• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

I've really been focusing solely on my patch of red* roses and my purple/orange patch. In fact, those are literally the only flowers I've watered this week. But then, this morning I yielded nothing from those and got a random black rose and pink tulip elsewhere in my town. I guess they were probably a result of my sneaky neighbours and their water contributions.

What are you guys saying about red* pansies? I thought purple pansies came from orange on orange action?

Liqueify of GameFAQ's Japanese ACNL FAQ suggested the method pairing the two reds* that's spawned from a cross of red/blue pansy.

I'd go with that because I had those fulgy orange pansies forfuckingever and never seen a damn purple out of it. But yeah, I'll let you know if his method is proven correct asap.

I'll also experiment with reds from orange/blue crosses too if I have to.

Chopper

ibnldJzTDSpAQI.JPG

Scramble!
What's happening here?!

Liqueify of GameFAQ's Japanese ACNL FAQ suggested the method pairing the two reds* that's spawned from a cross of red/blue pansy.

I'd go with that because I had those fulgy orange pansies forfuckingever and never seen a damn purple out of it. But yeah, I'll let you know if his method is proven correct asap.

I'll also experiment with reds from orange/blue crosses too if I have to.
Holy crop. This game. I wanna join you in your quest. Fancy coming over to help optimise this place?

MicH

Any of the following to catalog would be good

Blue: need
- Blue Wall shelf
- Blue Cabinet
- Blue Bench
- Blue Bed
- Blue Wall

Polka-dot: need
- dotted wall
- dotted floor
- chair
- table
- stool

Sleek: need
- stereo
- clock
- side table

Regal: need
- wall
- dresser
- sofa
- vanity
- wall lamp
I have the Sleek stuff you're missing on hand so you can catalog it and I will pay you for the bed, if that's ok with you?

Pachimari

Game is awesome, my first in the series and I have logged over a 100 hours now. Get ready for a addiction.

Actually I won't return, it's not much of a difference, as it'll be 30 pounds through Amazon.

Yeah, it's my first Animal Crossing too, having never even tried any of the prior games. Hopefully people would like to help a new one like me through the start of it. :)

I'm really going to miss my shops being open late, I switched to the beautiful ordinance since I'm on my way to a perfect town.

I'll only have two-to-three hours for shopping after work. :(

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Any of the following to catalog would be good

Blue: need
- Blue Wall shelf
- Blue Cabinet
- Blue Bench
- Blue Bed
- Blue Wall

Polka-dot: need
- dotted wall
- dotted floor Is this a dotted rug? I have that
- chair
- table
- stool

Sleek: need
- stereo
- clock
- side table

Regal: need
- wall
- dresser
- sofa
- vanity
- wall lamp

I can order the bolded for you. I actually have the regal dresser and wall handy if you wanted to grab those.

Animekatt

I'm really going to miss my shops being open late, I switched to the beautiful ordinance since I'm on my way to a perfect town.

I'll only have two-to-three hours for shopping after work. :(

It was tough going from night owl to beautiful town for me as well. I'm finding though that I actually can play other games/ watch tv, since I'm not farming for beetles every night.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I can order the bolded for you. I actually have the regal dresser and wall handy if you wanted to grab those.

that'd be great thanks.

would you mind holding on until everything is together? Waiting on roboleon to come over and catalog some of my stuff

Niraj

that'd be great thanks.

would you mind holding on until everything is together? Waiting on roboleon to come over and catalog some of my stuff

No worries. I'll order that stuff and then PM you at some point when it's in.

It was tough going from night owl to beautiful town for me as well. I'm finding though that I actually can play other games/ watch tv, since I'm not farming for beetles every night.
Playing other games? :lol I have not even looked at another game ever since AC's release but I guess this would be a good idea. My sister copped Bayonetta from a flea market for $8, I should finally try it out.

Come to think of it, ever since I started with the stalk market/turnips, I haven't visited my island. I have to make a habit out of visiting it every day so that I won't miss out on any items.

Ah, nice.

So what does this Reset Center even do? Is it worth to build it?
Actually, I don't have the Reset Center myself so probably someone else can answer this question. :lol

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Does it affect your town rating when you drop items for cataloguing? Spoke to Isabelle and the citizens think there is too much garbage. But i checked for weeds and the only other thing i can think of is the items i put on the ground.

if it does impact, when is it measured?

edit: nope, no weeds

Philia

Does it affect your town rating when you drop items for cataloguing? Spoke to Isabelle and the citizens think there is too much garbage. But i checked for weeds and the only other thing i can think of is the items i put on the ground.

Yes, its items. That's why I always pick them up before I close in for the night.

Debs

More than 10 items on the ground will lower your town rating. Not sure if it's the same in this version but in previous games your town was judged for perfect town at the start of a new day, 6am. If it's the same this time around then as long as you pickup all your items by 6am you should be ok for your perfect town day streak.

Chopper

>Gets Outrage emotion yesterday.
>Gets Anger emotion today.

wtf. I want some lovey dovey emotions already. :(
I think I've been lucky with my emotions. I only have about 6, but they're good ones, like thought, laughing, crying, yawning and smiling (which is barely an emote, admittedly).

Roto13

Think I'm starting to burn out! That's what happens when you spend more than 200 hours playing a game within the month of its release. Gah.

Oh well. Glad I got the digital version so it'll be easy to pop in and maintain my town for a few minutes every day after I start losing interest.

Niraj

Could I possibly catalogue your Regal Dresser sometime please? (My one missing piece.) if I could bring you something in return, I'd be happy to!

Sure, any time! I'm sick so I'm basically just lazing around with this all day :p My FC is in my profile

pariah164

Now that's just beautiful! :) Remember they only last 5 shakes. Let me know when you're done with that orchard. I need some perfect cherries for my husband's. :)

Right. I'll be sure to keep track. I may not shake them till one of my villagers gets their shit together and recommends a police station.

Chopper

Sorry to cross post, but seeing as I'm not complicating matters, because I'm totally snowed under at work, I thought I might announce that my turnips are currently at 492. If any of you are already on my friend list (there are alot of you) and want to cash in, my gate's open. I'm afraid I don't have enough time/friend space to take requests, but the rest of you, go nuts. But don't run.

Philia

Sorry to cross post, but seeing as I'm not complicating matters, because I'm totally snowed under at work, I thought I might announce that my turnips are currently at 492. If any of you are already on my friend list (there are alot of you) and want to cash in, my gate's open. I'm afraid I don't have enough time/friend space to take requests, but the rest of you, go nuts. But don't run.

Thank god I've sold at 611 already. First high price of the week too. I was dedicated checking that turnip thread lol. :)

Still though, want to give props to Koren for pointing out that his bellboom town was offering a bonus on Perfect Peach. I got myself a cool 2.5 mil for doing that. Tipped him 10% too. If any of you guys got bellboom offering bonuses on perfect fruit, it'd be wise to announce it in this thread. There'll be people with perfect fruit orchards that could benefit a ton! :)

Gvaz

Banned
Guys, I was using my 3ds in sleep mode to listen to music while i fell asleep. When I woke up I noticed it was about noontime, and wanted to pop open my 3ds to play animal crossing. Except most of the icons in my display are now gone, including AC. I shut down and take out the SD card and stick it in my computer and it shows up as "RAW" and windows asks to format it.

Is the card boned and I just lost a 140 hour save file? Or are there things I can use to recover it? I tried installing Easeus and it wouldn't even show up in the list to try and recover from it.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Guys, I was using my 3ds in sleep mode to listen to music while i fell asleep. When I woke up I noticed it was about noontime, and wanted to pop open my 3ds to play animal crossing. Except most of the icons in my display are now gone, including AC. I shut down and take out the SD card and stick it in my computer and it shows up as "RAW" and windows asks to format it.

Is the card boned and I just lost a 140 hour save file? Or are there things I can use to recover it? I tried installing Easeus and it wouldn't even show up in the list to try and recover from it.
Aren't saves kept on the system's internal memory, even with digital copies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom