• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for letting me catalogue your stuff, Mr. Klaw!

Elija2

I was working at the Roost and all the customers kept asking for "the usual" even though most of them I had never been given their order before. Usually they give you at least one hint, but only 4 days after I start working there I'm supposed to know everyone's order?

tumblr_mpsdfjt8jH1stdouno1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpsdnxGdxq1stdouno1_400.jpg
Tanning question, maybe you could help me.

Can your game be on sleep mode on the island to eventually grow a tan?

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I've heard that you can buy a Silver Axe on the island. Does anyone know how often it shows up? I keep traveling to random islands, but haven't found one yet.

Philia

Philia <3 Thank you for letting me catalog and visit your town and for the couple of fossils. You're the best. :)

Dawwww! Just pm me anytime you want me to come over and help you with your gardens. Yes, I love to do this sort of thing. Sort of zen like pressure to have all of these flowers to have their deserved attention somewhere lol. :3

I've heard that you can buy a Silver Axe on the island. Does anyone know how often it shows up? I keep traveling to random islands, but haven't found one yet.

A few had tried this. Its... obscurely obnoxious random. Sorry. :(

I was working at the Roost and all the customers kept asking for "the usual" even though most of them I had never been given their order before. Usually they give you at least one hint, but only 4 days after I start working there I'm supposed to know everyone's order?

My best friend works at Starbucks. You wouldn't believe how many customers say they want their usual and my friend has never seen them before in his life. Then they get mad when you ask what their usual is lol.

Mr. Robot

Why is the royal crown 1,440,000 bells!!!?!?! Shit makes no sense.

Something to do with royalty i guess... It was one of the first items that appeared at Able sisters for me and i tought that it was a glitch or something till i checked online and realized that it was a way for the game to tell me that i was just a peasant, i just went back to picking flowers and collecting fruit.

Debs

It's VERY rare sadly :( I hop islands a lot trying to collect all the items, I have most of the items available there and I've only seen the silver axe for sale once!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's a good thing the golden axe isn't a luck based item. Trying to get it in City Folk was a right pain. I had one page in my cupboard just for spare axes to throw into the fountain.

Philia

Something to do with royalty i guess... It was one of the first items that appeared at Able sisters for me and i tought that it was a glitch or something till i checked online and realized that it was a way for the game to tell me that i was just a peasant, i just went back to picking flowers and collecting fruit.

I lolled too hard at this. :3 I'm currently sporting my own little crown myself. :3 Totally worth the million spent.

Leeness

Dawwww! Just pm me anytime you want me to come over and help you with your gardens. Yes, I love to do this sort of thing. Sort of zen like pressure to have all of these flowers to have their deserved attention somewhere lol. :3

I may definitely take you up on this! My flowers are all willy nilly and I just line the river with them. Haha :) I'll hit you up sometime when my battery is not dying lol.

Insaniac

hey guys reading the thread about the guys save data getting corrupted got me worried about transferring to a larger SD card, but i saw SalsaShark post about how people in this thread have successfully transferred their AC to a new SD card and was wondering if anyone could shed some light on this. I want to make sure I know what I'm getting into before I screw anything up

can anyone shed some light on this? I'm afraid to do anything more in this game until i get a more solid answer

mattchuuu

Neo Member
can anyone shed some light on this? I'm afraid to do anything more in this game until i get a more solid answer

From what I've read, if you have a digital copy of the game, your game save ID is randomly generated each time you save, and that number is copied to both your SD card and the 3DS itself. Both must match. For some reason his didn't, which also happens when you try to load an old save file.

If it were me, I would save my animal crossing game on my SD card, then quit the game and turn the 3DS off. Next, I would immediately back it up (because something can always go wrong in a transfer) and transfer to the new card, then insert the new card to the 3DS and load the game.

GuitarAnthony

Neo Member
Is it possible for Redd to have 4 fake items?

What did I do to deserve this

I got burned twice by one of my villagers last night. 7k for one of them. It sucks dealing with the villagers for them because you don't see the painting/statue first but you wanna buy to a. not piss off the villager and b. get that part of the museum done.

Violet asked me to get her a big bed or other piece of big furniture so I went to resale and sure enough they had a big bed... that Violet herself had put up for display. I bought it and gave it to her and she said it was perfect... I feel like I just got conned lol

Debs

Today's island item is Diver Dan, is it valuable enough to grind medals for?

Any chance I could come over to your island to buy one please? I collect all the island items and that's one I don't have yet. If you like the item then I would recommend getting the medals for it cause it's quite rare.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
See I wanted the striped wetsuit because it reminds me of what they wore in those black and white photos of British holidays by the seaside but I never saw one. Now I know why. Guess I'll be grinding at the Club from now on which I didn't want to do because I'm anti social.

Debs

See I wanted the striped wetsuit because it reminds me of what they wore in those black and white photos of British holidays by the seaside but I never saw one. Now I know why. Guess I'll be grinding at the Club from now on which I didn't want to do because I'm anti social.

You don't need to play with other people to get medals :) I get most of my medals from playing alone.

Gartooth

Any chance I could come over to your island to buy one please? I collect all the island items and that's one I don't have yet. If you like the item then I would recommend getting the medals for it cause it's quite rare.

I've added your FC, you can stop over in my town and we can go to the island.

Pikma

Banned
It's VERY rare sadly :( I hop islands a lot trying to collect all the items, I have most of the items available there and I've only seen the silver axe for sale once!
Wow I didn't know that, got it on my first visit to the island, I almost broke it already haha.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So I finished customizing the exotic set:

tumblr_mpsie8TNYA1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpsie8TNYA1sw5rnlo2_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpsie8TNYA1sw5rnlo3_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpsie8TNYA1sw5rnlo4_r1_400.jpg

Looks pretty sweet!

tumblr_mpsi7pRsIR1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Lobsters are just a bunch of posers.

tumblr_mpsi9zXuVW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

After she explained it, I was totally fine with it, of course. Can't argue with that logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom