• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocwell

Dawwww, the other day Nate was telling me how he'd always dreamed of having an outdoor pool and today he just gave it to me for no reason lol Welp maybe he'll buy it back from re-tail now har har

Are there always 4 fossils in your town every day? I've dug up three but I can't find the fourth for the life of me, it's making me crazy.

I don't have a diplo skull but I do need a ptera r. wing, mind selling?

Shahadan

My 3DS is acting crazy regarding its internet connection. Sometimes I don't get internet at all for whole minutes. I randomly get disconnected from it. I,ve tried to just look at my friend list for a few minutes and it disconnected/reconnected like crazy.

It's annoying as hell. I've observed that only when playing AC and only for the past three days, but still. I should try Mario Kart or something.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Encountered a couple more villager convos today:

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbbyxpy51sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

Groucho takes chili seriously.

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

I told him his moves were awesome, naturally.

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mprbhjOyvR1sw5rnlo7_r1_400.jpg

Lionel rocks.

tumblr_mprc01tixc1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mprc01tixc1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mprc01tixc1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mprc01tixc1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

Ran into this dude at the cafe.

Today was a good day. Accidentally went in the wrong guy's town. His shop was buying turnips at 619. I didn't have that many but made a tidy profit. Then, I got a real painting from Mira. She then sold me the exact same painting again, this time it was fake. I usually get garbage clothes from talking to villagers but got a bunch of cool stuff today including a rococo bed. Then I caught a scorpion. That tarantula is next next time I see it.

Garland7G

Well, I'm upset. Isabelle informed me this morning that Hugh, my favorite villager and the only one I ever thought "I'd be sad if he left" about, is moving out tomorrow. I immediately let out a "noooooooo!"

Hugh_nl.jpg

Went by his house hoping it wasn't too late, but everything was already packed up in boxes. He was the only villager I regularly sent letters and presents to, and I made sure to stop and talk to him almost every day. And naturally, he's the first to leave since I started the game (Vic asked me once, but I stupidly told him to stay). What went wrong?

Can't believe my feelings have been hurt by a videogame character!

Meanwhile, this walking horror won't go anywhere:

Ruby.gif

I've decided that henceforth, the village of Happyton shall be ruled with an unmerciful iron fist. Fear me, creatures, for a Hughless town is a town with no joy or pity.

Ugh! it seems almost all the cool villagers are of the "lazy" type...
Also if rubi ever does move out hit me up, I think she's great!

celebi23

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Megacero Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Salsa

I feel guilty for playing so little of this in the last few days.

This always happens fuckin animal crossing WHY ARE YOU SO REAL

Garland7G

So I read on the animal crossing boards that
"According to some Japanese players they won't request new bridge styles if you already have three." (built)
Can anyone confirm this? I have 3 and have yet to get a new style as a pwp.

So my epic, almost two hour, search for a Rainbow Stag for Cube resulted in him rewarding me with... a barber pole.

I'm gonna get your picture one of these days, you fat little dickens!

Wolfe

Got some extra silver tools if anyone is in need:

Silver slingshot x3
SIlver net
Silver rod
Silver shovel

Spare fossils:

Plesio skull
Diplo neck
Shark tooth
Coprolite
Mammoth skull
Sabertooth skull
Parasaur torso
Archelon torso
Iguanodon skull

Not looking for anything, unless you got a lava lamp I can catalog. Otherwise they're free for the taking.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
bob's leaving!? no bob, no..

but he says to me 'you want me to follow my dreams right?' what the hell am I supposed to say to that - 'don't go, I want you here for my own selfish reasons'.

if you love someone, set them free.

sob.

Wolfe

bob's leaving!? no bob, no..

but he says to me 'you want me to follow my dreams right?' what the hell am I supposed to say to that - 'don't go, I want you here for my own selfish reasons'.

if you love someone, set them free.

sob.

Gimme one of those cats dawg!

Edit: But no I'm serious, is there a way I can make him move to my town? I've only got 9 villagers.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

you can't have him! Why can't cobb or rocco go? Go on, piss off you weirdos.

jesus how long does it take to get a perfect fruit? I have a bunch of trees but nothing (since day one when my son ate the only one)

BO4DZTXCEAAe2lW.jpg:large

Alien of Time

If that is your house, can I ask if you'd be willing to let me catalogue that Hologram Machine? I've not found a single person who has that item yet. I've got tons of items I can trade you in exchange, particularly Nintendo ones if you need any.

Edit: But no I'm serious, is there a way I can make him move to my town? I've only got 9 villagers.

Yes there is. If you only have 9 villagers what you need to do is visit the town on the day that animal is moving out and has all their stuff in boxes, go inside their house and talk to them a few times then choose the option to invite them to come to your town. The next day the reserved plot sign will be in your town, it's how I got Muffy.

Wolfe

Then I could do a theme town, based on The Birds...

Yes there is. If you only have 9 villagers what you need to do is visit the town on the day that animal is moving out and has all their stuff in boxes, go inside their house and talk to them a few times then choose the option to invite them to come to your town. The next day the reserved plot sign will be in your town, it's how I got Muffy.

Alright Klaw, now you gotta let me steal Punchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom