• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyRiven

No, the bingo card is your reward for building a perfect Snowman.

Damn. :/
I was in such a hurry to build my snowman today before a dung beetle rolled it into a tree that I made an imperfect one.

I also think my first bingo got me the worst item you could possibly get. :X

Oh well. At least I might finish the ice series. lol

Frogstep

Damn. :/
I was in such a hurry to build my snowman today before a dung beetle rolled it into a tree that I made an imperfect one.

Oh well. At least I might finish the ice series. lol

If your other snowmen are still alive I'd like to come activate their eyes and see what numbers they get. Maybe I'll get lucky and Bingo. :D

edit: Just got bingo lol. Got a slalom gate. :eek:

zigg

At least you have one. I always seem to be playing when nobody else is. 😄

If your other snowmen are still alive I'd like to come activate their eyes and see what numbers they get. Maybe I'll get lucky and Bingo. :D
Hey, me too? (Don't worry; I already got rid of Katie) 😉

EDIT: Ah, never mind, gotta go.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 16

Animekatt: 1
Coldsnap: 1
Cocoa: 3
Frogstep: 4
Ellix: 4
Niraj: 8
Samurai_Heart: 8
Zigg: 9
Marshall Lee: 9
MicH: 11
Samurai_Heart: 12
bluepolicebox: 12
milkham: 12
Ellix: 13
Linius: 18
Roto13: 18
Niraj: 19
Frogstep: 20
Narras: 20
MrSamMan: 21
truestatic: 23
Wheelhoss1: 24
braves01: 24
Warrior_Keoni: 25
Wheelhoss1: 26
Cocoa: 26
Warrior_Keoni: 28
Niraj: 28
Warrior_Keoni: 29
braves01: 30
Roto13: 31
Cocoa: 31
Frogstep: 32
Roto13: 33
backlot: 36
Wheelhoss1: 37
milkham: 40
Frogstep: 42
Coldsnap: 46
braves01: 46
eudaemonic: 46
eudaemonic: 47
Animekatt: 48
Cocoa: 48
milkham: 49
Poplemousse: 49
Coldsnap: 50
Niraj: 50

should be updated, but let me know if I missed anyone.

Was debating popping by people's houses tonight but I don't have the energy left. Some people just suck all life and happiness from your soul.

*sigh*

My town is still open if anyone needs for another half hour. After that I'm going close it for the night. I'll post my numbers tomorrow morning and leave it open all day again.

Niraj

Was debating popping by people's houses tonight but I don't have the energy left. Some people just suck all life and happiness from your soul.

*sigh*

My town is still open if anyone needs for another half hour. After that I'm going close it for the night. I'll post my numbers tomorrow morning and leave it open all day again.

(>'.')>

Thanks to Cold (& many others—this one was a grind), I got the final item crossed off of my Ski Set Most Desired list (others were Skis & Snow Machine). Snowmobile get!

zlCfzRQU7pEZ9jpDL3

Nelo Ice

Banned
Where's a good spot for a campsite? Thinking of building mine in a corner by the cliff well below my plaza. I have a hilarious amount of room in the area where my plaza is. Otherwise I'd have to build it somewhere near my town hall or by a villager's house. Either that or I'm still debating whether to build it at all lol.

Niraj

Where's a good spot for a campsite? Thinking of building mine in a corner by the cliff well below my plaza. I have a hilarious amount of room in the area where my plaza is. Otherwise I'd have to build it somewhere near my town hall or by a villager's house. Either that or I'm still debating whether to build it at all lol.

Definitely build it. It's a surefire way to get a 10th villager without having to worry about getting one from streetpass. You can also get a lot of furniture from campers (including camper only stuff, igloo stuff right now) and it's a great way to fill your catalog up early on in the game when your stores aren't selling too much per day. Location is up to you, but I kind of built mine in an isolated area in the northeast of town. Just try to think of how you might want to decorate around it, whether with nearby PWPs or flowers, or whatever, because once you build it, you can't move it.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Definitely build it. It's a surefire way to get a 10th villager without having to worry about getting one from streetpass. You can also get a lot of furniture from campers (including camper only stuff, igloo stuff right now) and it's a great way to fill your catalog up early on in the game when your stores aren't selling too much per day. Location is up to you, but I kind of built mine in an isolated area in the northeast of town. Just try to think of how you might want to decorate around it, whether with nearby PWPs or flowers, or whatever, because once you build it, you can't move it.

K will def build it then. Just put it in a spot on the southwest corner of my town. In the area below my plaza like I mentioned where I have plenty of room. Right by a the cliff as well. It's basically as right next to the wall and far away from anything lol. Was gonna build it around my other cliff area but Astrid's house is in the way. Or wait I could build it right by Brocolo's house since his house is in the only one in the vicinity gah just reset to see how it would look there haha.

I'm planning on picking this up later today, do you think I will still have time to go about collecting all these Christmas goodies before they disappear?

Niraj

K will def build it then. Just put it in a spot on the southwest corner of my town. In the area below my plaza like I mentioned where I have plenty of room. Right by a the cliff as well. It's basically as right next to the wall and far away from anything lol. Was gonna build it around my other cliff area but Astrid's house is in the way. Or wait I could build it right by Brocolo's house since his house is in the only one in the vicinity gah just reset to see how it would look there haha.

Yeah, definitely take your time and be completely satisfied lol

I'm planning on picking this up later today, do you think I will still have time to go about collecting all these Christmas goodies before they disappear?

Hi, welcome! The Jingle and most of the Festive stuff is going to be sold in the stores through the 23rd, so chances are if you want all that stuff, you'll likely have to have one of us order what pieces you end up missing, since you'll only be getting one of those . The snowman stuff, you still have two months for, so you're good there. And you'll be there in time to get a festive wreath on Toy Day. You'll also want to buy (or perhaps have one of us order) the Santa stuff for you. Hope that helps a bit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I probably should build a campsite so I don't have to worry about the 10th villager but at the same time I don't really have anywhere nice to build one.

With my T&T luck I'll likely have to catalogue the rest of the jungle and festive stuff.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Yeah, definitely take your time and be completely satisfied lol

Well put it in the spot I was originally going to place it in. Wanted it away from any building and off in a corner of my town, secluded from anything. Granted the plaza is like a few steps away but aside from that it's in a spot where I basically never go haha. Aside from digging for fossils or something. Now whenever I get a 10th villager I hope they move by Brocolo since there's still a ridiculous amount of space to decorate around my plaza lol.

Linius

ibmCXVtvLPGOVY.JPG
iOhpxLkFTJSAD.JPG

So here's the reason why BPB still got her Matryoshka gift from the snowtyke, her snowmam wasn't imperfect enough. This snowmam doesn't even hand out ice furniture, she's mad at me :lol

So tomorrow I'll build a perfect snowtyke which will mean I have all four of the family again and he should send me the gift for having three of his family members perfect. The key make a snowperson imperfect is just simple make a huge head.

Well, I'm off to work again. Not much AC for me on monday and tuesday as usually :(

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Donno, my Snowboy was imperfect and I still got it. Of course the not perfect enough (when he says you are sooooo close) may count as good enough for the snow tyke despite the Snowboy not giving you a reward.

Linius

I will find out the day after tomorrow, but I think this is the key. You just have to real screw them up so they get mad at you. If the snowmam is imperfect she also says you're close and then asks five snowflakes for a piece of furniture. But now she's just furious :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
But we still have to make all three members before the Snowtyke, so you can't say grind for sleighs by building Snowtykes everyday?

Chopper

ibmCXVtvLPGOVY.JPG
iOhpxLkFTJSAD.JPG

So here's the reason why BPB still got her Matryoshka gift from the snowtyke, her snowmam wasn't imperfect enough. This snowmam doesn't even hand out ice furniture, she's mad at me :lol

So tomorrow I'll build a perfect snowtyke which will mean I have all four of the family again and he should send me the gift for having three of his family members perfect. The key make a snowperson imperfect is just simple make a huge head.

Well, I'm off to work again. Not much AC for me on monday and tuesday as usually :(

Came here to post the same thing. Except my snowmam didn't get angry. My head isn't quite as big as yours I don't think. But she's not asking for snowflakes. I hope I fucked her up enough!

zlCfzRQX6ZAxCnpIuL

Chopper

I must say, I love the addition of the snowmen to the southern part of my town. Four of them fit perfectly along a particularly straight path I use very regularly, and they look great. I will miss them when they're gone.

Also, does anyone have a any spare pink/purple tulips? I have other hybrids to trade. I just need 5 or so of each, but breeding them when it's constantly snowing is a huge ball-ache.

MicH

I must say, I love the addition of the snowmen to the southern part of my town. Four of them fit perfectly along a particularly straight path I use very regularly, and they look great. I will miss them when they're gone.

Also, does anyone have a any spare pink/purple tulips? I have other hybrids to trade. I just need 5 or so of each, but breeding them when it's constantly snowing is a huge ball-ache.
I have some spare pink tulips you can have. Do you have any spare black cosmos or white carnations? I need those to finish some hybrid beds :p Or two black tulips

braves01

Banned
I've got 15, 22, and 32. The snowmen are across the river south of my house. I've also got a snowmam to the NE. I'll leave my gate open, but I'll probably be afk for a while.

Roto13

Snowman killed one of my hybrid flowers when he melted. :p Should probably refrain from building them on top of them.

Made a Snowmaam or whatever it's called, gave her the 15 snowflakes I had saved in my alt character's inventory, got five pieces of the Ice series. Awesome.

Numbers today are 13, 16, and 46 which are all located next to the police station. I will be off and on but I'll see if i can leave the town open. Will be afk for work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom