• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

man, speaking of villager-jacking...the other day Poncho said he wanted to lift weights with Wolfe

...ya'll can't come over anymore

I finally got the brick bridge unlocked!

...................................... I have to remove this fucking yellow bench 3 blocks away first to build it. Screw you Isabelle.

You know, I don't understand why people call Katie the K-Virus. I mean, it's not like she blocks other special visitors from coming to your town. Why the negative connotation?

Garland7G

tumblr_mprmkzDTPe1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

Cheri is such a cutie!

On a side note if anyone wants Freya she's packed and ready to go, dunno how much longer she'll be awake. Also she bought my trunk yesterday, how funny.
tumblr_mprmgid8Yi1swi0i7o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mprmdhFQXp1swi0i7o1_400.jpg

RagnarokX

If that is your house, can I ask if you'd be willing to let me catalogue that Hologram Machine? I've not found a single person who has that item yet. I've got tons of items I can trade you in exchange, particularly Nintendo ones if you need any.

Sure. You can come over after work. If you have literally anything else in that series I'd appreciate cataloging it. I was surprisingly gifted it by one of my villagers out of the blue on like my first day playing the game. None of them decorate their houses with that kind of stuff so it was pretty odd.

2148-8471-6386

BO4jzZ3CIAE75zE.jpg:large

Oh Bluebear, you're so cute.

MicH

Cool day so far!

No new hybrids (again). My red* rose patch spawned another red(*?) rose. No blue rose yet.

I started the theme HHA challenge yesterday after obtaining the golden house. This morning I get a letter saying I got 300k and completed the Trendy challenge, haha. That was easy. Now on to the Antique one, but I may need to get rid if stuff like Sleek/Mordern Wood/Minimalist for classic and I have no idea what else. Got the golden roof though!

Saharah is here. She gave me wallpaper and flooring I already had (again)
Katie is also here if anyone wants her, let me know

Got a coffee maker from Brewster today. Eh. I did get to serve Aphyllis though :p

ALSO I have a meteor shower tonight :D So coool!!

Chopper

You know, I don't understand why people call Katie the K-Virus. I mean, it's not like she blocks other special visitors from coming to your town. Why the negative connotation?
Cos she spreads from town to town. Like a virus. I don't mean it negatively. She's cute and she got me a sweet world map for my wall!

Azure, fuck it. I think the problem's my end. My Wifi's being a bit spotty. I might try again when I get to work though...

Lame. I'll try one more time. I gotta go on work!

Sorry about that, I honestly have no idea what is going on. Never had this trouble before, with that last connection error the game hard locked up as well.

Sure. You can come over after work. If you have literally anything else in that series I'd appreciate cataloging it. I was surprisingly gifted it by one of my villagers out of the blue on like my first day playing the game. None of them decorate their houses with that kind of stuff so it was pretty odd.

2148-8471-6386
Awesome, thanks. And I'm afraid I don't have any other parts of it, they are all listed as spotlight items in the guide so I think they only show up for sale in T&T Emporium, or from villagers that have parts in their house (like Mira).

Garland7G

Cool day so far!

No new hybrids (again). My red* rose patch spawned another red(*?) rose. No blue rose yet.

I started the theme HHA challenge yesterday after obtaining the golden house. This morning I get a letter saying I got 300k and completed the Trendy challenge, haha. That was easy. Now on to the Antique one, but I may need to get rid if stuff like Sleek/Mordern Wood/Minimalist for classic and I have no idea what else. Got the golden roof though!

Katie is also here bid anyone wants her, let me know

Got a coffee maker from Brewster today. Eh. I did get to serve Aphyllis though :p

I'll take her my fc is in profile, i'll add you and open the gates :)

Linius

Katie is in my town right now but I don't have the time to drop her off somewhere. Can I just save and switch off the game or will she be gone when I open up next time?

Cos she spreads from town to town. Like a virus. I don't mean it negatively. She's cute and she got me a sweet world map for my wall!

I know, but calling her a virus makes her sound evil or something lol.

Then again, I can't come up with anything better to call her.

Cerity

Stalk prices finally rose.

am 22
pm 117

awesome.

Lucky I'm in aus, hopefully I'll be able to take advantage of any good ameribro thursday prices. Missed out on the 500-600 prices yesterday/the day before.

Also visited the Aika village, damn that's some creepy stuff, at first I thought it was just naseuting but caught onto the fact that there was an underlying story.

Cool day so far!

Katie is also here if anyone wants her, let me know

fwi you dont need to change the theme as the goal is to pick 1 theme and get1.1 million points. I did antique and used regal series, Rococo series and golden series and also make sure your house exterior matches the theme that plays a huge roll in getting over a million. Also remone anything in your rooms thats not part of that theme as you loose major points for every item that doesnt fit the theme.

The goal is to get you house to be 90% that theme here is the formula for it.

Thresholds with 1 matching exterior Reform:
70% of room for 5,000 x # of total different items +
40,000 x # of exterior Reforms
90% of room for 8,000 x # of total different items +
70,000 x # of exterior Reforms
Threshold with 3 matching exterior Reforms:
90% of room for 11,000 x # of total different items +
95,000 x # of exterior reforms

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So I decided to erect one of those public stands in my town and draw Akari as my design.

tumblr_mprneuLYbU1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Drew version 1 a few days ago to get the basic design down.

tumblr_mprngkcmpw1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Version 2 fixed a few errors and improved the colouring.

Quite pleased with it, though I still need to work on the background. Will give it a few days again since I will likely notice some things that need touching up again. Already corrected my Gyroid Exhibition poster at least twice.

MicH

fwi you dont need to change the theme as the goal is to pick 1 theme and get1.1 million points. I did antique and used regal series, Rococo series and golden series and also make sure your house exterior matches the theme that plays a huge roll in getting over a million. Also remone anything in your rooms thats not part of that theme as you loose major points for every item that doesnt fit the theme.

The goal is to get you house to be 90% that theme here is the formula for it.

Thresholds with 1 matching exterior Reform:
70% of room for 5,000 x # of total different items +
40,000 x # of exterior Reforms
90% of room for 8,000 x # of total different items +
70,000 x # of exterior Reforms
Threshold with 3 matching exterior Reforms:
90% of room for 11,000 x # of total different items +
95,000 x # of exterior reforms
Oooh! I must have completely misunderstood the theme challenges then! This is good news as I like the sets I have right now.
Guess I have to get rid of Rococo and put in Zmodern instead. Minimalist, Modern Wood and Sleek are all trendy, right?

Jintor

So I decided to erect one of those public stands in my town and draw Akari as my design.

tumblr_mprneuLYbU1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Drew version 1 a few days ago to get the basic design down.

tumblr_mprngkcmpw1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Version 2 fixed a few errors and improved the colouring.

Quite pleased with it, though I still need to work on the background. Will give it a few days again since I will likely notice some things that need touching up again. Already corrected my Gyroid Exhibition poster at least twice.

BGBW, I don't want to alarm you, but I can't see your public stand :<

Koomaster

Is Katie more of a daytime thing? I haven't seen her at all and Im a morning and night player.
As far as I know if she's in your town she's around all day. I know yesterday I started the game up at 6am (start of a new day) and Katie was there. I didn't have opportunity to drop her off into someone else's town till a little after 8pm and she was still wandering around.

Hit a wall in Animal Crossing :(

I found myself skipping days and losing reasons to keep coming back. Anything I could try to get me back in it?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
we should make a certain day as catalogue day. Do like Philia did with laying stuff out for visitors.

Maybe Monday would be good as nobody will be fussing about turnips until tuesday?

Those sites are amazing. It seems Modern Wood is Arustic. So I might switch it out for Astro or Classic (is that REALLY trendy?! I think it's an error).

Oh my god, Polka-dot is trendy. Ruby colored Polka-dot? I might go for that lol

Not an error. In Japan, the "Classic" series is called "Chic." Some of the items are oddly categorized--at least to a Western player. Or not categorized at all like something that's clearly an antique not getting antique points.

The theme challenge is a little frustrating. I'm going to have to put all my favorite things in storage until it's complete--which hopefully doesn't take too long. I'll be so happy when I've cleared all the HHA points and I can design the house I want.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
why is christmas in December? I'm probably giving my kids 3DSes and pokemon for christmas but if I could give them now they could leave my damn fortune cookies alone, plus it'd be much easier to trade with them (hey dad can i have the sleek stuff? take down, lay on ground, save and quit, load their profile, pick up, drop, save and quit, load my profile, pick up and put back)

IrishNinja

Redd's comin back to town, and i finally got a perfect rating!

already paid for the town hall renovations, at least ive got 2 other public works in queue. coffee shop opened & nooklings is closed for renovations...i also make my final mortgage payment today. big day!

speaking of perfect rating, why do i want that again? i recall getting something if i could keep that for a couple weeks but i forget what

Tell him I'm turnin the basement into a gym!

you're a monster

MicH

Not an error. In Japan, the "Classic" series is called "Chic." Some of the items are oddly categorized--at least to a Western player. Or not categorized at all like something that's clearly an antique not getting antique points.

The theme challenge is a little frustrating. I'm going to have to put all my favorite things in storage until it's complete--which hopefully doesn't take too long. I'll be so happy when I've cleared all the HHA points and I can design the house I want.
Oh, that does seem pretty weird to me. Yep, I'm gonna wait on the redecorating part until I've completed the series I want (Modern, Polka-dot and Classic). Pretty much done with the first two, only need a couple to complete those sets

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Redd's comin back to town, and i finally got a perfect rating!

already paid for the town hall renovations, at least ive got 2 other public works in queue. coffee shop opened & nooklings is closed for renovations...i also make my final mortgage payment today. big day!

speaking of perfect rating, why do i want that again? i recall getting something if i could keep that for a couple weeks but i forget what

you're a monster

sounds similar. Cafe opened this morning, T&T is closed for the next upgrade and Redd is in town. Need one more basement extension for the full house but already have my 150k HHA score so can start on the theme challenges.

speaking of which :p

Reporting my furniture trade list http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=69353291

need help finishing my sleek, regal, polka-dot and blue themes so I have a good catalogue ready for the challenge. Have complete modern wood, rococo, green, alpine
and minimalist which can be catalogued.

BowieZ

Banned
Wooo! Got the windmill public works suggestion! Now to find a good place to put it!

Thought it was the windpower turbine at first but it's actually a proper windmill :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Reporting my furniture trade list http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=69353291

need help finishing my sleek, regal, polka-dot and blue themes so I have a good catalogue ready for the challenge. Have complete modern wood, rococo, green, alpine
and minimalist which can be catalogued.

I'd love to come over and catalogue some stuff. I'll bring whatever I find that I have on your list!

Chopper

Wooo! Got the windmill public works suggestion! Now to find a good place to put it!

Thought it was the windpower turbine at first but it's actually a proper windmill :D
So jealous.

I've got the perfect spot for mine too. Just waiting to fill it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom