• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellix

Wow I'm super super late to the game today, but my Snowpapa has #14, if anyone is still around and would like to visit! I'd also like to visit others who are still here!

milkham and Frogstep if you guys haven't already gotten a bingo it seems 14 would do it?

Frogstep

Wow I'm super super late to the game today, but my Snowpapa has #14, if anyone is still around and would like to visit! I'd also like to visit others who are still here!

milkham and Frogstep if you guys haven't already gotten a bingo it seems 14 would do it?

Yes! Let me come over right now! :D

milkham

OH GODYES

Tuck

Northern Lights in my town. As cool as the double rainbows.
zlCfzRO0xbAKbZgzCR
Woah!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Mind if I stop by in a bit if you're still around?

Narras

I'd like to visit your town, if you don't mind.
FC: 1075-0745-4550

If you need 18, my Snowman's got that.

Ellix

Mind if I stop by in a bit if you're still around?

I'd like to visit your town, if you don't mind.
FC: 1075-0745-4550

If you need 18, my Snowman's got that.

Sure I'll open the gates for you both! I will likely end the session after you've both gotten it because it seems my wifi might be a little on edge tonight >_<

I'm glad milkham and Frogstep got their bingo! Alas I don't have 18 or 48 on my card :p

Frogstep

Et2h4Uw.jpg

Well this Bingo thing was a lot of fun! I look forward to doing this again tomorrow and then again until I have full set! :D

dOmBRi9.jpg

Bonus pic! :p

Thanks again, Ellix.

Narras

Sure I'll open the gates for you both! I will likely end the session after you've both gotten it because it seems my wifi might be a little on edge tonight >_<

I'm glad milkham and Frogstep got their bingo! Alas I don't have 18 or 48 on my card :p
Thank you.

Frogstep

New card only if you build another bingo snowman. I'll be making them exclusively until I can get all his items.

I was afraid that would be the case when I tried talking to my snowman again and he wouldn't give me a new one. I wonder if another town's snowman gives you a new card. Would like to try that out.

backlot

I was afraid that would be the case when I tried talking to my snowman again and he wouldn't give me a new one. I wonder if another town's snowman gives you a new card. Would like to try that out.

I had someone try to get a card from my snowman earlier today. It doesn't work.

Linius

New day has begun over here, got up at 5am for work which was handy with that Dung Beetle. So I completed my museums bug wing this morning. Also happened upon a stringfish so I got that one down as well.

Too bad I couldn't find my second snowball in time for work so I'll have to do that later. My new number for today is #9. Does anyone know if I get a new bingocard today when I complete my card from yesterday?

Anyways, off to work. When the European afternoon hits I'll be home again to host some people for number nine ^^

Niraj

I think my card has 9. I wonder if you'd be able to wait on building a snowperson, get a bingo, then build another snowman on the same day and get a new card, or whether it would have to be the next day.

MicH

My new number: 30

I need number 3 for a double bingo!!!

Tried making a Snowmam. Why is it so hard? Got too many imperfect Snowboys. Will have to try once I get home

Wolfe

I feel left out being on the west coast, seems like most of the fun was had while I was at work lol. Course I had to go straight to the gym after work today so I want home until super late anyway.

For tomorrow how do I know what size to make the snowballs for the bingo guy? Accidently made a snowmom or whatever today (not even prefect).

Zero_IYAD

I was going for a Snowmam, ended up building an imperfect Snowboy =__=
We really need pictures of the exact snowball size for each :(
My number today is 20

I'll go take a super long nap & open up to whoever needs my number all night.

This is my Bingo card from yesterday:

tumblr_mxnzgxruaK1srgzyyo1_400.jpg

Still need these:

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So should I be making a Snowdad today so that people can finish off their bingo cards? Despite one of my balls being amongst a forest of trees I carefully pushed it close to the other one so they are ready for rolling.

MicH

Quoting bluepolicebox's excellent guide to making the Snowpeople in case people missed it

Since snowpeople season is upon us (tomorrow into February), here's a helpful guide (with pictures) from Tumblr user bidoofcrossing that shows the different sizes of snowballs you need to roll to build each of the four snowpersons. It also explains how to receive their gifts.

Note: This guide was written from the Japanese version of the game so the translated names are a bit different (official NA translations are second). They're listed in order from smallest to biggest.

tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o1_250.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o2_r1_250.png

tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o3_250.png
tumblr_mftyrwaqB31s1lku3o4_250.png

In summary:

Snowbaby/Snowtyke: Rewards you with a gift only after you've completed the other 3 perfectly.

Snowman/Snowboy: Must be perfect in order to receive a piece from the Snowman Series in the mail the next day. Make him incorrectly and you get nothing.

Snowmama/Snowmam: Make her perfectly and she'll ask for 3 snowflakes in exchange for a piece from the Ice Series Make her imperfectly and she'll ask for 5. You can give her as many snowflakes per day as you wish.

Snowpapa/Snowman: Asks you to play bingo. Each day, he gives you a different number and you check it off if it matches your card. You may have more than one snowpapa/snowman in your town and you can also visit other towns to check off numbers. Make bingo and he'll give you a piece from the Ski Series.

Notes:

These items can not be ordered from the catalog.

If you make a mistake building your snowperson, you can reset (quitting by using the home button) provided you haven't saved yet. Your two daily snowballs will move when you reload the game but you can start over.

Reese buys snowflakes for 500 bells apiece.

GAFfer Conrad Link: "I can confirm having a Snowmam in your town will make the catchable snowflakes occasionally fall in your town even if it isn't snowing!"

And, of course, Thonky also has snowpeople information.

I hope this helps some.

zigg

So the thing about building Snowpapa is that I think I was on the right track originally, but when I tried to push his head onto his body, it just pushed his body away until it eventually smashed into the town tree and exploded. I tried shrinking it a bit and then ended up building Snowboy instead.

Anyone have a similar thing?

MicH

So the thing about building Snowpapa is that I think I was on the right track originally, but when I tried to push his head onto his body, it just pushed his body away until it eventually smashed into the town tree and exploded. I tried shrinking it a bit and then ended up building Snowboy instead.

Anyone have a similar thing?
Snowpeople can't be build on pavement or other stuff on the ground. Only snow or dirt

Mekere

Today's Bingo number is: 15

I'm looking for numbers:
3 6 10 12 13 20 29 30 31 34 37 38 43 44 46 50

Redd is in my town with
- A fake jolly painting (Summer: Giuseppe Arcimboldo)
- A genuine common painting (Les semeuses: Jean-François Millet)
- A fake Ancient statue (Dog&#363;)
- A fake basic painting (The Blue Boy: Thomas Gainsborough)

I also have
- 3 mush lamps
- 2 mush hangers
- 1 mush closet

to give. And maybe some other items if I decide to clean up a little my storage >_>

Mekere

My new number: 30

I need number 3 for a double bingo!!!

Tried making a Snowmam. Why is it so hard? Got too many imperfect Snowboys. Will have to try once I get home

Does it makes something special? Should we all aim for quadruple bingo? :D

So new numbers are:
Dandy Crocodile: 03
Linius: 09
Mekere: 15
Zeri_IYAD: 20 <- I need this :p
Mich: 30
Niraj: 38

My bingo number today is 3. (Looks like I'm your man, MicH)
I'll only be around for another half hour this morning but I can get back on later tonight around 6 pm EST if you miss me right now.

Niraj

I'm having a beastly badge morning ^_^ my number is 38. I'll be available a bit later if anybody needs that.

Looks like I need 3, 9, 20 so far.

milkham

my numbers today are 8 and 5
zlCfzRO71dANnxdk5h

mekere: 15 <-- i need this
chopper: 8
linius:..... 9
dandy crocodile: 3
zero_iyad: 20
mich: 30
niraj: 38
milkham: 8, 5

I need you mekere! 3239-2769-8151

also got my 500 hours badge and finished bug collection!
zlCfzRO7WvwuwG2ZOf

zlCfzRO7fWM5JTw5KQ

Koomaster

Snowman Bingo Buddies. I built a 2nd Snowpapa so there are two bingo numbers in my town today.

Today's numbers are: 3 & 40

My Snowpapas are located north of the campsite and to the left of the Cafe.

My gates are open but I am AFK for awhile while I shower and eat breakfast.
Enjoy!

Animekatt

Snowman Bingo Buddies. I built a 2nd Snowpapa so there are two bingo numbers in my town today.

Enjoy!

I'm coming over right now for that 40. :)

My new number today is 43. I've decided to go ahead and make a mam, so I could get the ice furniture.

milkham

Enjoy!

i need that too!
edit: somehow i'm not friends with koomaster, my code is 3239-2769-8151

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom