• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody need 31?

tumblr_mxo7y9teHr1svm4v1o2_400.jpg

Also, here's my card. Have only done my own so far.

tumblr_mxo7y9teHr1svm4v1o1_400.jpg

Cocoa

Mekere: 2
Cocoa: 5
Animekatt: 7
Koomaster: 19
backlot: 24
steadfast: 41
Frogstep: 48

If any of these folks are still on, I'd like to visit your Snowman please.
FC: 1075-0745-4550

My Snowman has 18, if anyone needs that number.

I added you and opened gate. My FC is 5214-9146-5568

zigg

So I'm beginning to think there might be something to this Animal Crossing not StreetPassing through Relays… haven't seen squat in some time. Anyone else?

Ordered! I'll have it for ya tomorrow morning.
Thanks 😊

Apparently my town crashed when I wasn't looking... sorry to whomever that was that visited.
Well, I was there before it crashed. I saw you hiding behind that tree. I dug holes around you. And you never saw them! *sob*

Well, I was there before it crashed. I saw you hiding behind that tree. I dug holes around you. And you never saw them! *sob*
Hahaha! I did though! When it reset, I was back in front of my station but the holes were there along with you're note so I knew what you were up to. :p So someone must have visited after you so it saved.

So I'm beginning to think there might be something to this Animal Crossing not StreetPassing through Relays… haven't seen squat in some time. Anyone else?
Oh! Yeah, I haven't either. I wonder if they quietly stopped it because of filthy mouthed villagers...

Not going to lie... not a fan of children because people are thinking TOO much about them at this point. They're ruining everything!

Wow... I can't believe I don't have a poinsettia cataloged. Anyone have one that I could get intimately acquainted with enough so that this doesn't happen again in the future?

I'll still be a few if you wanted to help him out first :)

All right, no problem! I'll go ahead and open my gate real quick then.

Milkham and frogstep, I have both of you guys added and my gate is open. My FC is in my profile if you need it :)

Cocoa andWheelHoss1, I'd love to stop by in a bit if possible!

zigg

Not going to lie... not a fan of children because people are thinking TOO much about them at this point. They're ruining everything!
My six-year-old rages daily at his parental control settings. 😉

Wow... I can't believe I don't have a poinsettia cataloged. Anyone have one that I could get intimately acquainted with enough so that this doesn't happen again in the future?
Just checked. This intimate acquaintance is apparently not yours truly.

milkham

Milkham and frogstep, I have both of you guys added and my gate is open. My FC is in my profile if you need it :)

whats your town name?

Koomaster

Mekere: 2
Cocoa: 5
Animekatt: 7
Koomaster: 19
backlot: 24
steadfast: 41
Frogstep: 48

If any of these folks are still on, I'd like to visit your Snowman please.
FC: 1075-0745-4550

My Snowman has 18, if anyone needs that number.
If you are still around and want to come to my town I can open up.
Add my FC: 0903-3656-0179

Also, here's my card. Have only done my own so far.

I'll open my gates if you want to come grab #25 from my snowman at some point. He's in the very southwestern corner on the cliff. Just follow the path.

I have one in my house you can become intimate with. I left it in front of the train station.

Edit: I still have turnips at 327 if anyone wants to offload them tonight. Retail will be open for almost 90 minutes.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Gonna open up, so head over whenever :)

I'll open my gates if you want to come grab #25 from my snowman at some point. He's in the very southwestern corner on the cliff. Just follow the path.

I have one in my house you can become intimate with. I left it in front of the train station.

Edit: I still have turnips at 327 if anyone wants to offload them tonight. Retail will be open for almost 90 minutes.

Ohh... tempting nip prices... it's only Tuesday but I'm not feeling like me town is going to do well this week.

zigg

That's what I made too. I was trying to make a perfect snow papa. Ohhhh wellll. Hopefully he will still send us something in the mail tomorrow.
I was sure I had the proportions right! I had become something of a master at this in Wild World…

Frogstep

Are the events that happen when you get to go inside the Surveillance Center random? I've been in there over 5 times now and have only gotten Don's pic. I've gotten the same event the past 3 times now.

Mecca

Are the events that happen when you get to go inside the Surveillance Center random? I've been in there over 5 times now and have only gotten Don's pic. I've gotten the same event the past 3 times now.

I think it is random, but it seems like there are only about 5 different scenarios that can happen. After awhile I started getting repeats as well.

A big thank you to Samurai_Heart for taking the time to put the NNID list together. I'm following everyone who has a Wii U ID. I'll get to the 3DS only crowd when my 3DS has finished charging. I apologize if my Miiverse posts are few and far between. I think I haven't used Miiverse since I played Wind Waker back in Sept. :/ I'll have to start making some AC posts.

All this excitement over bingo almost makes me wish I could join in.

Sober

So is the police station that big of a deal? Only been playing about 40 hours but one of my villagers just suggested it.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
So is the police station that big of a deal? Only been playing about 40 hours but one of my villagers just suggested it.

You'll get random items in the lost and found (or if you have stuff on the plaza that gets overtaken by say, Redd or somebody else, it'll go there) that you can take, including the sloppy set, which can only be gotten there or re-tail. You can also talk to the police officer to see if you have any special visitors in town (including campers), which is more useful for Gulliver and Saharah. I think he'll also tell you if Phineas is around with badges, though I can't confirm that personally. That's about it.

It took some of us forever to get the suggestion though. I was I think around or a bit over 500 hours, and kamikazekoala was waaaay over 500 if I remember right.

Wolfe

Upon handing in my Dung Beetle, it became apparent that I failed to hand in ONE bug! So Blathers didn't acknowledge my achievement. I have to wait til May for a fricking Pond Skater before my bug exhibit is complete! Idiot!

Anyway, I'm about to build my first Snowman. Wish me luck!

Same here, except for me it was the rice grasshopper which is apparently rare but should be attainable on the island.

Although is not like we both won't have to wait until June for our nets anyway :p

On another note does anyone have an uchi moving out anytime soon by chance?

Same here, except for me it was the rice grasshopper which is apparently rare but should be attainable on the island.

Although is not like we both won't have to wait until June for our nets anyway :p

Least you're not missing the scorpion. >.>

milkham

shari is leaving me on the 16th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom