• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

tumblr_mpqw707gDz1svlzd3o1_400.jpg

Oh god, what have I done.

Grizzo

I just paid off my Stonehenge. It's gonna be ready tomorrow. That thing wasn't cheap... like 698 000 bells. Ouch.

tumblr_mpqwdgPYZu1swyzfbo1_400.jpg

Don't mind that crappy haircut. Shampoodle did it again.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.

matt360

"Something's not working" is when two people trying to connect to a host at the same time.

Resetti's DCD (disconnected) errors are when someone's wifi is shitty enough to drop. It can range in a lot of issues. Mainly inference from fridge/another floor/too many walls. Even a cable box that streams music or videos can interfere with a good connection. :T D/ling something heavy on your phone and been using as a wifi signal? Yeah, that'll do it too.

I also heard there's broadband limits too in UK or in some areas that spikes in the morning or in the evening. If you feel that you're the one that getting DCD more than anyone, its probably wise to warn them to save when you are present.

Thanks for the response. I'm in Japan and I definitely notice that my connection becomes spotty during peak hours. It never cuts out, but my download speeds slow to a crawl, and it takes longer to load pages. But most of the other players I visit also live here, and don't seem to have as many problems.

Stat!

Anyone have good paths? I'm trying to find some but there aren't any I like. I'm kinda looking for a path that's a bit ...shiny and stands out but isn't pavement.

Chopper

I fear I might be too indecisive for town planning. :( Let's put trees here like this! No! The trees don't look good there like that! Let's put lilies here! No! Roses! Paths right here! No, paths over there! Every time I think about it, a few more brain cells just wither and die.

You are welcome to check out my town for a bit of inspiration. I'm pretty proud of the way it's looking at the moment.

Sounds like you need some help! I'd LOVE TO COME OVER. :)
Likewise. I'd love some feedback.

My dream address is 7400 2258 8806.

Grizzo

I have two pissed-off villagers, or had. They seemed to have calmed down. Very odd.

tumblr_mpqx24IKxf1sr5pp4o1_400.jpg

Sometimes, some villagers will talk to one another, and you can hear what they're saying by talking to one of them. But sometimes, you'll get to them too late and they will already be pissed off/elated or just walking away.

Roto13

Someone who doesn't live in my town just showed up in my coffee shop while I was working there. Tricky. :p
Yo are you still able to have people over to buy those student items? I just got off work now

Sorry, but I gave them away last night and I wasn't able to reorder them today. I'll have them tomorrow evening, though.

Pachimari

I really have to buy this tomorrow, I just can't resist. But I have Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon and Metal Gear Rising to beat first.

I also got no friends on my 3DS so my friendlist will be filled with Animal Crossing players. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Odd, just caught a coelacanth, but it's not raining. It was earlier, and it's still kind of cloudy, but didn't realize that could happen :/

Love working at the cafe. Isabelle came in today, nailed the coffee order since it seems all he female villagers at my town like the same coffee. Many screen shots were taken.
AU7Amsc.gif

Chopper

My cedar sapling died here, and it seems completely arbitrary.

QaN9nn0.jpg

I can deal with that, but was wondering if I could plant bamboo there instead? Or do the same rules apply? Also, can you plant bamboo directly next to each other, or does there need to be a space, like trees?

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Well, two villagers have given me their pictures so far. Penelope because I brought her medicine when she was sick and now Agent S because I brought her a requested saw shark. Only risked my life there, S. Don't strain your wallet too much. :p Then again, S usually wants to trade ores for t-shirts.

Shahadan

Wait, wait, there are motherfucking KANGAROOS in this game?
Why have I only shitty animals? I need new ones. I'm tired of hitting my pigs.

Hi guys, I don't know if you saw this thread, but basically, my New Leaf data got corrupted (40+ hours)

bluepolicebox posted this piece of advice:

Post anything you need in the AC thread—there's more than enough people willing to help out. I've found the community here to be super generous.

so here I am!

I was really close to just giving it up and never playing the game again, but I love what I've played of the game so far, so it'd be a shame.

If anyone feels like helping me out, that'd be amazing. My friend code is 0447-5591-0630.

Chopper

Hi guys, I don't know if you saw this thread, but basically, my New Leaf data got corrupted (40+ hours)

so here I am!

I was really close to just giving it up and never playing the game again, but I love what I've played of the game so far, so it'd be a shame.

If anyone feels like helping me out, that'd be amazing. My friend code is 0447-5591-0630.
Your thread made me very sad. I have every fruit, if you wanna nip over and get some. That's not a bad start. Unfortunately my shops are shut, but still, my code is 3136 6553 7968.

Gate's open.

Edit: It's gotten very late here, and I haven't heard back, so I've got to turn in. Still, the offer stands (even though someone will have outclassed it by the time I wake up). And you're on my friend list now, so hit me up if you need anything.

Garland7G

so here I am!

I have some extra tools if you need them. Axe, fishing pole, watering can, and shovel I think! fc in profile

Shahadan

so here I am!

Add me (Fc in profile) I'll give you the little help I can

Edit : well fruits and tools seem to be covered, so I won't be of much help :lol:

So glad to see you here! I totally understand wanting to just give up but it's nice to see you giving it another go. I work in the evenings or I'd come over right now but I saved your FC so I can add you (mine is in my profile). If you have some time tomorrow, I can come by with fruit and tools and stuff. If there's something specific you need, say the word.

Edit: Looks like I've been beaten already but I'll still come by when you're available. I can bring any tools other Gaffers haven't brought yet and definitely some stuff for your tent/house/catalog.

You are welcome to check out my town for a bit of inspiration. I'm pretty proud of the way it's looking at the moment.

Put you on my dream code list to look at tomorrow. :) I try to check out at least one a day but I haven't seen many Gaffers'.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

so here I am!

I'll add you when my town's empty. Come on over and help yourself to whatever. FC is in my profile.

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I'll add you all very soon. Thing is, I'm having problems with the SD card, so it might be a while before I start the game again. I think what hurts most is all the museum donations and having to get them all again; I'd nearly finished the museum public works :(

I'm gonna type out everything I can specifically remember owning -

- top hat
- Majora's Mask
- red Pikmin hat
- Samus helmet
- Triple red shells
- Triple bananas
- Mario kart
- Arwing
- curly moustache
- beak
- Fire block
- ? block

If anyone has any of these spare, that'd be awesome!

celebi23

Thanks for all the replies, guys! I'll add you all very soon. Thing is, I'm having problems with the SD card, so it might be a while before I start the game again. I think what hurts most is all the museum donations and having to get them all again; I'd nearly finished the museum public works :(

I'm gonna type out everything I can specifically remember owning -

- top hat
- Majora's Mask
- red Pikmin hat
- Samus helmet
- Triple red shells
- Triple bananas
- Mario kart
- Arwing
- curly moustache
- beak
- Fire block
- ? block

If anyone has any of these spare, that'd be awesome!

Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your save data being corrupted. I've got some extra stuff that I was trading/giving away so, you get first crack at anything you want/need:

Furnature
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table
Common Bed

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt
Dice Tank
Red tie-dye tank

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants (x2)

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Kitchen Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat
Regent Wig

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Ninja Sandals
Blue Sneakers
Green Sandals
Red Boat Shoes
Zap Boots

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks
Colorful Socks
Brown Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid
Mega Plinkoid

Fossils
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Megacero Torso

Nintendo Items
Triple Red Shells
Mushroom Mural
Red Pikmin

I also have these songs if you want to catalogue them:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

I can also bring over 9 of all fruit and 9 of some perfect pears :) Just shoot me a PM if you want/need anything on my list

Garland7G

here is an odd request but does anyone have any extra pine tree's (cedar?) for sale or trade? I want them for a little project and can never seem to find them...

My basement is a museum exhibit with display stands showing off one-of-a-kind items like trophies, stuff received from the post office for saving Bells, and whatever else I can get my hands on.

Bullza2o

Thanks to Ryan from the town Sandwich for helping me with a weird task.
This was the proposal that needed signatures from foreigners.
I got a shopping cart as a prize.

iNvrvtN.jpg

Anyone wanna sell or trade me the following?

Cabin series items
Game room items
Backyard items

I have misc stuff and a decent amount of bells, but I haven't played for a week so I'm falling behind.

PM me if so. Can't tonight since I'm going into work soon but tomorrow for sure.

Elija2

Has anyone ever gotten more than one project suggestion in one day? I'm doing the swimming trick and while I can get a project suggestion almost right away, I can't get another one after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom