• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ok. Just need to get a town pass card for my alt. (Because my main character doesn't have the inventory space for three stones worth of ores.)

EDIT: Apparently snowflakes can fall when it's not snowing?

No rush. If you have a snowmam, there will be snowflakes no matter what the weather is.

Koomaster

Snowman Bingo will be opening soon in my town. Numbers...

19: Left of the Cafe
41: North of the Campsite
33 & 42: Southeast of Town Tree (just follow the path south from the tree and you'll see them)

Niraj

Snowman Bingo December 17

Niraj: 1
Roto13: 2
eudaemonic: 3
Frogstep: 5
milkham: 9
Niraj: 11
Warrior_Keoni: 13
braves01: 15
milkham: 15
Warrior_Keoni: 16
eudaemonic: 17
bluepolicebox: 19
Koomaster: 19
braves01: 22
Roto13: 25
Niraj: 27
braves01: 32
Koomaster: 33
Wheelhoss1: 33
milkham: 33
Frogstep: 35
Frogstep: 37
kamikazekoala: 37
Frogstep: 39
Niraj: 40
Koomaster: 41
Koomaster: 42
MisterSamMan: 44
Wheelhoss1: 45
Warrior_Keoni: 46
kamikazekoala: 46
Wheelhoss1: 48
Wheelhoss1: 50

Niraj: 1
Warrior_Keoni: 13
braves01: 22
Niraj: 27
braves01: 32
Warrior_Keoni: 46
Wheelhoss1: 50

I need Roto, Niraj, Braves, & Warrior.

Niraj

So far I need:

I'm open for Wheelhoss and anybody else who needs mine. Snowmen are south of the plaza by Carmen's house.

Roto13

Snowman Bingo will be opening soon in my town. Numbers...

19: Left of the Cafe
41: North of the Campsite
33 & 42: Southeast of Town Tree (just follow the path south from the tree and you'll see them)

Can I come visit you? 42 will give me Bingo.

I can open for WheelHoss, too.

Niraj

lol Koo, sorry about that delay in leaving. My doorbell rang with a package so I had to set my game down for a sec. I wasn't just being weird :p

If anyone wants to activate the slushy remains of my Snowman, my gates are open while I'm AFK. He's turning to soup in the empty space just below Re-Tail.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What music are people using in their Christmas rooms? I was using Only Me until I realise how depressing a title that is for this type of room. Currently trying out Wandering.

Niraj

I have #44 today.

Mind if I pop in?

If anyone wants to activate the slushy remains of my Snowman, my gates are open while I'm AFK. He's turning to soup in the empty space just below Re-Tail.

Ugh, I got 19 :/

What music are people using in their Christmas rooms? I was using Only Me until I realise how depressing a title that is for this type of room. Currently trying out Wandering.

I think a lot of people are using Stale Cupcakes.

Elija2

I'm using Mr. K.K.. I would use K.K. Birthday but I'm already using it in another room.

That's what I'm currently using (Wandering). Stale Cupcakes is pretty popular too.

I'm going to open my town for a bit. Numbers are 3 and 17. My snowdudes are down by Ben's house. Feel free to shop if you'd like as well.

I'll check my 3DS occasionally to make sure it hasn't Resetti'd. After leaving it open for ten hours yesterday, I was kind of impressed it hadn't. I'm going out for lunch today, however, so I'll be taking it with me during that time.

Koomaster

lol Koo, sorry about that delay in leaving. My doorbell rang with a package so I had to set my game down for a sec. I wasn't just being weird :p
OMG what a total weirdo! I honestly feared for my life.

No worries, people don't have to leave right away, not kicking anyone out. Plus I didn't even notice, was making a sandwich so was afk anyway. :p

I'm using K.K. Marathon. Most of the song sounds like it's using bells of some sort; but it's probably a xylophone.

Warrior, I can't believe this, but I forgot a number! Guess I need to pop back if possible sometime.

Guess that's what happens from being in an irrational fight with your gf on the phone while visiting.

Thanks Niraj, I got a bingo :D Got a ski slope wall!

Opening my town for you guys now

Ok Mic I think you need to add me again:

0275 7828 7721

Also, wanted to say that I have a TTing Town. Haven't been doing that much cycling of late, but it's always fun to get back to (especially with all this dreadful weather). So, if anyone has a dreamie or two they've been stalking, please PM me and I'll do my best.

Warrior, I can't believe this, but I forgot a number! Guess I need to pop back if possible sometime.

Guess that's what happens from being in an irrational fight with your gf on the phone while visiting.

Yeah sure thing, work internet is very whonky here but I'll leave the gate open. I'll check again at 3pm EST if you need me to open up again.

Be right over. Wheelhoss, still need to grab 45 and 48 from you at some point, I think you were probably afk when I messaged you.

Yeah I must've been. Gonna hit Keoni real quick (again—doh!) and open of you.

Mic, thanks! Man, your town is the best. Maybe post your Dream Code, because I'd love to take a closer look at the changes at my leisure.

Frogstep

Numbers for today: 5, 35, 37, 39

and I need to go visit:

milkham: 15
eudaemonic: 17
bluepolicebox: 19
milkham: 33
MisterSamMan: 44

edit: Oh wow turns out I just need to see Niraj, milk, eudaemonic and Roto13 to bingo. :O

I hate Snowboys. :(

Snowmom is the easiest, got all already

Snowtyke is second easiest, and only 4 items

Snowdad is about the bingo numbers, but that's easy with friends playing. :)

But that perfect snowboy... So picky. :(

Niraj

Just need 37 from you Frogstep. I'm going to open for you and milkham (and anyone else)

Tuck

Just made 500k off the stalk market. The guys town was INSANE. So many flowers and pretty pathways... Jesus, guess thats something to strive for.

But for now just gonna keep playing the stalk market, pay off my house loans and collect fossils and fish. Hopefully more interesting stuff starts popping up in Nook's store but for now, nothing.

Also, made a snow boy.

milkham

Just made 500k off the stalk market. The guys town was INSANE. So many flowers and pretty pathways... Jesus, guess thats something to strive for.

But for now just gonna keep playing the stalk market, pay off my house loans and collect fossils and fish. Hopefully more interesting stuff starts popping up in Nook's store but for now, nothing.

Also, made a snow boy.

where were you shopping for prices? reddit?

Man, gave up the Snowboy for today and made a Snowpapa

Number 46 is mine.

Oh, and 37 is also in my town.

I need 15, 28 and 36 for my bingo card...

Damn, two numbers not on the list, will have to see if there are others I can use.

milkham

why would you say that.. ;(

I don't think you get dupes until you get the whole set. Kind of like the Ice set, you only got dupes after you got all pieces. I hope that's the case with this one too

i already got one :[
i have an extra ski-slope floor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom