• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

If you go to Valencia, I might get a few passes from you in Fall Semester. Other than that, if you find yourself in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, chances are you'll get quite a few.

My boyfriend works at the west Valencia campus in the Atlus lab. Maybe you guys have streetpassed before? Lol.

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
About to go to the Island, I haven't really played multiplayer yet, anybody wanna join ? I'm gonna open da gaytes.

EU / FR here
2595-0301-0242

LVZv4PE.jpg

sxnj8fl.jpg

Fz3KAKZ.jpg

Z29gYSc.jpg

3SwqmXT.jpg

Stat!

I have the following fossils:

Ankylo Tail
Diplo Skull
TRex Skull

I will buy fossils for bells as well but I'm missing a ton.

CoLaN

This is my first Animal Crossing, i bought it last week after reading all the praise. I will just say that i am addicted, Halp me

Need to witness this kind of conversation.
I am so curious to know how Cube managed to give his shirt to 3 females characters in my town... >.>

Lol
Notice how she said "again" so that means this isn't the first time he hit on her! And almost everyone in my town i wearing clothes from a villager named Celia...o_O

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I bought 37500 turnips. This'll be interesting.

tumblr_mpl021K2iW1syeo42o1_400.jpg

you're not kidding. Assuming you don't get lucky with your own town, thats at least three train rides to offload them, and 12 trips back and forth to the train station lockers per trip. hope you are a good tipper :p

Midou

Other than paying off the mansion and a few of the pricier hats, like the crowns, is there any reason to have a ton of money? Other people prefer to trade anyways since money is basically worthless. :p

SmithnCo

Other than paying off the mansion and a few of the pricier hats, like the crowns, is there any reason to have a ton of money? Other people prefer to trade anyways since money is basically worthless. :p

Public works and the post office rewards/badges.

G-Pink

you're not kidding. Assuming you don't get lucky with your own town, thats at least three train rides to offload them, and 12 trips back and forth to the train station lockers per trip. hope you are a good tipper :p

If I did my math right, it's actually just short of two train trips, full lockers, and full inventory. 60 slots each tab, and 16 in the inventory, should be 196 slots per trip. 375/2 is 187.5, so just short of it.

Thank you, someguyinahat!

I thought those were my last two, but it seems I have one left! :lol

Fossils I have:
-Parasaur torso.
-Ankylo tail.
-Ptera skull
-Tricera skull
-Plesio neck.

Fossils I need:
- apato head

FC is in my profile! Willing to pay for the apato head if I don't have what you want!

D

Deleted member 286591

Unconfirmed Member
Nope ... can't get to home menu and friend list with multiplayer active.

-_-"

Well then I'm sorry guys, not for tonight for me then. Can't quit right now, buddy's already in but I'll add you guys later for sure.

corn_fest

Any reason I shouldn't build the dream suite?

There's basically nothing interesting about it. You can get patterns from other towns, and a 5,000 bell payment every day for updating your town, but that's it.
If you have other things to build or house expansions to do, that's probably more worthwhile.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
If I did my math right, it's actually just short of two train trips, full lockers, and full inventory. 60 slots each tab, and 16 in the inventory, should be 196 slots per trip. 375/2 is 187.5, so just short of it.

Ah, travel with full pockets, didn't consider that.

I think the dream suite is only there for one reason and one reason only...

To rip the ever lovin' shit out of someone's town with zero consequences!

Can you travel to your own town in your dreams?

SmithnCo

Any reason I shouldn't build the dream suite?

You don't have to choose a spot for it because it's in the city and it's fairly interesting. I like going to the international island and getting Japanese dream codes then checking out their crazy towns.

It's Jeremiah's birthday in my town today:
hni_0033_mpo0gs7g.jpg

hni_0034_mpoevsue.jpg

He loved the blue cabinet I gave his as a gift (which was just junk I had sitting in storage anyway, so that really worked out). Yay. :D

Posting for new page, I apologize with the spam:

Fossils I have:
-Parasaur torso.
-Ankylo tail.
-Ptera skull
-Tricera skull
-Plesio neck.

Fossils I need:
- apato head

FC is in my profile! Willing to pay for the apato head! If you need the fossils that I have and you don't have the apato head, I'm willing to part for it for free or if you have any items relating to ancient Japanese folklore. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom