• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT3| Crossdressing Animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Solar panel is good, though. Gives good town rating and having a solar/wind energy farm looks good, imo.

I'm basically just holding off on building anything right now til I get the gold watering can, but idk. Just seems kind of out of place. I might build it at some point, who knows!

I want the damn police station though :p

UberTag

Anyone want to trade fossils/Nintendo items?

Here's what I can trade:

Ankylo Tail
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Ptera Skull x2
Sabertooth Torso
Stego Torso
Styraco Torso

Block
Red Pikmin Hat x2
Super Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Wii Balance Board
Yellow Pikmin Hat

Silver Net
Silver Rod
Silver Shovel
Silver Slingshot
30 Silver Axes
3 Perfect Peaches

Here's what I need (for both Blathers and Cyrus Models):

#1 - Mushroom Mural
#8 - Hero's Cap
#9 - Majora's Mask
#11 - Midna's Mask
#14 - Blue Pikmin
#27 - Fire Bar
#39 - S.S. Dolphin
#40 - Virtual Boy
#42 - Varia Suit Pants
#45 - Big Bro's Mustache
#48 - Triple Bananas
#50 - Fi Mask

Apato Skull x2
Apato Tail x2
Coprolite
Dinosaur Egg
Dimetrodon Torso x2
Diplo Skull x2
Ichthyo Skull x2
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Mammoth Skull x2
Mammoth Torso x2
Megacero Skull x2
Megacero Tail
Parasaur Tail
Pachy Skull
Pachy Torso x2
Peking Man
Plesio Neck x2
Ptera Right Wing x2
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Spino Tail x2
Stego Skull x2
Styraco Skull x2
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail x2

Also have an extra legit Wistful Painting I can part with.
Looking to complete the following Furniture sets (Modern, Minimalist, Sleek, Stripe, Astro and Polka-Dot).

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Here's what I can trade:

Ankylo Tail
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Ptera Skull x2
Sabertooth Torso
Stego Torso
Styraco Torso

Block
Red Pikmin Hat x2
Super Mushroom
Wii Balance Board
Yellow Pikmin Hat

Silver Net
Silver Rod
Silver Shovel
Silver Slingshot
30 Silver Axes
3 Perfect Peaches

#1 - Mushroom Mural
#8 - Hero's Cap
#9 - Majora's Mask
#11 - Midna's Mask
#14 - Blue Pikmin
#27 - Fire Bar
#39 - S.S. Dolphin
#40 - Virtual Boy
#42 - Varia Suit Pants
#45 - Big Bro's Mustache
#48 - Triple Bananas
#50 - Fi Mask

Apato Skull x2
Apato Tail x2
Coprolite
Dinosaur Egg
Dimetrodon Torso x2
Diplo Skull x2
Ichthyo Skull x2
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Mammoth Skull x2
Mammoth Torso x2
Megacero Skull x2
Megacero Tail
Parasaur Tail
Pachy Skull
Pachy Torso x2
Peking Man
Plesio Neck x2
Ptera Right Wing x2
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Spino Tail x2
Stego Skull x2
Styraco Skull x2
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail x2

Looking to complete the following Furniture sets (Modern, Minimalist, Sleek, Stripe, Astro and Polka-Dot).

Bolded what I have/am interested in.

Roto13

BO73r0SCcAAjDcJ.jpg:large

And Eugene, part of my perfect town list, decides to camp when I have 10 villagers.

For me, it was Wolfgang yesterday. I was so disappoint.

I already have Eugene tho, he's awesomesauce.

What's the point of building a garbage can PWP if you can have trashbins in your home?

It drops your town rating!

Boogiepop

Yesssss! Finally got Shampoodle, and now FINALLY have a haircut that I like enough to not always be wearing a helmet! Also, I now have the museum second floor, so yay! Today was a good day.

Philia

man I get sick for two days and stop posting as much: from 1st to 6th on the wall of shame

didn't take long c_c

As soon as I saw this, I naturally went and checked for myself and lo and behold, I'm at top. Once again. XD I need to stop posting... but I can't help but share even more useful tidbits of info.

I went ahead and retiled all of my town's square again. I just hope the darn scorpion won't disappear on it like last time. It took forever kicking it.

And I saw Resetti again. :3 He was singing in his hole lol. I swear the Resetti Center was so worth it to see him. In WW you barely even see him outside of personally resetting yourself.

BO8FnQ9CcAAUwEb.jpg:large

pariah164

Oh you're not going anywhere. I enjoy your notes too. :)

In other news, Lobo just sold me a fake painting. Normally I'd be unhappy, but it's the painting of a Geisha looking forward. That will be perfect for my house. Thanks Lobo! He only sold the painting to me for 3k bells too.

Did I make the cut...? ;A;

celebi23

Here's what I can trade:

Ankylo Tail
Archelon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest
Parasaur Torso
Plesio Skull
Ptera Skull x2
Sabertooth Torso
Stego Torso
Styraco Torso

Block
Red Pikmin Hat x2
Super Mushroom
Triple Red Shells
Wii Balance Board
Yellow Pikmin Hat

Silver Net
Silver Rod
Silver Shovel
Silver Slingshot
30 Silver Axes
3 Perfect Peaches

#1 - Mushroom Mural
#8 - Hero's Cap
#9 - Majora's Mask
#11 - Midna's Mask
#14 - Blue Pikmin
#27 - Fire Bar
#39 - S.S. Dolphin
#40 - Virtual Boy
#42 - Varia Suit Pants
#45 - Big Bro's Mustache
#48 - Triple Bananas
#50 - Fi Mask

Apato Skull x2
Apato Tail x2
Coprolite
Dinosaur Egg
Dimetrodon Torso x2
Diplo Skull x2
Ichthyo Skull x2
Iguanodon Skull
Iguanodon Torso
Iguanodon Tail
Mammoth Skull x2
Mammoth Torso x2
Megacero Skull x2
Megacero Tail
Parasaur Tail
Pachy Skull
Pachy Torso x2
Peking Man
Plesio Neck x2
Ptera Right Wing x2
Raptor Skull
Raptor Torso
Spino Skull
Spino Torso
Spino Tail x2
Stego Skull x2
Styraco Skull x2
Tricera Skull
Tricera Tail x2

I would love a Wii Balance Board. I've got an extra Mushroom Mural if that's an ok trade :p

Pikma

Banned
As soon as I saw this, I naturally went and checked for myself and lo and behold, I'm at top. Once again. XD I need to stop posting... but I can't help but share even more useful tidbits of info.

I went ahead and retiled all of my town's square again. I just hope the darn scorpion won't disappear on it like last time. It took forever kicking it.

And I saw Resetti again. :3 He was singing in his hole lol. I swear the Resetti Center was so worth it to see him. In WW you barely even see him outside of personally resetting yourself.

BO8FnQ9CcAAUwEb.jpg:large
How can you visit the ResettiSC? I obviously know it's possible but I'm not sure how :(

Wolfe

Still trying to get rid of these spare silver tools, just gonna take them to retail if no one wants them.

Silver slingshot x5
Silver shovel
Silver net
Silver rod

Spare fossils:
Diplo neck
Shark tooth
Coprolite
Mammoth skull
Sabertooth skull
Parasaur torso
Archelon torso
Iguanodon skull
Plesio skull
Ptera left wing
Stego torso

Not looking for anything unless you've got a lava lamp I can catalog or T.rex head/torso.

Wolfe

Hey philia do you happen to know what the missing gyroids you need look like? I have a bunch of them in my museum but I'm too lazy to go through them all since they're packed in there pretty tight. If you know what they look like and want to take a peek you're more than welcome to though.

Philia

Hey philia do you happen to know what the missing gyroids you need look like? I have a bunch of them in my museum but I'm too lazy to go through them all since they're packed in there pretty tight. If you know what they look like and want to take a peek you're more than welcome to though.

Yeah. Pardon me for uh... linking you a series of images. But since you asked...

I've GOTTEN THEM ALL. :3

I've been dying to post a lewd screenshot I took in game. It isn't even that bad.

But, I don't want to give power to the legions of onlookers ready to PM a mod.

Man, this five minute trick to get new PWP has totally been failing me.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
I've been dying to post a lewd screenshot I took in game. It isn't even that bad.

But, I don't want to give power to the legions of onlookers ready to PM a mod.

Man, this five minute trick to get new PWP has totally been failing me.

Just link to it rather than embed.

Wolfe

Alright philia I'm gonna add you and open my gate up if you want to pick up this quazoid.

Edit: I guess I'll need your FC :p

Elija2

Is there a trick or something to get a villager to ask me to do a task for them? One of the few ways of getting a villager's picture is by completing a difficult task for them, but they rarely ask me to do anything for them and when they do it's to fetch them a fruit or catch an easy fish.

Wolfe

Is there a trick or something to get a villager to ask me to do a task for them? One of the few ways of getting a villager's picture is by completing a difficult task for them, but they rarely ask me to do anything for them and when they do it's to fetch them a fruit or catch an easy fish.

I saw someone say that they got the task while just going through normal dialog, I'm not certain myself but the only picture I've gotten so far is Katies :\

So excited that Redd came today just to find out that the only real painting he's selling is the Warm Painting...which was the only real painting he was selling the last time he was here.

Goddamn Redd.

WEGGLES

Scary thing happened. Walked to main street. As it loaded I leaned over and clicked my alarm clock on. Look back. Black screen... Hit home button... Nothing.... Shut lid and open it... Main street opens. Phew. Scary....

zroid

Banned
Currently have two T-Rex skulls and two T-Rex tails (one of each donated, one in locker), and zero T-Rex torsos. It's times like these when I'm almost tempted to partake in fossil trading. :U

Almost

Philia

Wtf, I caught a tarantula real easy just now?

All I did was approach it with my net. I wasn't even walking totally slow. It froze.

It could be your luck. Swarms travel faster when you're having bad luck or something. I bet it applies to a lot of other things we don't think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom