• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I have many of those, but I'll be out of touch for a week, as I said above.

If you're still looking for some, send me a PM, and I'll try to help you as soon as I'm back online (I don't need any fossils, so you won't have to keep them in your locker for me btw ^_^ )
Awesome. I'll shoot you a PM and if and when you get time you can hit me back :)

SmithnCo

I wanted Francine or Chrissy but I ended up finding my boy Punchy.

If anyone wants these chumps, you can take them if they move out before Punchy.

Teddy
Alice
Vladimir
Bree
Mira
Tex
Victoria
Chevre

MicH

Thanks for the extra Apollo pic btw Wolfe. I felt it goes perfectly with my alpine room :)

Welcome to my hell dude
I thought Apple was cute, but Flurry is just.. absolutely adorable. When I saw her in your town I didn't really like her

ibrtIWsgTqHx26.JPG

I look more like a Carny, but whatever go ahead...

Tenumi

Banned
I've got a ton of screenshots to upload sometime. I keep forgetting. On the plus side, I've saved up 2,200,000 Bells in the bank. Feels so good.

Shame I lost some respect for a member here due to some drive-by trolling.

I wanted Francine or Chrissy but I ended up finding my boy Punchy.

If anyone wants these chumps, you can take them if they move out before Punchy.

Teddy
Alice
Vladimir
Bree
Mira
Tex
Victoria
Chevre

Count me in for Mira. Alli's moving out in a few days, and Mira's probably one of the best looking Uchis around...miles ahead of Diva. And now that I have Diva's pic...

SmithnCo

lol, looks like I got Lucky moving into my second town too. Since I already have him in my main town, someone can claim him. He's an awesome mummy dog.

Koren

I love those things that are like high grass in the house. It's a furniture?

Awesome. I'll shoot you a PM and if and when you get time you can hit me back :)
Perfect, will do...

This might be a pleasant surprise, but I won't delete you :p

Deleting Koren asap. Not playing for a week? What are you thinking Koren?
lol...

Just to be clear: I'll definitively play this week ^_^ (I'll expect to come back with at least a blue rose and a black cosmos!) But I expect a near total internet blackout. I don't know a lot of towns where it's even difficult to find hotspots or even shared private wireless access points, but I'll definitively be stuck in one starting tomorrow... I usually really enjoy this network-free break, but I admit I really love reading AC-GAF and sharing some time online.

Koren

lol, looks like I got Lucky moving into my second town too. Since I already have him in my main town, someone can claim him. He's an awesome mummy dog.
Yes, I agree. I was one of my first villagers in Animal Crossing GC (if I'm not mistaken), and I've kept a dear memory of him.

I'd gladly welcome him in my new town, but I don't expect an available spot anytime soon (first because I want villagers pictures, then because I have to finish PW projects to avoid any inconvenient placements)

Count me in for Mira. Alli's moving out in a few days, and Mira's probably one of the best looking Uchis around...
I'd say she's great and I don't find any other uchi even decent ;)

SmithnCo

I might want Alice, let me know if she moves out.

Count me in for Mira. Alli's moving out in a few days, and Mira's probably one of the best looking Uchis around...miles ahead of Diva. And now that I have Diva's pic...

Okay, I'll hold them until you guys are ready/I'll say when they're moving if you still want them. I'm TT'ing fairly liberally to get Punchy out so they might be ready in a couple days.

Philia

I just caught Rosie watering. She watered my pink carnations. 4 of them in a row. I am so touched!

BRqnKUbCAAAx_Xw.jpg:large

BRqndaNCUAEoeTK.jpg:large

BRqn3FrCAAATwAs.jpg:large

God I love her so much. <333333333333

Koren

Mira and Phoebe are my favorites. There really aren't too many good ones :(
I'll grant you Phoebe, indeed. My current uchi is Flo, and I don't specially like her (and also not the placement of her house). She's given me two legit paintings yesterday, though, that's something ^_^

Okay, guys, how you like my new red team cap? :)

tumblr_mrjok1dycu1scfba3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrjol7TZTF1scfba3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mrjomgM8kH1scfba3o1_400.jpg

It's orderable.

I also ordered the emperor's cap and that Girl's Day Updo. :) Tomorrow they are ready to be catalogued who wants them.

Niraj, is that newspaper hat and that other hat you are wearing orderable? :) Cause I'd love those. :)

Philia

Okay guys. My husband, MrDaravon, here had finally cleaned up the sheet for the rest of you to start a massive checklist of your catalog.

Zigg had requested the sheet (linius too at an early point) since I've talked about it. Hubby and I share a google doc to check off items we bought and dropped for each other to catalog. But it was far from perfect and some of the information isn't extracted out fully, so he had to clean it up some and make it more presentable for the rest of you.

Its preferable that its just a checklist, not a master list of prices and whatnot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUwAtBlahqXdEdVWWVZSlc5T1lnM2ZhQzAtR1U0MXc&usp=sharing

Its in read only, and you can just copy/save it and use it at your own disposal.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Niraj, is that newspaper hat and that other hat you are wearing orderable? :) Cause I'd love those. :)

Newsprint helmet is not I'm afraid :(

White police cap is though. If you meant the conical straw hat, well...you should have that one since I cataloged it from you lol

Okay guys. My husband, MrDaravon, here had finally cleaned up the sheet for the rest of you to start a massive checklist of your catalog.

Very nice!

So, I'm planning on completely landscaping my town but I'm finding it really hard to come up with an idea in my head of what I actually want to do. Maybe I should just dive in head first and hope for the best

Philia

So, I'm planning on completely landscaping my town but I'm finding it really hard to come up with an idea in my head of what I actually want to do. Maybe I should just dive in head first and hope for the best

When in doubt, start with the paths from the bridges and to/from retail. ALWAYS.

Newsprint helmet is not I'm afraid :(

White police cap is though. If you meant the conical straw hat, well...you should have that one since I cataloged it from you lol

Very nice!

Oh, :( is that newsprint helmet dlc or can it be bought in a store?

Oh, that's the conical straw hat. :) Well, i never weared it, so... :) only collected to catalogue. :)

UberTag

Just finished dumping my turnips right on schedule.
I can now farm more pumpkin pies for Linius.

Redd showed up with 3 legit paintings today. Sadly no statues, however.

veras

Just finished dumping my turnips right on schedule.
I can now farm more pumpkin pies for Linius.

Redd showed up with 3 legit paintings today. Sadly no statues, however.

Is there a basic, warm, or wild in there that I could buy and/or trade for? I have a ton of legit art I don't need from villagers but missing those 3

Animekatt

Its preferable that its just a checklist, not a master list of prices and whatnot.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvUwAtBlahqXdEdVWWVZSlc5T1lnM2ZhQzAtR1U0MXc&usp=sharing

Its in read only, and you can just copy/save it and use it at your own disposal.

Thanks for this. It'll come in handy for sure when I get serious with cataloging. Also those pics of you and Rosie are precious. I'm so happy that you finally have her. :3

Koren

Zigg had requested the sheet (linius too at an early point) since I've talked about it. Hubby and I share a google doc to check off items we bought and dropped for each other to catalog. But it was far from perfect and some of the information isn't extracted out fully, so he had to clean it up some and make it more presentable for the rest of you.

It's great, many thanks!

I'm already feeling bad just reading the non-reorderable items, since I can't find my ladder shades T_T

UberTag

Is there a basic, warm, or wild in there that I could buy and/or trade for? I have a ton of legit art I don't need from villagers but missing those 3
As a matter of fact, Redd does have a Warm Painting in his tent that I don't need myself as it's already in my museum.

I can bring it by tomorrow when his order comes in to swap for one of your extra paintings (there's still PLENTY that I need).

veras

As a matter of fact, Redd does have a Warm Painting in his tent that I don't need myself as it's already in my museum.

I can bring it by tomorrow when his order comes in to swap for one of your extra paintings (there's still PLENTY that I need).

Awesome, thanks a ton! Also, if you haven't bought it yet I could come by and buy it and give you a painting now - doesn't matter either way though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom