• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmithnCo

Has anyone ever gotten more than one project suggestion in one day? I'm doing the swimming trick and while I can get a project suggestion almost right away, I can't get another one after that.

I'm fairly sure the limit is one per day. I've never gotten two in a day.

Gvaz

Banned
What the fuck, Gracie doesn't judge you on your current attire, she gives you a theme and you have to match it by the end of teh day. What the fuck/

Mistle

breaking axes are gonna be the death of me..

trying to pretty up my town with paths and such but seeing the amazing dream town ones gives me a reality check.
my villagers aren't suggesting projects!

also trying to make charslie move out because he is too close to where i want to build a bridge... haha

Shahadan

How do you people deal with the invincible tiles in front of doors and entrances? I didn't like the default grey tiles so I put others on top of it, but those two remain everytime, and it looks ugly.

Is the general rule "don't bother covering up the grey tiles"?

SmithnCo

How do you people deal with the invincible tiles in front of doors and entrances? I didn't like the default grey tiles so I put others on top of it, but those two remain everytime, and it looks ugly.

Is the general rule "don't bother covering up the grey tiles"?

I usually stop paths right before the invincible tiles. They are kinda annoying. For villagers houses I plants flowers in the front so it doesn't look so bad that the path ends there.

Shahadan

I usually stop paths right before the invincible tiles. They are kinda annoying. For villagers houses I plants flowers in the front so it doesn't look so bad that the path ends there.

I wish that problem didn't exist ;( I don't remember, did people use paths in Wild World and other ACs? Designs are apparently not inherently made to serve as paths, but nintendo should know by now the situation is annoying.

Edit : that horrible feeling when Isabelle announces the new day and you realize you didn't sleep at all.

Gryph

Anyone kicking around who I can come visit for a minute? I've got a pushy penguin who wants me to get some signatures for a Waddle-Day petition...

So, someone FINALLY asked to move away today, but of course it was one of the three villagers that I don't want to leave. Thankfully, I convinced him to stay, but now I have to wait who knows how long for someone else to decide to move.

*sigh*

At least I got Labelle's mannequin today.

Is there any way I can get an iconic shirt from someone by visiting their town? The fortune teller told me that would make me lucky but I haven't found one yet and it's not in my catalogue.

Can I buy them from someone else's shop ordering system?

Stat!

I can't use the dream suite because I haven't used parental controls - I've never even set them or enabled anything. So how do I disable them? Do I need to set them up then disable them?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Chaos17

Has anyone ever gotten more than one project suggestion in one day? I'm doing the swimming trick and while I can get a project suggestion almost right away, I can't get another one after that.
Be happy to be able to have a suggestion once a day!
They're people like me who don't and wait for weeks or days to be able to have one.

Nori Chan

GOD DAMN IT

I choked back to back scorpions and tarantulas. How unlucky am I? :(

I was too close pulling my net out when the tarantula came out and the scorpion I was one square away from capturing it

This weirdo named Gaston joined my town. Is there any benefit to keeping him? I'm considering kicking him out.
You can't really kick villagers out. You can be as mean or as nice as you want, and it makes no difference.

It's totally random for when villagers tell you they want to move. The only thing you can do is hope that someone you don't like will tell you they're leaving. (And be careful how you react when they tell you this.) Afterward, don't talk to them for any reason.

celebi23

An update on what's left:
So, I'm kinda running out of space soooo, everything must go! Everything on this list is FREE (except when stated otherwise)

Furnature
Wet Road Sign
Judge's Bell
Dartboard
Hula Doll
Spinning Wheel
Kiwi Stool
Manhole Cover
Lefty Desk
Dolly
Bear Pole
Mop
Watering Trough
Exercise Bike
Balloon Bed
Shower
Tennis Table
Common Bed

Glasses
Superhero Mask
Rimmed Glasses
Monocle

Shirts
Reggae Tee
Kiddie Tee
Zipper Shirt
Flame Shirt
Mint Gingham Tee
Nebula Shirt
Misty Tank
Blue-Strip Tee
Picnic Tee
Dawn Tee
Chichi-Print Tee
No. 67 shirt
Melon Gingham Shirt
Dice Tank
Red tie-dye tank

Pants
Chino Pants
Relay Shorts
Baseball Pants (x2)

Wallpaper
Mosaic Wall
Kitchen Wall
Backgammon Wall

Hat
Fireman's Hat
Purple Knit Hat
Orange Knit Hat
Melon Hat
White Cap
Green Knit Hat
Light-Blue Cap
Blue Pom-Pom Hat
Regent Wig

Shoes
Tropical Sandals
Colorful Sneakers
Ninja Sandals
Blue Sneakers
Green Sandals
Red Boat Shoes
Zap Boots

Socks
Black Leggings
Gray Socks
Colorful Socks
Brown Socks

Helmet

Floors

Music

Gyroids
Poltergoid
Mega Plinkoid

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Megacero Torso

Nintendo Items (Bells for these would be nice)
Triple Red Shells
Mushroom Mural
Red Pikmin

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Atlantis

Almost ended the night at 99% approval rating, I was getting so frustrated trying to grab that last percent. Moving some roses and re-watering them ended up pushing me over.

My best friend Walt sold me a real painting, which is awesome. I'll forever regret not getting a screenshot of him saying, "Shut up and take my Cherry!".

RagnarokX

Finally got the full Varia Suit and then I got this:

BO3giwnCMAA0eir.jpg:large

And Isabelle had coffee today:

BO3hfQsCUAA6oXv.jpg:large

matt360

How many days do you need to visit the cafe before you can start working there? I've been 5 or 6 days in a row and everyday is the same.

Also, is it possible for fossils to spawn under tiles you've laid down, making them impossible to find?

Mairu

How many days do you need to visit the cafe before you can start working there? I've been 5 or 6 days in a row and everyday is the same.

Also, is it possible for fossils to spawn under tiles you've laid down, making them impossible to find?

7 days

I keep missing all the good turnip prices due to being busy at work and very few people being around at evening PDT time :(

Its pic time :)

tumblr_mpra1n4SB41sv68yso1_400.jpg

Castle David is complete looks sexy in gold :)

tumblr_mpra3ia8iz1sv68yso1_400.jpg

my gaming lounge rockin that gamecube with a big flatscreen and surround sound

tumblr_mpra7eefvL1sv68yso1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpra8lhggY1sv68yso1_400.jpg

my kitchen setup

Well, I'm upset. Isabelle informed me this morning that Hugh, my favorite villager and the only one I ever thought "I'd be sad if he left" about, is moving out tomorrow. I immediately let out a "noooooooo!"

Hugh_nl.jpg

Went by his house hoping it wasn't too late, but everything was already packed up in boxes. He was the only villager I regularly sent letters and presents to, and I made sure to stop and talk to him almost every day. And naturally, he's the first to leave since I started the game (Vic asked me once, but I stupidly told him to stay). What went wrong?

Can't believe my feelings have been hurt by a videogame character!

Meanwhile, this walking horror won't go anywhere:

Ruby.gif

I've decided that henceforth, the village of Happyton shall be ruled with an unmerciful iron fist. Fear me, creatures, for a Hughless town is a town with no joy or pity.

I have no idea how everyone can play this for more than a week :/

I got bored of it already. 75hrs (Probably more like 25 hours, due to my girlfriend playing it the most), and I have nothing more I want to do.

Jintor

Well, I'm upset. Isabelle informed me this morning that Hugh, my favorite villager and the only one I ever thought "I'd be sad if he left" about, is moving out tomorrow. I immediately let out a "noooooooo!"

Hugh_nl.jpg

Went by his house hoping it wasn't too late, but everything was already packed up in boxes. He was the only villager I regularly sent letters and presents to, and I made sure to stop and talk to him almost every day. And naturally, he's the first to leave since I started the game (Vic asked me once, but I stupidly told him to stay). What went wrong?

Ruby.gif

I've decided that henceforth, the village of Happyton shall be ruled with an unmerciful iron fist. Fear me, creatures, for a Hughless town is a town with no joy or pity.

Ruby is the bomb. Despite first impressions.

Chaos17

Hugh_nl.jpg

Ruby.gif

You probably missed the day where he could have inform you about his wish of mocing out because it almost happened to me too and fortunally I had the chance to have a conversation about this.

I like your bunny, I wish I could have her if I had some room for her :(

Delio

Anyone have the modern wood flooring and wall? I really like how it looks with the red sleek set and kind of want it for my office building type house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom