• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'd love to come over and catalogue some stuff. I'll bring whatever I find that I have on your list!

just to prewarn - I only have the modern wood, minimalist, green and alpine in stock. the rest would have to be ordered. Now I've sold my turnips I'm going to order the others back in ready for the HHA challenge but it'll take a couple of days of full post to do that.

Chaos17

Today, I learned the lesson to save often.
Cube decided to move out of my town and I said yes.
He has been like more than a week that I decided to ignore him, we just didn't click.
I don't know if it's because I ignored him or it is because he was with me since the start.
I am saying this because last week, it was Antonio, one of my favorite character and a villager that started also with me who wanted to leave.

BO4jL7xCIAAzTj7.jpg

Cube hidden nature ?
Unfortunally he didn't liked what I said.
He got angru and didn't wanted anymore to leave!
It was time to reset.

BO4jqoyCIAAJmnX.jpg

The reset worked and this time he accepted to leave next week.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
just to prewarn - I only have the modern wood, minimalist, green and alpine in stock. the rest would have to be ordered. Now I've sold my turnips I'm going to order the others back in ready for the HHA challenge but it'll take a couple of days of full post to do that.

that's ok though, I'm most interested in modern wood, minimalist and alpine anyway :D

IrishNinja

klaw - i know ive had polka dot stuff cataloged, some regal too & i passed a buncha people at a recent con with sleek stuff. when my store opens tomorrow, remind me what you're lacking & i should be able to order at least some of what you're after!

So jealous.

I've got the perfect spot for mine too. Just waiting to fill it!

I just got it suggested today. I put it in the small space between the entrace to Main Street and Re-Tail. I believe it'll look really nice there. =)

He has been like more than a week that I decided to ignore him, we just didn't click.
I don't know if it's because I ignored him or it is because he was with me since the start.
I am saying this because last week, it was Antonio, one of my favorite character and a villager that started also with me who wanted to leave.

BO4jL7xCIAAzTj7.jpg

Cube hidden nature ?
It was time to reset.

BO4jqoyCIAAJmnX.jpg

Once he starts packing, you NEED to let me convince him to move to my town!

Well, if no one else moves in in the meantime. I only have one spot left since Muffy moved out.

BO4jL7xCIAAzTj7.jpg

Cube hidden nature ?
It was time to reset.

BO4jqoyCIAAJmnX.jpg

Poor Cube.

My Cube is awesome. I wouldn't trade him for anything.

Finally unlocked the Police Station PWP, but now I've done so much work to my town I have no where to put it that would look nice. Argh!

Also, I StreetPassed with someone yesterday that had a sloppy stereo and I couldn't order it through the HHA Catalog. Whyyyyyyyy...

mrklaw

MrArseFace
that's ok though, I'm most interested in modern wood, minimalist and alpine anyway :D

Ok. Alpine will be here in 5 hours with the afternoon post, the rest is here now. If you're around later ping me, or can do tomorrow morning my time?

klaw - i know ive had polka dot stuff cataloged, some regal too & i passed a buncha people at a recent con with sleek stuff. when my store opens tomorrow, remind me what you're lacking & i should be able to order at least some of what you're after!

Cheers. When does your store open? :p

Chaos17

Poltergust
Once he starts packing, you NEED to let me convince him to move to my town!
PM me your FC please with subject : Cube so I won't forget :)
He said he will move out the 16th, I think.

Poor Cube.
Well, his first reaction was...
I am glad he is moving out, lol.

Chopper

I just got it suggested today. I put it in the small space between the entrace to Main Street and Re-Tail. I believe it'll look really nice there. =)

My spot will be on the south cliff overlooking the beach. It's perfect.

Finally unlocked the Police Station PWP, but now I've done so much work to my town I have no where to put it that would look nice. Argh!

Also, I StreetPassed with someone yesterday that had a sloppy stereo and I couldn't order it through the HHA Catalog. Whyyyyyyyy...
Was it customised?

How can I put on my mii mask? I still haven't figured this out! anyone know?
Shampoodle. Get your makeup done!

rpmurphy

So I decided to erect one of those public stands in my town and draw Akari as my design.

tumblr_mprneuLYbU1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Drew version 1 a few days ago to get the basic design down.

tumblr_mprngkcmpw1svkqkfo1_400.jpg

Version 2 fixed a few errors and improved the colouring.

Quite pleased with it, though I still need to work on the background. Will give it a few days again since I will likely notice some things that need touching up again. Already corrected my Gyroid Exhibition poster at least twice.
Amazing! :Q

IrishNinja

Gold watering can.

Also fuck sliver slingshots, I've given away at least 4 of the things and I still have 4 more to get rid of :(

SHIT YEAH im never getting this golden one and tired of watering like a chump...just 2 more weeks? i can do this

also hahaha man you're hte silver slingshot master tho

Wolfe

Now that I got the gold one I don't want these dang silver ones!

Oh well, at least I got a gold somethin I guess.

Alpha_eX

Lost a full inventory of turnips due to a bug.

Full inventory of Turnips, item in hand.
Put DS into sleep (I went to bed) - Close Lid
Open Lid
Start a new day, get that intro cut scene.
Inventory empty.

Fuck.

Chopper

Lost a full inventory of turnips due to a bug.

Full inventory of Turnips, item in hand.
Put DS into sleep (I went to bed) - Close Lid
Open Lid
Start a new day, get that intro cut scene.
Inventory empty.

Fuck.
Ugh. You're joking. That is fully on whack. Weird bug to slip through Nintendo.

Philia

Awesome, Koren is hooking me up with his Bell boom town's Retail that's offering a bonus on Perfect Peach and his town isn't peach native. :3 I got 134 perfect peach trees specifically just for this! :3

Unfortunately I've lost 6 trees (they must had been originals) to the rot. No worries, will be setting aside 6 perfect peaches to replant.

zigg

You can build more than one?!
Don't think there's a limit on most projects other than the global cap. The ones that are limited are uniques like the Roost, police station, etc.

Awesome, Koren is hooking me up with his Bell boom town's Retail that's offering a bonus on Perfect Peach and his town isn't peach native. :3 I got 134 perfect peach trees specifically just for this! :3
I think you need to start a charity. :lol

Philia

Don't think there's a limit on most projects other than the global cap. The ones that are limited are uniques like the Roost, police station, etc.

Zigg. I got a RED pansy out of the pair of reds*. I hope this is a good sign........

Meanwhile I got a black tulip from my orange garden and a surprise orange rose and pink tulip from my farms.

I think you need to start a charity. :lol

Lmao what do you mean? xD

Oh yeah! My Amelia had suggested the Statue Fountain! :3 Can't wait to see how it looks!

MicH

I only need the Polka-dot stool. If anyone has it (or can order it) I would really appreciate it and try to get what you need :D

Also need the Modern bed and chair if anyone has that

Fewr

I only need the Polka-dot stool. If anyone has it (or can order it) I would really appreciate it and try to get what you need :D

I think I have that, but I'm off to work. I could have it tonight (in about 14-15hrs) or tomorrow at this time.

MicH

I think I have that, but I'm off to work. I could have it tonight (in about 14-15hrs) or tomorrow at this time.
That would be great! I'm asleep in 15 hours, but we could probably meet tomorrow :) Is there anything you need/are collecting?

Fewr

That would be great! I'm asleep in 15 hours, but we could probably meet tomorrow :) Is there anything you need/are collecting?
It'd be great if you could help me catalogue any rococo stuff you have, but not necessary at all.
I'll pm you later to confirm I have it.

zigg

Zigg. I got a RED pansy out of the pair of reds*. I hope this is a good sign........
Well, hopefully it will eventually spawn something good. I don't think it's indicative that anything's wrong yet. And hopefully it wasn't a villager plant :)

I, OTOH, got a red from orange and blue. My head is spinning a little.

Meanwhile I got a black tulip from my orange garden and a surprise orange rose and pink tulip from my farms.
Sweet! I have an entire block of orange tulips wilted. This is not my day. :lol

Lmao what do you mean? xD
Start a charity for struggling mayors in less-fortunate towns? ;)

I'm kidding, of course.

Seems I got my first red rose+, and I guess a white rose+?

j0uEZLBYjO2hP.jpg
I got one of those whites once too. I wasn't confident it was what I was looking for, so I moved it to the general plots. But yeah, you are on the right track with the red, definitely. I have four now again... waiting waiting waiting...

Philia

Seems I got my first red rose+, and I guess a white rose+?

j0uEZLBYjO2hP.jpg

Good job! Move that red elsewhere and save it for another red+ to pair it up with. Hope for a blue... Poor Zigg... waiting fucking forever.

I, OTOH, got a red from orange and blue. My head is spinning a little.

Start a charity for struggling mayors in less-fortunate towns? ;)

Orange and blue... I hope you're experimenting with that one. Since I got my two reds with my Red/Blue plot, I'll change it up again to Orange/blue and see if I get reds.

And you're broke? What are you talking about. You got GREAT amounts of hybrids. You're a very rich man in my eyes. ;)

So you can spawn hybrids on the beach? Cool.

I think I'll have to move my flowers down there now. Currently, they are just all over the place.

Yes, its wise to move specific breeding pairs to the beach to avoid implants from the damn neighbors to make sure your plots are accurate in its results.

Well maybe I should buy it anyway. It's the Warm Painting (The Clothed Maja) by the way.

LOL, got that too. :T

zigg

Hey, I just noticed the JL. In past games, JLs were not proven to do anything special, though the notion that they help hybridization is an oft-repeated thing. Interesting that you got two spawns near it…

I think I'll have to move my flowers down there now. Currently, they are just all over the place.
It's a good idea for higher-level breeding, because then you can eliminate the variable of villager plantings.

is there any excel or google docs list of all fossils so i can keep track of them easily?

also what's the point of hybrid flowers? should i bother with them?

MicH

Hey, I just noticed the JL. In past games, JLs were not proven to do anything special, though the notion that they help hybridization is an oft-repeated thing. Interesting that you got two spawns near it…

It's a good idea for higher-level breeding, because then you can eliminate the variable of villager plantings.
I actually placed an JL near my white pansies (still no blue!) and another near mybred* roses. Both spawned another flower neat it (a white pansy, a red* rose)

Just putting it out there :p

zigg

Poor Zigg... waiting fucking forever.
*sob*

Orange and blue... I hope you're experimenting with that one. Since I got my two reds with my Red/Blue plot, I'll change it up again to Orange/blue and see if I get reds.
I'm not sure what to do with it, honestly... the only other super-pansy (I think I'm going to start using that term, because it amuses me greatly) I have is a red x blue red*. I'm afraid of wasting a ton of time trying to cross those together…

Philia

I actually placed an JL near my white pansies (still no blue!) and another near mybred* roses. Both spawned another flower neat it (a white pansy, a red* rose)

Just putting it out there :p

Watering the flowers has just same effect.

JUST PUTTING IT OUT THERE. :p

SERIOUSLY, try not watering it and have the silly JL near it. It won't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom