• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animekatt

You're on my BF list so your okay =D, even though I think some of the peeps I BF are also the ones not playing anymore XD

Ok great! :D

lol I was super close to deleting you the other day until I realized it was you. I was just looking at the "X days ago" thing. Close call :p

Lol I would do that too; only look at the amount of time the person has been offline. Good thing you didn't remove me, although you could just add me back when I'm back on that account if you need the space. ^.^

I miss swapnoting the FE:A birthdays. On my current account, I need to unlock the ability to even use stationary, let alone putting pictures in the letter. It won't be long until I get my XL back, so I'll be patient.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I just look at their badges. :) I like serious players. :X

Puttin' a lot of pressure on me! :S

Ok great! :D

Lol I would do that too; only look at the amount of time the person has been offline. Good thing you didn't remove me, although you could just add me back when I'm back on that account if you need the space. ^.^

I miss swapnoting the FE:A birthdays. On my current account, I need to unlock the ability to even use stationary, let alone putting pictures in the letter. It won't be long until I get my XL back, so I'll be patient.

Btw, off-topic, but even though I like never respond, I do enjoy those. I'm just terrified that I might get motivated to draw something in response
I'm not artistic :p

Animekatt

Puttin' a lot of pressure on me! :S

Btw, off-topic, but even though I like never respond, I do enjoy those. I'm just terrified that I might get motivated to draw something in response
I'm not artistic :p

I'm glad you like them. :)

Why do you think I post snapshots of the characters, and not drawings? lol

Niraj

I'm glad you like them. :)

Why do you think I post snapshots of the characters, and not drawings? lol

Lol good point! I'm trying to get better about checking it too. Usually it's like once a month and I'll get piled with like 50.

More on topic, a couple Japanese people I've friended from the island send me about 6-10 combined everyday...and I have no clue what they say lol. Oh well.

mb.exe

Smith's catalogging setup was raaaadddddd -- thanks a lot for doing that, I added tons of stuff to my catalog. Finally got a bunch of minimalist stuff, which I really like.

The items situation is kinda weird, unless there was another person there I'm forgetting. Maybe a bug when it errored?

I know I've experienced at least one weird bug during an error. We were swapping fossils, and the guy had to try a bunch of times because we kept getting resetti'd. In the end I somehow had three copies of each fossil he was trying to give me, and he also still had them in his inventory.

Guess I'm done crossing for the night, broke 100k bells and then my 3DS battery got low. Was able to get to 100% satisfaction in just 2 days. I'm also scared because this is my 3rd day with the game and I got the badge for 50% of all fish caught :X

flippedb

Banned
Guess I'm done crossing for the night, broke 100k bells and then my 3DS battery got low. Was able to get to 100% satisfaction in just 2 days. I'm also scared because this is my 3rd day with the game and I got the badge for 50% of all fish caught :X

Welcome to AC, my dear brother.

Philia

wait, how? if someone comes to my town and we trade stuff for cataloging, then their connection gets lost, do they lose what they were carrying on them or wha?

It can happen when the second person or third person coming in which saves the game at that point.

UberTag

If you're interested, just shoot me a PM with the item(s) names in the subject line and include your FC & Town Name as well. My FC is 4699-6104-8768. I don't have Club LOL yet so, I would like music to catalogue/take extras off of someone's hands.
I can't get over how hardcore you are stockpiling so much music without even unlocking Club LOL yet.
At this rate, you'll have collected the entire catalog while the rest of us are barely scratching 50%.

I'm content just getting my one track every Saturday night until the Nook boys start selling music.

That disconnect fallout with Smithnco is the primary reason I won't be playing the "catalog my one-of-a-kind item" game with anybody.
Dupes or stuff I can reorder easily? Fine, knock yourself out. I'm keeping all of my one-off items in a vault.

celebi23

I can't get over how hardcore you are stockpiling so much music without even unlocking Club LOL yet.
At this rate, you'll have collected the entire catalog while the rest of us are barely scratching 50%.

I'm content just getting my one track every Saturday night until the Nook boys start selling music.

That disconnect fallout with Smithnco is the primary reason I won't be playing the "catalog my one-of-a-kind item" game with anybody.
Dupes or stuff I can reorder easily? Fine, knock yourself out. I'm keeping all of my one-off items in a vault.
Yep :p I'm pretty proud of it :p I got the town to sign the petition to open Club LOL but, it still hasn't opened yet :p

rpmurphy

I... I'll always be your friend, Mac!
BO7qFn3CIAEGYXT.jpg

This game...

Animekatt

I enjoyed those! Make sure I stay on your list!

Oh you're not going anywhere. I enjoy your notes too. :)

In other news, Lobo just sold me a fake painting. Normally I'd be unhappy, but it's the painting of a Geisha looking forward. That will be perfect for my house. Thanks Lobo! He only sold the painting to me for 3k bells too.

Philia

Oh you're not going anywhere. I enjoy your notes too. :)

In other news, Lobo just sold me a fake painting. Normally I'd be unhappy, but it's the painting of a Geisha looking forward. That will be perfect for my house. Thanks Lobo! He only sold the painting to me for 3k bells too.

How are you getting these. I still get CLOTHES from my dumb neighbors. :( I want more paintings. :(

Philia

:( I've been doing the swimming trick to get my PWP when Lobo just randomly told me about the painting.

Hmm... I haven't done that trick since I've heard about it. I guess I'll give it a shot since I'm having terrible luck on scorpions.

Although I did get PWP Police Station finally. Also a statue fountain which is nicer than the regular fountain apparently with a smaller base.

I have just one painting.
And a duplicate of said painting.

I expect I'll still be collecting Crazy Redd's artwork well into the fall at this rate.

I wish Redd was a weekly visitor. :T His randomness is just too painful. Although I did score 4 statues and 3 paintings so far.

UberTag

How are you getting these. I still get CLOTHES from my dumb neighbors. :( I want more paintings. :(
I have just one painting.
And a duplicate of said painting.

I expect I'll still be collecting Crazy Redd's artwork well into the fall at this rate.

Animekatt

Hmm... I haven't done that trick since I've heard about it. I guess I'll give it a shot since I'm having terrible luck on scorpions.

Although I did get PWP Police Station finally. Also a statue fountain which is nicer than the regular fountain apparently with a smaller base.

Do eet. I've gotten new projects everyday now for a week doing this. I just leave my character floating in the water for 5-10mins while I look on GAF lol. I know she hates me for all of the jellyfish stings though. :/

Wolfe

Hey Smith, just noticed I have a Lefty Lucky Cat in my catalog if you'd like me to order it for ya (if you don't have that one, saw the others in your house).

So if I wanted to get some new furniture, I could just visit someone's town, they drop the items, I pick them up and drop them again, and then I can order them from the in-store kiosk back in my town?

SmithnCo

Hey Smith, just noticed I have a Lefty Lucky Cat in my catalog if you'd like me to order it for ya (if you don't have that one, saw the others in your house).

Samurai kindly let me catalog the last lucky cat I needed today and I already ordered it. Thanks anyway though!

Niraj

So if I wanted to get some new furniture, I could just visit someone's town, they drop the items, I pick them up and drop them again, and then I can order them from the in-store kiosk back in my town?

Yup! As long as it's orderable.

UberTag

The PWP trick is well worth pursuing. If only to ensure you get your one daily suggestion added to your list. I plan on making it a daily ritual going forward. Today's idea was a "Yield Sign". Yay. :p

The scorpion is my last holdout on my capture list. Finally bagged my tarantula when I hit a lucky groove last Tuesday night.

Philia

The PWP trick is well worth pursuing. If only to ensure you get your one daily suggestion added to your list. I plan on making it a daily ritual going forward. Today's idea was a "Yield Sign". Yay. :p

The scorpion is my last holdout on my capture list. Finally bagged my tarantula when I hit a lucky groove last Tuesday night.

Nice! I haven't bothered with the trick because I was deadset on landing my lamp posts before any pesky neighbors messes up my paths.

NewGame

Banned
So um,

I ask for work at the cafe but he keeps saying 'I don't need any help right now...'

It really cuts me, really deep. I want to work in the cafe I swear I will work so hard please Brewster.

Philia

So um,

I ask for work at the cafe but he keeps saying 'I don't need any help right now...'

It really cuts me, really deep. I want to work in the cafe I swear I will work so hard please Brewster.

Try asking when you notice at least 4 or 5 neighbors are out walking about. Hence... a real busy time for him to actually need you to work for him at the time. Which is usually mid day til evening, but then again it really depends on what kind of neighbors you have. I have a lot of evening neighbors.

pulga

Banned
I hate to see you lose items when you brought them for me to catalog. :(

Want me to order some of them for you?

Nah, don't worry about it. Was gonna get rid of the room anyway, but thanks for the offer!

Just let me know if the "culprit" ever lets you know lol

Niraj

So Sparro runs up to me, and is all "yeah bro, I know you're thinking about what building Lazulis needs next," and I'm all "hell yeah, give me that police station," and he's all:

tumblr_mpst8q8tff1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

And I'm all :( c'mon bro

So Sparro runs up to me, and is all "yeah bro, I know you're thinking about what building Lazulis needs next," and I'm all "hell yeah, give me that police station," and he's all:

Yeah, mine asked for the bus stop today.

I probably will... but later.

Kangi

Solar panel is good, though. Gives good town rating and having a solar/wind energy farm looks good, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom