• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
I'm not a time traveler.
We can still be friends then. <3
Time travelers can choke on a big, fat elephant dick.
christian-bale-and-kermit-the-frog.gif

SmithnCo

Right now in my town I have full modern, minimalist, alpine, rococo, and sleek sets out if people want to catalog. Also an almost-complete regal set, and some misc. items.

If anyone has some japanese themed items I don't have that I can catalog like the hibachi, kotatsu, or tokonoma I can add you.

zroid

Banned
I was working at the Roost and all the customers kept asking for "the usual" even though most of them I had never been given their order before. Usually they give you at least one hint, but only 4 days after I start working there I'm supposed to know everyone's order?

My best friend works at Starbucks. You wouldn't believe how many customers say they want their usual and my friend has never seen them before in his life. Then they get mad when you ask what their usual is lol.

For some reason this really cracked me up :lol

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Right now in my town I have full modern, minimalist, alpine, rococo, and sleek sets out if people want to catalog. Also an almost-complete regal set, and some misc. items.

If anyone has some japanese themed items I don't have that I can catalog like the hibachi, kotatsu, or tokonoma I can add you.

I've got a hibachi (and anything else you want in the pics I posted above) you can catalog, but I'm heading out for a bit. Will probably be back in 30-45 min.

Also let me know what regal pieces you're missing, I have a fair amount of those in my catalog.

MarkusRJR

Does Re-Tail ever get new furniture in? I keep checking but nothing new is ever available and nearly everything is sold.

Also, what is the chance Nintendo will get a white 3DS (XL of regular) in NA? I'm basically begging them at this point.

pulga

Banned

I have the kotatsu and some other japanese related stuff if you want!

Add me at 2191 7676 2318

Debs

Does Re-Tail ever get new furniture in? I keep checking but nothing new is ever available and nearly everything is sold.

It's mainly for you to put items up for sale for either the animal villagers to buy or your Wifi friends, animals very rarely put things up for sale.

SmithnCo

I've got a hibachi (and anything else you want in the pics I posted above) you can catalog, but I'm heading out for a bit. Will probably be back in 30-45 min.

Also let me know what regal pieces you're missing, I have a fair amount of those in my catalog.

I have the kotatsu and some other japanese related stuff if you want!

Add me at 2191 7676 2318

Added, I could also use a regular lucky cat or cat tower to catalog if anyone has em.

MarkusRJR

It's mainly for you to put items up for sale for either the animal villagers to buy or your Wifi friends, animals very rarely put things up for sale.
Considering I have like 2 3DS friends who don't play AC, I guess that store will go unused. :/

Does Timmy/Tommy ever upgrade their store like in prior games? I'm coming into this blind (I forced myself to not follow the game at all). I really wanna splurge my bells on furniture.

mrklaw

MrArseFace

I'd like to come over if I can, but I don't have any Japanese themed stuff..

FC is 5327-0890-9892

Philia

Does anyone collect Gyroids by any chance? My house is a little...overrun at the moment and I'm willing to give most of them away to a good home.

MrmKRbR.png

I'm interested. I only need these 8 left to complete my museum full of them. :3

Mini Buzzoid
Mini Echoid
Mini Gargloid
Slim Nebuloid
Plinkoid
Tall Poltergoid
Quazoid
Squelchoid

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Also, if the time traveler visits your town, your townfolk will eventually comment that the person is a time traveler.
This only happens if said person frequents the task recently as it's part of the rumor system which can be overturned by other tasks.

Wolfe

Does anyone collect Gyroids by any chance? My house is a little...overrun at the moment and I'm willing to give most of them away to a good home.

MrmKRbR.png

I'd be willing to take whatever ones you don't want off your hands, especially howloids, those ones freak me out.

Come get your fortune read by Katrina and get either a persimmon or a bamboo shoot. Only doing this for 10 more minutes

I'm down and would love a bamboo shoot :D

Rocwell

I'm down to my last fossil needed to complete the dino exhibit. Anyone can help me out?

I need:

Spinosaurus Torso

I have:

Pachy tail x2
ichthyo torso
megacero torso x2
dimetrodon skull
dimetrodon torso
iguanodon skull
archelon skull
archelon torso
sabertooth torso x2
stego skull
stego torso
shark tooth
tricera tail
ankylo torso
raptor skull x2
archaeopteryx
plesio skull
mammoth skull
diplo neck

pm me with details, willing to buy sell trade in either direction

FC is in my profile

Koren

Does Re-Tail ever get new furniture in?
It mostly depend on you...

I think (to be confirmed) that animals will only put something on display if they have too much stuff in their house, and they only have too much stuff in their house if you send them a gift in a letter, il you sell them something in Re-Tail, or if you make what they ask you.

If you want something in an animal house, I'd suggest you to fill their mailbox with gifts, you could see the item popping at Re-Tail.

Philia

It mostly depend on you...

I think (to be confirmed) that animals will only put something on display if they have too much stuff in their house, and they only have too much stuff in their house if you send them a gift in a letter, il you sell them something in Re-Tail, or if you make what they ask you.

If you want something in an animal house, I'd suggest you to fill their mailbox with gifts, you could see the item popping at Re-Tail.

It'll be funny to see Rosie put up the Blue Falcon I sent her. xD

Wolfe

Thanks again Lazy, was just thinking today how I could use some bamboo to go with the hot spring I got suggested the other day.

Koren

It'll be funny to see Rosie put up the Blue Falcon I sent her. xD
I've send them the most strange things, they are displayed most of the time. Fun thing, they'll get rid of their bed to put a giant brick wall in their living room...

But there's a kind of rubberband system, they'll get rid of strange items at Re-Tail (you may see the Falcon popping back here) when they manage to get some more useful furnitures.

BTW, put at least a price three time higher than the suggested price, I've yet to see an animal in Re-Tail NOT buying something when I'm here. Or actually, I've seen one refused an item to buy the next one, the first one being bought by the next animal that was there.

Darth_Caedus

No longer canonical
Does anyone have a lot of spare axes? I need some because my town looks like a mass of trees. I can trade bells or any type of items.

flippedb

Banned
I'm trading my Modern Bed for two Minimalist Beds. Modern Bed is worth 2,320 bells. I want to trade because I'm a fool and bought the bed by mistake lol

If you're interested, PM me.

Unicorn

Me me me!

BTW, put at least a price three time higher than the suggested price, I've yet to see an animal in Re-Tail NOT buying something when I'm here. Or actually, I've seen one refused an item to buy the next one, the first one being bought by the next animal that was there.

The sweet spot between getting a good amount of bells and the villager actually buying it seems to be 3x the recommended price as long as it's under 10,000 Bells.
I sell dupe fossils there sometimes and they never buy if it's over 10k, despite the recommended value sometimes being 6,000.

Koren

A question about public projects.

You can't built two instances of most of the projects, so it seems that item built disappear from the list.

Should you want move a project, if you destruct a project, will it pop back in the list of available project? If it's not, can you get the suggestion a second time? Has someone tried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom