• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
A friend of mine recently went into my girlfriend's town, stepping over some of her hybrids after seeing that they were grey. He somehow had this thought in his head that wilted flowers meant that they could never come back to life so he ran over them to try and save her the trouble.

Boy, I sure did raise hell for that. He didn't know, but now he does.
GameXplain also does this, so I think it's understandable to think like that.

I feel like it was a bad call making certain public works project take away from your town rating. It seems kind of arbitrary to me and acts as a detriment to the idea of customizing your town however you want to.

Philia

I feel like it was a bad call making certain public works project take away from your town rating. It seems kind of arbitrary to me and acts as a detriment to the idea of customizing your town however you want to.

LOL, just have perfect town for 15 days to get that gold watering can out of the way, and then build whatever you like.

Megatron

Can someone invite me over? I need 6 signatures from villagers in another town. It's a request from my favorite neighbor, so I want to do it.

My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Megatron

How do you know if a public work project hurts your perfect town attempt? The guide doesn't seem to say anything about it.

pariah164

So I let some close friends come into my town and look around... later I found half my flowers missing and all my fruit trees pillaged. It hurts when they're people you ACTUALLY KNOW.

They are not allowed in my town until until we have... the talk. Which includes raping all my trees when I told them to just take some fruit that they don't have in their town.

I'm more upset about this than I should be.

What the fuck?! HOW COULD THEY EVEN.

Yeah, you need to learn them a thing or two. Take a baseball bat. (I'm actually dead serious; I would do this if someone I knew fucked up my town. Nook ain't got nothin' on me.)

leehom

Can someone invite me over? I need 6 signatures from villagers in another town. It's a request from my favorite neighbor, so I want to do it.

My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

u can come to my town, ill open the doors now. can you give me a net? :)

It has garbage in it, I guess? You'd think encouraging people to throw garbage in the can instead of on the floor would actually bolster the town.

Maybe Reese has an in with the committee and would rather you pay her to dispose of things than use a free, public trash can. Conspiracy, perhaps...

Do you have a dream code, Philia? I liked looking around today but I want to see more of your flowers without leaving the paths in your actual town.

So I let some close friends come into my town and look around... later I found half my flowers missing and all my fruit trees pillaged. It hurts when they're people you ACTUALLY KNOW.

They are not allowed in my town until until we have... the talk. Which includes raping all my trees when I told them to just take some fruit that they don't have in their town.

That's rough! Even when people had baskets of fruit laid out (of ones I was missing), I usually took a couple of pieces from the basket of 9 and then put the rest down for other visitors. It only takes a couple planted to start you off. No need for people to be silly like that.

Having said that, I've been burnt myself and have a few things I take care of now before I ever open my town for visitors.

Megatron

u can come to my town, ill open the doors now. can you give me a net? :)

You can get the bug net from Isabelle. Just keep talking to her and eventually she will ask if you are interested in bug hunting or fishing. Choose bug hunting and she'll sell you the net. (Note, this won't work if you already chose fishing when you spoke to her)

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
if you're still around you can stop by Junktown to catalog these songs. we're already friends.

Hey, are you still offering to catalog your songs because if so I'd love to.

Since you seem to be looking for Astro stuff, I've got Astro chair, lamp, and table. I've also got Minimalist chair, lamp, table, couch, and stools.

And if it's a hassle to put all the music out again I'd be glad to drop some bells on you as a thank you.

seriously when you allowed to visit a new town don't go digging hitting rocks and running around like a fool do that shit in your own town

I saw someone going a nuts in my town now I am all local with my 3DS + XL using two towns to get the benefits I would have missed out on because people do not know how to just visit and look around without making a mess

Dream visits should have also been a day 1 thing from Nintendo

leehom

You can get the bug net from Isabelle. Just keep talking to her and eventually she will ask if you are interested in bug hunting or fishing. Choose bug hunting and she'll sell you the net. (Note, this won't work if you already chose fishing when you spoke to her)

I was skipping through the dialog and accidentally picked fishing. =/

:3

4000 2264 4880

Just you watch... roto13 is going to trash that town on his own accord lol!

:D Oh awesome, thanks. I have some flower studying to do.

I saw someone going a nuts in my town now I am all local with my 3DS + XL using two towns to get the benefits I would have missed out on because people do not know how to just visit and look around without making a mess

:/ I'm strictly slow walk, look-don't-touch when I go visiting. No leaving a path if there's one laid down. I even feel weird about going in someone's house without asking first.

Guess we all have different definitions of "it's just a game."

Being upset is completely understandable considering how much time many of us are pouring into this. Do you have fruit in storage to replant or do you need some help? :(

Yeah, I keep extra fruit in storage just in case and I know the stuff on the trees will come back... I was mostly upset about the fruit because #1 - I like leaving fruit on my trees for people who stop by and actually need it (which I was supposed to have someone come by today for some) and #2 I have not had perfect oranges since I started my town.

My flowers were really starting to fill out and I was starting to plan site B locations after my initial area was filled. And I JUST got my growers badge from Phin yesterday morning so I was stoked I felt like I was really making progress. I wasn't horribly concerned with making hybrids (was letting that happen naturally) I just liked having a full field of color when you first enter my town.

Now I need to fill it all back in again. :/

:/ I'm strictly slow walk, look-don't-touch when I go visiting. No leaving a path if there's one laid down. I even feel weird about going in someone's house without asking first.

Same. I'm very much a "stay around the train station unless told otherwise" visitor, people put a lot of effort into their towns and I don't wish to even cause any grass wear to theirs.

Megatron

Okay, I just need signatures from two more villagers. Will someone let me come by and grab them ? I promise no running! My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

forcing you to have to pay Retail to take your trash

at least they don't allow cups of take out coffee to trash the town

I don't get why people keep saying this. There is a furniture item that acts as a garbage can. You can use that instead no? Does having a garbage can inside your house hurt your town rating? That's quite the garbage phobia.

Megatron

Yeah, I keep extra fruit in storage just in case and I know the stuff on the trees will come back... I was mostly upset about the fruit because #1 - I like leaving fruit on my trees for people who stop by and actually need it (which I was supposed to have someone come by today for some) and #2 I have not had perfect oranges since I started my town.

My flowers were really starting to fill out and I was starting to plan site B locations after my initial area was filled. And I JUST got my growers badge from Phin yesterday morning so I was stoked I felt like I was really making progress. I wasn't horribly concerned with making hybrids (was letting that happen naturally) I just liked having a full field of color when you first enter my town.

Now I need to fill it all back in again. :/

Do you still need perfect oranges? I could give you a couple.

BOmt0OaCcAEr_qJ.jpg:large

Haha, oh wow. He gave me a keg, too.
Probably filled to the brim with rum.

Still missing an apato head. Willing to pay top dollar for it or trade you for a...

-Parasaur torso.
-Ankylo tail.
-Ptera skull
-Tricera skull
-Plesio neck.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Executive Toy
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Time Clock (Tuff Ghost)
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Tent Wall
Kitchen Wall
Lovely Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Dj Cap
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Yellow Rain Boots
Ninja Sandals

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music
K.K. Jazz
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Forest Life

Gyroids
Poltergoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
T. Rex Skull
Ankylo Skull
Apato Torso
Pachy Skull
Iguanadon Skull
Pachy Tail
Diplo Neck
Stego Torso
Megacero Torso

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
red Pikmin

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:

Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Disco
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Synth
Marine Song 2001
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Wandering

And if you have any Cabanna stuff that isn't the Radio, Table or Bookshelf, I'll take any of those as well :D

Philia

:D Oh awesome, thanks. I have some flower studying to do.

We need to be BFF! :3 And yeah, let me know if you ever need my gardening services to help you get some more hybrids! :)

Iph

Banned
Okay, I just need signatures from two more villagers. Will someone let me come by and grab them ? I promise no running! My Friend Code:
2062-9675-4333

Still need it? You can come to my town if you want. Also, I could really use a slingshot if there's anything you need to trade for. :3

My FC: 1091-7557-0540

Question to the AC experts:

I know the perfect fruit trees eventually die if you harvest them enough, but does this also happen to regular fruit trees?

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.
Can fake art be displayed in your house? I might start collecting them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom