• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I'm really going to miss my shops being open late, I switched to the beautiful ordinance since I'm on my way to a perfect town.

I'll only have two-to-three hours for shopping after work. :(

I managed to get a perfect town without the beautiful ordinance. I barely watered my flowers too (I only watered them when they were wilting).

massoluk

Banned
Captain set~

BO6Rw5PCEAIXVKp.jpg

Okay, so there is no captain's skirt, but it's a navy formal skirt. It works.

Sexy. I do love people in uniform.

Koren

I've added you Azure but Koren was already open so I went there. Thanks to both of you for though. :D Katie dropped something and got left behind. What does that mean? :|
As far as I know, nothing at all... It happens sometimes, and as far as I know, you'll still receive a letter with a gift.

It's you that left the money bags? If that's the case, what for? o_O

Soulmate

Banned
I'd like to catalog polka dot stuff and patchwork, can someone give me a hand?
I have the whole modern wood set and robo (1 piece missing) and nintendo items:

- Super Mushroom
- Yellow Pikmin
- red Pikmin
- Mushroom Mural
- Hero's boots
- Coin
- Arwing

4957-2909-2730 pm me

I managed to get a perfect town without the beautiful ordinance. I barely watered my flowers too (I only watered them when they were wilting).

It is possible to get a perfect town without the beautiful ordinance.

The beautiful ordinance just helps you manage a perfect town without having to go crazy watering flowers and pulling weeds, etc.

pulga

Banned
Yes! Got my first Jacob's Ladder today! Does this mean my town is perfect?

Also, what's this about JLs helping with hybrids?

Elija2

It is possible to get a perfect town without the beautiful ordinance.

The beautiful ordinance just helps you manage a perfect town without having to go crazy watering flowers and pulling weeds, etc.

But I haven't been going crazy watering flowers and only 3 weeds spawn each day. It's not that hard to get by without it.

Stat!

Anyone have the that Japanese site with all the customizable furniture?

Any site with a list of all the furniture with pictures?
I need to catalog a ton but want to find some good looking stuff first. Anyone have the modern wood, modern, sleek, and minimalist stuff for cataloging?

I find it weird that I got K.K.'s club when its only been about 3 days since I got the signatures for shrunk! It's also weird how I'm already getting Shampoodles built when I know I haven't spent 10,000 bells in both combined and it can't be 10 days since Kicks was built!

---

Shari wanted to move today because of a turf war going on betweeen our town and another, lol. She said she was leaving to get in on the action.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
what you get more than one jacob's ladder? i've been maintaining perfect town since july 3rd i think and I only have one

Yeah, let's see...I was up to four counting the one in my house, one wilted and I kinda sorta accidentally pulled it and another had a fossil next to it and my dummy villager dug it up instead of the fossil but another has grown up near the river so I have three in total right now.

milkham

I've had 5 of them in the last 9 days.

Yeah, let's see...I was up to four counting the one in my house, one wilted and I kinda sorta accidentally pulled it and another had a fossil next to it and my dummy villager dug it up instead of the fossil but another has grown up near the river so I have three in total right now.

I feel ripped off.

Philia, is this how i should have these or should i put the orange ones around them or in them ?
3z4tTAD.jpg

Anyone got these fossils I need? I can trade or buy from.

What I'm looking for:
Sabertooth Torso
Mammoth Torso
Plesio Neck
Ichthyo Skull
Spino Torso
Spino Tail
Apato Skull
Iguana Skull
Igana Torso
Diplo Torso

What I have:
T-rex Torso
Diplo Chest
Mammoth Skull
Stego Torso
Parasaur Skull
Ptera Skull
Styraco Torso
Ichthyo Torso
Amber

Philia

I feel ripped off.

Philia, is this how i should have these or should i put the orange ones around them or in them ?
3z4tTAD.jpg

Depends on how many oranges you got. If its less than the pinks, put them in the middle. Actually you should just let me come over lol.

Koren

I would love watering flowers more if I had a silver watering can...
Each time I read about the silver/gold tools, I'm thinking that AC and Harvest Moon have MUCH in common... The main hassle at the beginning of HM is to get better tools, especially the watering can.

But instead of normal/silver/gold, you get something like :

Normal > Copper > Silver > Gold > Mystril > Cursed > Blessed > Mythic...

That being said, the mythic watering can is able to water something like 12x20... ^_^ (but believe me, it require an insane amount of time to go to Mythic, gold tools in AC seems like a joke in comparison)

Roto13

Does anyone want to come to my dream town and chop down trees and trample flowers until they find the buried fossil that I haven't found in like five days?

The address is 4300-2145-4240 if anyone is in the mood to obliterate some nature.

Koren

Anyone got these fossils I need? I can trade or buy from.
I have:

Mammoth Torso
Apato Skull
Spino Torso
Diplo Torso

I don't need anything (my museum is full), there're free! I'd still take the amber if noone else need it, though.

My FC is in my profile, I'm adding you (edit: or I'll add you as soon as I get your FC!) and opening my town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does anyone want to come to my dream town and chop down trees and trample flowers until they find the buried fossil that I haven't found in like five days?

The address is 4300-2145-4240 if anyone is in the mood to obliterate some nature.

lol. Just press up everywhere to make the trees etc disappear!
still a fucking pain, I feel you

*Facepalm*

I got another Master Sword! Dammit! Who wants to trade?

I have 5 of those :(

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Checked my time today: almost 74 hours in 32 days, averaging to 2 hours 19 minutes a day. I expected to average about 30 minutes...

My average play time is an hour 12 minutes, so that's almost 2 sessions per day for that length.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
I feel ripped off.

I've also had 5 mushrooms so far. 1 rare, 2 famous (1 sitting in my house and 1 I chowed down on) and 2 flat from 8 stumps (2 triforce, 2 hearts, 2 new leaf logo's, a cirtus and a four leaf clover on my only pine stump). Surprisingly, 4 of those stumps are rather close to my house. No idea if that means anything.

milkham

Yeah that'll work too. You'll get your black cosmos that way. :)

my internet is all messed up, you'll have to come over after verizon does hahaha
god i'm so lucky eggwolio helped me get rid of my turnips
my tulips and pansies are getting out of control.

Sleepy

Wait, what ? But we were just talking about turnips 3 hours ago :( Didn't know you were feeling that way. Well, I'm gonna miss you for sure. It was fun while it lasted. And now I guess every inhabitants of Dormir will be... sleeping forever.
That's kinda sad actually, when you think about it

This is a stupid explanation, but one I will offer anyway: I just didn't feel that I was social enough for the game and this caused me some anxiety. I felt I wasn't being a good friend to the animals and the people on my BFF list. I only had time to dig for fossils, grab fruit, and shop the stores every couple of days and I felt I was letting everyone down (and that the routine was getting annoying). I know, stupid, right. The game was also impeding on my real life and felt that it wasn't worth it to continue--especially as I didn't have the time to devote to the game. The game is brilliant, though.

Sinthetic

It's been an amazing day in my town. Meteor Shower, Coffee to go, awesome hair style, perfect status.

Time to head to the island to make 1M Bells.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone have a golden axe?

I don't mean for sale, I just mean does anyone have one? I need to do some serious landscaping and it'd be great if I could borrow your axe. I won't steal it, and I'll give you bells/KK Songs/furniture for letting me borrow it.

Please let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom