• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

This game is weird sometimes. I happened upon an elephant shirt and figured it would be funny if my elephant villager wore it so I sent it to her. Instead of wearing it though, she just displays it in her house. Then somehow one of my pig villagers got a hold of the shirt and now he's wearing it, but he keeps complaining about it because it's not his style and the tag itches.

I also have a gorilla villager wearing a frog shirt, so maybe I'll just have all my villagers wear shirts with different species' on them.

Raptomex

Just some random shots:
sZ3h9CK.jpg

yQm4Pbv.jpg

hLDinen.jpg

XBstRxr.jpg

Y9VqsIw.jpg

SmithnCo

lol, got a ton of badges today because the badge guy hasn't visited for a week or two.

Balloon Popper
Backyard Gardner - Village Gardner
Master Turnip Trader
Letter Writer
Refurbishing Beginner - Refurbishing Expert
Catalog Maniac Bronze
Happy Homer Bronze
Village Leader
Good Samaritan

brerwolfe

If you go to Valencia, I might get a few passes from you in Fall Semester. Other than that, if you find yourself in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom, chances are you'll get quite a few.
I live off metrowest blvd, close to Valencia but not close enough for streetpass. I do a lot of travel for work, flying to different places around the country, on average, two weeks out of the month. Still don't get anything.

Didn't renew our Disney passes this year, gonna go back to Universal instead. Maybe I'll get some over there.

Anyone have the Plate Armor or other suits of armor furniture items? I haven't had any luck coming across them.

lol, got a ton of badges today because the badge guy hasn't visited for a week or two.

Yeah I think he is supposed to show up when he has a badge to give you, but he doesn't show up when it rains so they add up.

Seigyoku

I live off metrowest blvd, close to Valencia but not close enough for streetpass. I do a lot of travel for work, flying to different places around the country, on average, two weeks out of the month. Still don't get anything.

Didn't renew our Disney passes this year, gonna go back to Universal instead. Maybe I'll get some over there.

Take it from me Disney > Universal for getting tags. Heck got a decent amount from different countries at DLP!

SmithnCo

Yay, someone suggested a garbage can. Now I can get rid of crap without going into Re-Tail and doing all the selling dialogue.

Sordid

Does anybody have any of this stuff I can buy/catalogue? I'm hoping to finish my Nintendo(ish) collection!

1-up Hat
NTDO Hat
Arcade Game
Tree Standee
Mountain Standee
Toad Parasol

I can trade any of this stuff if you don't want bells:

Toad Hat
1-up Mushroom
Coin
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit
Varia Suit Shoes
Varia Suit Pants
Red Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Big Bro's Hat

I've got fossils too!

Rocwell

Yay, someone suggested a garbage can. Now I can get rid of crap without going into Re-Tail and doing all the selling dialogue.

Careful. If you do the PWP it will screw up your town rating. I just deleted it and my picnic blanket after seeing my town rating backslide to the lowest possible rating despite having trees and flowers pretty much completely taking over my town. :S

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Does anybody have any of this stuff I can buy/catalogue? I'm hoping to finish my Nintendo(ish) collection!

1-up Hat
NTDO Hat
Arcade Game
Tree Standee
Mountain Standee
Toad Parasol

Toad Hat
1-up Mushroom
Coin
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit
Varia Suit Shoes
Varia Suit Pants
Red Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Big Bro's Hat

I've got fossils too!

The arcade game you can get from Reggie's HHA Showcase house. There's a cocktail arcade cabinet as well.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
That or you can bring it to another town's re-tail and get 3000 a pop for them. Trees go bad after a few harvests, tho.

I know. I mean, I won't get perfect fruits off regular trees of fruits other than my city's fruits?

Also, if I do get a perfect fruit, will planting them make a perfect fruit tree, even though its'not my fruit's City?

For instance: I already got one perfect cherry from a regular cherry tree. I planted it, it gave me three more perfect cherries, which I already planted.

This Apple tree and Coconut tree won't ever give out Perfect Fruits?

And if I get a perfect fruit, I won't be able to plant them on my city?

1-up Hat
NTDO Hat
Arcade Game
Tree Standee
Mountain Standee
Toad Parasol

Toad Hat
1-up Mushroom
Coin
Samus Helmet
Varia Suit
Varia Suit Shoes
Varia Suit Pants
Red Pikmin
Blue Pikmin
Big Bro's Hat

I've got fossils too!

Ill trade you Toad's Parasol for the Varia Suit Pants.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Holy crap, Harriet, what the hell have you done to me???
tumblr_mpl0fiR4Zp1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

Had to disguise it as best I could
tumblr_mpl0wp0hbC1sv6g38o1_400.jpg

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I know. I mean, I won't get perfect fruits off regular trees of fruits other than my city's fruits?

Also, if I do get a perfect fruit, will planting them make a perfect fruit tree, even though its'not my fruit's City?

For instance: I already got one perfect cherry from a regular cherry tree. I planted it, it gave me three more perfect cherries, which I already planted.

This Apple tree and Coconut tree won't ever give out Perfect Fruits?

And if I get a perfect fruit, I won't be able to plant them on my city?

No, getting perfect fruit that's not native to yours will just be normal fruit trees.

Apple only gets perfect for apple native towns. Coconut, like persimmon, banana, mango, durian and lychee do not have perfect fruits.

You get a perfect fruit from another town, selling is your best bet.

SmithnCo

Careful. If you do the PWP it will screw up your town rating. I just deleted it and my picnic blanket after seeing my town rating backslide to the lowest possible rating despite having trees and flowers pretty much completely taking over my town. :S

Is the picnic blanket bad too? I have that also.

So I let some close friends come into my town and look around... later I found half my flowers missing and all my fruit trees pillaged. It hurts when they're people you ACTUALLY KNOW.

They are not allowed in my town until until we have... the talk. Which includes raping all my trees when I told them to just take some fruit that they don't have in their town.

I'm more upset about this than I should be.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I wish there was a way to bait bugs. Each night I've been trying to catch a Scorpion. I can't find any in my town.

I gave up trying to do it on regular time and time jumped 12 hours into the future. Little bugger popped out within 5 minutes. I love seeing it and the tarantula duking it out in the museum.

Please, no time jumping if you bought turnips! Yeah, we all know but it bears repeating.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
So I let some close friends come into my town and look around... later I found half my flowers missing and all my fruit trees pillaged. It hurts when they're people you ACTUALLY KNOW.

They are not allowed in my town until until we have... the talk. Which includes raping all my trees when I told them to just take some fruit that they don't have in their town.

That's some cold shit. People put days into getting the town how they like it. This is not a play for 10 minutes a day kinda game.

A friend of mine recently went into my girlfriend's town, stepping over some of her hybrids after seeing that they were grey. He somehow had this thought in his head that wilted flowers meant that they could never come back to life so he ran over them to try and save her the trouble.

Boy, I sure did raise hell for that. He didn't know, but now he does.

Philia

Holy shit! I was in there for like 5 minutes before I realized I had to go. I was going to help you with the gardening! OMG. I'm so sorry to hear this had happened to you!

Rocwell

Yes blanket has negative effect on town rating too, I don't have the source link handy at the moment I'll try to dig it up.

Here it is: http://bidoofcrossing.tumblr.com/post/44114461860/great-blog-glad-you-still-have-it-would-you-happen

High Nature Points from Public Works
Good: Flower Clock, Flower Bed, Flower Arch, Wisteria Pergola, Straw Fence, topiaries, Solar Panels, Wind Power Generator, Windmill
Bad: Garbage Can, Jumbo Monitor, Oil Excavator, Tire Play Equipment, Picnic Sheet, Traffic Light, illumination items, Tower

High Living Points from Public Works
Best: Campground
Good: bridges, benches, outside lights, Garden Chair, Hot Spring, Fire Hydrant, Stadium Lights, Solar Panels, Lighthouse
OK: almost everything else including Water Well, Fountain, clocks, Signboard, Face Board, signs, art, monuments, etc.
Bad: Garbage Can

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom