrobe.

I also have the Lovely Chair, Dresser, and Wall. The Phone is a specialty item given out during a Fireworks event so most of us won't have that yet.

I have the entire Green series except the Wall Clock but I'm not sure what you mean by the Cabinet here. There's a Dresser, Counter, and Pantry if it's one of those.

If you still need any of these, let me know and I can dig them out of my house/storage/museum/catalog (So much stuff everywhere!) and get them all together for you. Some of the green stuff has been customized but I can order another copy. I'm not expecting any catalog orders so it would be here today. Just need clarification on the exact pieces you need.

Morokh

if you're still on i'm interested too :)

FC is 0259 0275 0411

Koren

No more than 15 trees in 7x7 acre limit.
I thought about it (but didn't know the exaxt limit, thanks), but that's not it either.

First because it was pretty open the first time it died.

Second because I use a pattern based on the chess knight move which tops at 10 trees in a 7x7 area. Not the most efficient, but it's more easy to see what's inside, and it feels less artificial (in fact, to reach 16 in 7x7, you need an orthogonal orchad with only a single space between trees, no?)

Philia

I have the Blue Chair. I'm not sure what you mean by Closet and Chest though. I've got a Bureau and a Wardrobe.

I also have the Lovely Chair, Dresser, and Wall. The Phone is a specialty item given out during a Fireworks event so most of us won't have that yet.

I have the entire Green series except the Wall Clock but I'm not sure what you mean by the Cabinet here. There's a Dresser, Counter, and Pantry if it's one of those.

If you still need any of these, let me know and I can dig them out of my house/storage/museum/catalog (So much stuff everywhere!) and get them all together for you. Some of the green stuff has been customized but I can order another copy. I'm not expecting any catalog orders so it would be here today. Just need clarification on the exact pieces you need.

Oh lol yeah. Its the pantry. I was going off of this. http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Green+Series

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Blue+Series

And I figured the Phone will be an special item this time around too. I remember it was a hassle to get in WW.

GAAAH!

Every time I meet a villager who wants to arrange coming to look at my house, something comes up and I miss the set time.

Anyone know the implications of this? No-one seems pissed off... yet.

Koren

I just wish all three of my Dreamcasts didn't have the overheat resetting problem.
Isn't this the common PSU disconnexion problem?

It's quite easy to solve. Mine was resetting all the time, after opening the box, cleaning and bending a little the PSU connector, and closing it again, it was working perfectly fine.

If you have three non-working dreamcast, I'd say that you should at least try it on one of them. There's plently of tutorials on the web, and believe me, as long as you know to use a screwdriver, it's really, really doable by anyone.

Oh lol yeah. Its the pantry. I was going off of this. http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Green+Series

http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Blue+Series

And I figured the Phone will be an special item this time around too. I remember it was a hassle to get in WW.

Translation errors, I guess. The Blue Closet is a Wardrobe, the Blue Chest is a Dresser, and the Green Cabinet is a Pantry.

Anyway, I have the Green Bed, Green Pantry, Green Wardrobe, Blue Chair, Lovely Dresser, Lovely Chair, and Lovely Wall on hand if you still need any of them. I'd very much like to catalog the Regal series (I only have the carpet.) but I can bring them to you to catalog regardless. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom