• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

mb.exe

Right now in my town I have full modern, minimalist, alpine, rococo, and sleek sets out if people want to catalog. Also an almost-complete regal set, and some misc. items.

If anyone has some japanese themed items I don't have that I can catalog like the hibachi, kotatsu, or tokonoma I can add you.

May I visit? We're already friends

On me I only have a woman mask, but from my catalog I can order: ninja sword, katana, bow, paper lantern, tea tansu, tatami bed, raccoon figurine, biwa lute, and dharma

SmithnCo

May I visit?

On me I only have a woman mask, but from my catalog I can order: ninja sword, katana, bow, paper lantern, tea tansu, tatami bed, raccoon figurine, biwa lute, and dharma

Yep! I already have all that but you can come over and catalog.

Thanks for the bamboo shoot, lazybones18! Katrina gave me some fortune about a tank. Maybe i'll finally be able to launch an assault on Nook Homes?

Mr. Robot

It is funny how your neighbors are clueless to what you write them, Baarbara gifted me an ugly shirt that she already gave to me when i did an errand, so i mailed the shirt back saying "I don't want your stupid shirt" the next day i got a thank you card with a pretty message...

Also, i had my first remorse moment yesterday, i put a bulletin a week ago ordering my citizens to not talk to Gigi because i wanted her to leave town, so i haven't talked to her since she moved in, she told me she was excited to be in town the first time we met, but now i see her everyday wandering around, until yesterday, i accidentally talked to her while i was watering flowers, she asked me if i finally decided to break the silence clause on her, and proceded to take out a can and water some flowers herself...

I felt like a monster in shorts.

Wolfe

It is funny how your neighbors are clueless to what you write them, Baarbara gifted me an ugly shirt that she already gave to me when i did an errand, so i mailed the shirt back saying "I don't want your stupid shirt" the next day i got a thank you card with a pretty message...

Also, i had my first remorse moment yesterday, i put a bulletin a week ago ordering my citizens to not talk to Gigi because i wanted her to leave town, so i haven't talked to her since she moved in, she told me she was excited to be in town the first time we met, but now i see her everyday wandering around, until yesterday, i accidentally talked to her while i was watering flowers, she asked me if i finally decided to break the silence clause on her, and proceded to take out a can and water some flowers herself...

I felt like a monster in shorts.

Lol that's hilarious, this game cracks me up.

pulga

Banned
So, who was with us at SmithnCo's town while we were cataloguing all the stuff?

Thing is, during the network error, one of you guys unfortunately had all my stuff and Id please like it back! We think it mightve been "Billy" lol. Please speak up!

SmithnCo

Thing is, during the network error, one of you guys unfortunately had all my stuff and Id please like it back! We think it mightve been "Billy" lol. Please speak up!

Yeah, we think that when I saved someone had the stuff in their inventory so when it booted us someone got all the items, lol.

UberTag

Anyone with a dupe legit painting looking to swap for my extra Wistful Painting (aka "Girl with a Pearl Earring" by Johannes Vermeer)?
PM me with your friend code if you are. Mine's in my profile. Thanks!

Philia

Anyone with a dupe legit painting looking to swap for my extra Wistful Painting (aka "Girl with a Pearl Earring" by Johannes Vermeer)?
PM me with your friend code if you are. Mine's in my profile. Thanks!

Ah, I got up to 650k today btw. That's with a complete regal, rococo, minimalist (I know, its not fairy tale but its a placeholder for another set), a near complete Lovely (still need that Lovely Phone... AUGUST... :( ) and a mix match set of Patchwork and Teddies and baby stuff in one room. My Exterior is complete.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Ah, I got up to 650k today btw. That's with a complete regal, rococo, minimalist (I know, its not fairy tale but its a placeholder for another set), a near complete Lovely (still need that Lovely Phone... AUGUST... :( ) and a mix match set of Patchwork and Teddies and baby stuff in one room. My Exterior is complete.

Do duplicate sets count? Eg can you have rococo in each room? Are there an equal number of each theme - seems a ton of rustic theme

mrklaw

MrArseFace

Was 'billy' the one asking about whether the 'gaf thread peeps' were on all the time? Wonder if he might not be a gaffer?

Philia

Just want to point out that Samurai_Heart was on briefly. But I've not seen him come back online. I also want to attest that he's not a bad guy at all. Quite the opposite, he's generous to a fault.

So its very possible that he just lost his internet seeing that yall got DCD.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Just want to point out that Samurai_Heart was on briefly. But I've not seen him come back online. I also want to attest that he's not a bad guy at all. Quite the opposite, he's generous to a fault.

Def should give whoever the benefit of the doubt, I agree.

one_kill

I didn't see a new Jacob's Ladder today. Does that mean I already screwed up my Perfect town?
If you want to check, you can ask Isabelle what your town status is. I don't think you get a Jacob's ladder every day your town is perfect; rather you get it the first time your town becomes perfect.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Oh and SmithnCo, thanks for laying your stuff out like that, must have taken a while. Liked the GAF logo marking out the different sections :)

SmithnCo

Oh and SmithnCo, thanks for laying your stuff out like that, must have taken a while. Liked the GAF logo marking out the different sections :)

Yeah, I figured it would be easier to deal with that way, lol.

Thanks to the Gaffers that have come over and let people catalog their own sets and stuff, that is very generous.

Tenumi

Banned
I finally got around to paying off the upstairs room (the first bit of it, no expansion). Tons of Public work Projects seem to do that to me. On the plus side, not only do I have a basement now, I've got Club LOL a Cafe, Shampoodle, Kicks, and the Museum upgrade!

Gah, my Animal Crossing girl is more successful at life than I am!

Oh lol I've become the talk of this page lol, I have no idea what happened at Smith's town, didn't disconnect from Internet.

But as I was saying to Smith I was wondering if everyone added each other within this thread as oppose to the hype thread is on most days. So many have stopped playing at around the same time they used to =/

So gonna purge the friendlist soon and add you folks =) as I have terrible connection to good turnip prices etc XD

Edit: And no I don't have your items pluga =S

Chaos17

A question about public projects.

You can't build two instances of most of the projects, so it seems that item built disappear from the list.

Should you want move a project, if you destruct a project, will it pop back in the list of available projects? If it's not, can you get the suggestion a second time? Has someone tried?
The public project that does not show up anymore are probably projects that you can build only once and can't be removed like the police station.
Rumors said that you can have 2 suggestions in a day but be already glad to have one, please. It took me more than 5 hours of gameplay to have one suggestion today!!

UberTag

Nicely done, Philia. Thanks for the update!
My exterior's almost done - just waiting on a Trendy roof to materialize.
Will pay for my final expansion with Nook tomorrow if one fails to show.

I Streetpassed with someone with a whole bunch of Polka-Dot gear which is making me consider switching my Astro set out for it.

Should start getting HHA scores for my Trendy theme over the weekend.

Niraj

Yeah, I figured it would be easier to deal with that way, lol.

Thanks to the Gaffers that have come over and let people catalog their own sets and stuff, that is very generous.

Thanks again dude. You're the one that was exceedingly generous lol

Thanks to Carlos as well, class act man.

pulga

Banned

Of course, Im not doubting anyones integrity. It's no ones fault the network went down.

But ffs, speak up, whomever it was! ;_;

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I'm gonna open my gates while I putter around watering my flowers if anybody wants to just stop by and talk to my villagers or whatever. Just a random visit. Nothing special.

(sorry if that seems boring, I love just visiting villages for no reason, wasn't sure if I was the only one.)

SmithnCo

I've got a cat tower I can bring over.

If you're still available you can come over!

Oh lol I've become the talk of this page lol, I have no idea what happened at Smith's town, didn't disconnect from Internet.

I had to purge people occasionally if they haven't played for a while, if they haven't played for a week it probably means they stopped playing AC, lol.

The items situation is kinda weird, unless there was another person there I'm forgetting. Maybe a bug when it errored?

Philia

Nicely done, Philia. Thanks for the update!
My exterior's almost done - just waiting on a Trendy roof to materialize.
Will pay for my final expansion with Nook tomorrow if one fails to show.

I Streetpassed with someone with a whole bunch of Polka-Dot gear which is making me consider switching my Astro set out for it.

Should start getting HHA scores for my Trendy theme over the weekend.

Np, I thought to share plenty of info for others to follow too when they get around to this too.

For the record, I put a cicada in each room, a fish in each room (haven't bothered to see if they're summer fish), and put nintendo or trophy items in each room. NOTHING's on the floor too. I also walled all of KK's songs too.

EDIT: I now caught a tarantula! It was on my tile for sure! I still don't know if I can rest easy knowing that...

EDIT: I now caught a tarantula! It was on my tile for sure! I still don't know if I can rest easy knowing that...
I've become slightly paranoid getting stun/bit that I walk around with my fishing rod just in case and the net in my inventory to swap over if I spot a scorpion or tarantula XD

Animekatt

But as I was saying to Smith I was wondering if everyone added each other within this thread as oppose to the hype thread is on most days. So many have stopped playing at around the same time they used to =/

So gonna purge the friendlist soon and add you folks =) as I have terrible connection to good turnip prices etc XD

Edit: And no I don't have your items pluga =S

The reason you haven't seen me on is that I sent in my XL for repairs, so I'm using another account until I get that back. Don't erase meeeee~

Niraj

The reason you haven't seen me on is that I sent in my XL for repairs, so I'm using another account until I get that back. Don't erase meeeee~

lol I was super close to deleting you the other day until I realized it was you. I was just looking at the "X days ago" thing. Close call :p

celebi23

hey, so, I really need to make room. I'm making one more offer here and then I'm just going to sell them

Fossils (Bells for these would be nice)
Megacero Torso (x2)
T. Rex Torso
Stego Torso (x2)
Diplo Neck
Ankylo Tail
Megacero Torso

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands. Here are the ones I already have:
Agent K.K.
Aloha K.K.
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
Go K.K. Rider
Imperial K.K.
K.K. Adventure
K.K. Ballad
K.K. Bazaar
K.K. Birthday
K.K. Blues
K.K. Crusin'
K.K. Country
K.K. Disco
K.K. Faire
K.K. Flamenco
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Groove
K.K. House
K.K. Jazz
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Lament
K.K. Lullaby
K.K. Mambo
K.K. Metal
K.K. Milonga
K.K. Moody
K.K. Oasis
K.K. Roackabilly
K.K. Rock
K.K. Samba
K.K. Ska
K.K. Soul
K.K. Steppe
K.K. Synth
K.K. Tango
K.K. Waltz
Marine Song 2001
Mr. K.K.
Neapolitan
Only Me
Pondering
Rockin' K.K.
Soulful K.K
Space K.K.
Spring Blossoms
Stale Cupcakes
Surfin' K.K.
The K. Funk
Two Days Ago
Wandering

And if you have any Cabana stuff that isn't the Radio, Table, Bookshelf, Screen, Bed, Vanity or Chair I'll take any of those as well :D If you have an extra pair of flip-flops from the Island Gift Shop, I'll take that too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom