• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ok, I have had the sowing machine unlocked for about a week, and still no Mannequin from Sable. Did me not talking to her for one day reset some counter, or do I just have to keep checking in and hope I'm lucky?

Maybe I should start just buying out the two stores for the other two mannequins, really want them for my Nintendo Exhibit.

SmithnCo

Ok, I have had the sowing machine unlocked for about a week, and still no Mannequin from Sable. Did me not talking to her for one day reset some counter, or do I just have to keep checking in and hope I'm lucky?

Maybe I should start just buying out the two stores for the other two mannequins, really want them for my Nintendo Exhibit.

It's weird, I got one mannequin from her the day after on one character, but I've been talking to her with other characters and she won't give up mannequins for them. Gotta wonder if it's random or there's some hidden requirement.

wtf is this?

z9aVbyQ.jpg

And why sit almost 400k

brerwolfe

Small world! My house doesn't look nearly as nice as yours though :p. Hope we get to streetpass each other again sometime.
awesome that you guys streetpassed each other. I've been carrying mine around with me when I go places and have only gotten one person I'm the last month. I live in metrowest, you'd think I could find more folks over here with all the congestion.

Highwind

Got a lot of stuff I don't need but I am looking for the Hero's Pants to complete my link outfit.

I have a spare:

Blue Falcon
Kart
Super Star
Yoshi Egg
Virtual Boy
Varia Suit Shoes

PM me if interested.

Pic heavy post incoming:

Had a good start to my day. No Blue Rose yet, but a White Rose spawned from my Red* roses. Is that even possible?

Anyhow, I bought 18k turnips for 90 bells each. Not bad. Filled up my whole locker, though!

Fossil list:

What I have:
-Parasaur torso.
-Diplo skull.
-Ankylo tail.
-Ptera skull
-Tricera skull
-Plesio neck.

What I need:
-Iguanodon tail
-archelon torso

All my fossils must go! I want to put my turnips in my locker!

Feel free to quote or PM me for anything! My FC is in my profile.

Without further ado...
BOlii1UCYAAbIKJ.jpg:large

I hit my money rock this morning to hit it big!

BOli_3gCEAEwSZ8.jpg:large

I ended up making a table. Step 3 of illuminati basement complete. I need more gold and cryptic shit! It's messy now but oh well.

BOljQB2CAAENHQ2.jpg:large

Mabel gave me my second mannequin. I wonder how I'll dress it up!

BOljdLGCMAEfSyR.jpg:large

I had to buy the dragon mask. I had to.

BOljsZSCQAErfs0.jpg:large

Vladimir grilling me. I guess he really wanted those cookies. He didn't move away from that desk for a long time, even after I bought them...

Ellix

Here's a thing I made just because (click for full view):

Hey, at least I'm spending time away from playing Animal Crossing, right?
...Right?

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Well hello everyone. I'm new here, I'm quite surprised my account has been validated after so many tries (with the exact same infos each time), definitely feelsgood.jpg !

I'm enjoying the game quite a lot (I've played all AC except the N64 one) but I was playing earlier and I have a (probably dumb) question : the "daily wanted" (playing in french, not sure the term) item written on the board outside of Re-Tail, are they for direct reselling or for the auction thing ? I always assumed it was for direct reselling, but now I'm wondering.

Anyway, I'm late on my review so gotta go finish writing that up (yeah, quite overdue, I know).

PS : screw Tom Nook.

Debs

Been working on getting the full Cabana set from the island for the last 2 weeks, finally completed it!! :D It was a nightmare trying to find that Cabana Floor.

tumblr_mpkx4bT0821sv9gqko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkx5gmnGD1sv9gqko1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpkx6uTvTZ1sv9gqko1_400.jpg

What do you guys use for space? I bought 1M worth of turnips, no where to put them/other furniture
I used my entire locker this time for turnip space.

As far as the rest of the things that are usually in my locker, I place them in the storage/display space in the second floor of the museum.

SmithnCo

What do you guys use for space? I bought 1M worth of turnips, no where to put them/other furniture

Museum rooms from the second floor remodel. I also gotta get around to storing some unorderable furniture in letters and saving them at the post office.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
If you sell what re-tail writes on its board on that day they will buy it off you for a premium price (x2) their regular sell prices.

Ok, I was doing it correctly, thanks. I don't even remember if that was already the case in previous games, I haven't played them in a long time (my dad was the one always borrowing my DS and Wii to play them, he's CRAZY about AC).

Cheers.

SeZMehK

Ok I need to finish up my fossil collection, I am running out of space lol

Here is what I have for trade:
Amber
Apato Tail
Archelon Skull
Dimetro Torso x2
Ichthyo Skull
Ichthyo Torso
Iguano Torso
Pachy Tail
Plesio Torso
Ptera Right Wing
Raptor Skull
Sabertooth Torso
Spino Skull
T.rex Tail

What I need:
Apato Torso
Diplo Neck
Mega Skull
Mega Torso
Para Torso
Styra Skull
Styra Tail
Dinosaur Egg
Fern Fossil

My FC: 1246-8714-1729

Ellix

Ok, I was doing it correctly, thanks. I don't even remember if that was already the case in previous games, I haven't played them in a long time (my dad was the one always borrowing my DS and Wii to play them, he's CRAZY about AC).

Cheers.

Also if you happen to StreetPass other people with Animal Crossing, there will be more types of premium items added on for that day.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Also if you happen to StreetPass other people with Animal Crossing, there will be more types of premium items added on for that day.

Yeah, sadly I live in a nowhere country town in France, so streetpass has zero use for me. I just got back from a trip though, so I was able to use it a bit and got 15 or so gold coins, so I was able to get some fortune cookies. Hopefully, I didn't have anything in double o/

Megatron

Damn straight. I want her out of my town as soon as I get the windmill and bus stop town projects. Simply awful villager, boring, lazy and spends most her time in the Super T&T or sleeping.

I feel like you could be describing Frita. My most hated villager. Even above Hippeux.

Animekatt

awesome that you guys streetpassed each other. I've been carrying mine around with me when I go places and have only gotten one person I'm the last month. I live in metrowest, you'd think I could find more folks over here with all the congestion.

Wow, you'd think with all of the tourists going to the theme parks, you'd have more.

Pic heavy post incoming:

Had a good start to my day. No Blue Rose yet, but a White Rose spawned from my Red* roses. Is that even possible?

Anyhow, I bought 18k turnips for 90 bells each. Not bad. Filled up my whole locker, though!

Fossil list:

What I have:
-Parasaur torso.
-Diplo skull.
-Ankylo tail.
-Ptera skull
-Tricera skull
-Plesio neck.

What I need:
-Iguanodon tail
-archelon torso

All my fossils must go! I want to put my turnips in my locker!

Feel free to quote or PM me for anything! My FC is in my profile.

It's your lucky day, pal. I have both those. I do need your diplo skull, but I have the rest. PM incoming.

G-Pink

I just need a Megacero Torso to complete my fossil set, if anyone can help, give me a PM. I have the following fossils to offer.

Coprolite x2
Megacero Tail
Plesio Neck
Tricera Tail
Styraco Skull
Apato Tail
Parasaur Torso
Mammoth Skull

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member

If you go to Valencia, I might get a few passes from you in Fall Semester. Other than that, if you find yourself in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, chances are you'll get quite a few.

Marbles

I've been asked to visit another town to gather signatures for a Petition. Is any one about to open there gate any time soon?

UK gaffer.

FC:4339-2470-5701

Got my very first portrait today! Apparently, Pippy's favourite phrase is "Fake it till you make it." This despite the fact I never heard her say this once.

I wonder, do villager portraits only convey HHA bonuses if the villager is still in town?

Chaos17

I've been asked to visit another town to gather signatures for a Petition. Is any one about to open there gate any time soon?

UK gaffer.

FC:4339-2470-5701
FC is in my profile.

Edit : pm me if you want to come, I already added you. But don't wait to long, my villagers might go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom