• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 18

Coldsnap: 2
Roto13: 2
Chanser: 3
Niraj: 4
Chanser: 5
truestatic: 10
rataven: 13
Cocoa: 16
Niraj: 17
Wheelhoss1: 20
Cocoa: 20
Roto13: 21
Warrior_Keoni: 21
Niraj: 22
Warrior_Keoni: 23
Linius: 26
Roto13: 26
Wheelhoss1: 28
truestatic: 31
Coldsnap: 32
Wheelhoss1: 35
Wheelhoss1: 36
Niraj: 36
Cocoa: 41
Cocoa: 42
Elija2: 44
Elija2: 45
Chanser: 45
Warrior_Keoni: 49

so far I need:

Oh, and I also have ore on premium today if anybody wants/needs to sell.

Snowtyke cries when he realizes one of his family members is lopsided. :(

D:

opening in 2 min

Alright cool, will pop in.

Linius

Have been spending the past hour scraping together my Nintendo star coupons for that darned Luigi statue. 7000 stars is an awful lot Nintendo :/

Robin64

I have a record-breaking (maybe) price on turnips right now. 613.

I'll be opening if anyone wants to make use of this. Tips are welcome!

Linius

orBqJ36.png

Here's my first ever dream address AC Gaf.

For Bingo I need to visit

backlot

So my bingo number today is 45.

Also I've got a list of my duplicate art if anyone wants to trade:
perfect painting x2
moving painting
scenic painting
proper painting
neutral painting x2
quaint painting

I'm looking for:
Nice painting
Warm painting
Dynamic painting
Basic painting
Scary painting
Solemn painting
Jolly painting
Wistful painting
Fine painting
Moody painting
Famous painting
plus a bunch of statues I don't expect anyone to have.

Lastly, Niraj, can I visit your town at some point? You have the number I need for bingo!

Niraj

Sure, I'll open up for both of you. I also need your 45 at some point. Gonna be afk for a bit though, making lunch. The snowmen are south of the plaza by Carmen's house.

Elija2

I guess I made my snowman too close to a PWP yesterday because it disappeared when I booted up today.

Anyway, my bingo numbers today are 44 and 45.

I only need a 47 to get bingo.

Niraj

I guess I made my snowman too close to a PWP yesterday because it disappeared when I booted up today.

Anyway, my bingo numbers today are 44 and 45.

I only need a 47 to get bingo.

Sweet, I could use your 44. Once I get that, I just need 2 from Roto13 or Coldsnap and 41 from Cocoa for bingo.

Linius

Yeah I can open for you Frogstep, my snowman is still south of the bridge in the middle of my town.

So Euro Animal Crossing Gaf, do any of you people have Club Nintendo cards lying around that aren't registered yet? And would you want to trade these stars for Animal Crossing in game stuff (bells etc.)? I'm 1250 stars short of the 7000 needed for the Luigi statue and I'm using every channel I have right now :p

Niraj

I'm looking for:
Nice painting
Warm painting
Dynamic painting
Basic painting
Scary painting
Solemn painting
Jolly painting
Wistful painting
Fine painting
Moody painting
Famous painting

Hey, Groucho just sold me a scary painting if you want it. I checked at re-tail, isn't fake.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I just realised Niraj and I have similar town geography.

Signatures unfortunately didn't result in a picture. Guess that brief period I got a bit lazy with talking to my villagers cost me a lot of brownie points.

Snowman Bingo December 18

Niraj: 17
Wheelhoss1: 20
Cocoa: 20
Roto13: 21

Linius: 26
Roto13: 26
Wheelhoss1: 28
Wheelhoss1: 35
Wheelhoss1: 36
Niraj: 36
Elija2: 44
Elija2: 45
I have:
Opening gates/visiting open gates in a moment.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Another Snowboy built perfectly first time round. I think I've got the hang of this.

This will be my third item of his. Will get them all so others can catalogue them.

Speaking of cataloguing, got the silver catalogue badge today. :3

Frogstep

If someone doesn't get a premium on perfect oranges soon I'm gonna have to start selling them for regular price.

lol I'm having the same problem too. I sold like 4 stacks just cause I was running out of storage place to put them. My alt literally has all it's pockets full of oranges.

Linius

I really expected to finish my Bingo card today but it doesn't seem like a lot of you are around and I go to bed in one hour :p

Niraj

I just realised Niraj and I have similar town geography.

Signatures unfortunately didn't result in a picture. Guess that brief period I got a bit lazy with talking to my villagers cost me a lot of brownie points.

Yeah it is similar. And that's too bad :(

I have:
Opening gates/visiting open gates in a moment.

Tried to visit, but got an error :S after I pop in, I'll stay open for you whenever you want to come by.

Nori Chan

Hey guys I need a little help catching up right now . I haven't played since thanksgiving (until today) and I couldn't get a single one of the furniture pieces. But can anyone help me out on what I should do for december?

Niraj

Hey guys I need a little help catching up right now . I haven't played since thanksgiving (until today) and I couldn't get a single one of the furniture pieces. But can anyone help me out on what I should do for december?

Snowman building guide. You have through February to get all the stuff you can from the snowpeople, which is:
snowman
snowmam
snowboy
snowtyke

For the Snowman, you'll get a bingo card and will have to get a bingo to get one of his items. Your card will disappear and you'll have to build a new one to get a new card. For the snowmam, assuming she is built perfectly (which she will note), you have to give her three snowflakes, which will be floating around whenever she's in your town or when it's snowing, for pieces of the ice furniture. She won't give you repeats until you have the whole thing. The snowboy will just mail you a piece of the Snowman series (or the snowman or snowman head). The snowtyke requires you to have every other snowperson built, and he'll give you an item based on how many of the other snowpeople are perfectly built.

Aside from that, you can also buy this stuff until Toy Day, the 24th. Before Toy Day, talk to your villagers and they'll tell you what they want (both an item and color, so it may take a bit to get both pieces out of them). On Toy Day you'll have to dress in the Santa clothes and talk to Jingle the reindeer. He'll give you a bag with gifts, and you have to give the villagers what they want. Assuming you get a majority of them correct (I've read either all or 7, not sure which is correct), he'll send you his picture in the mail. Either way, you'll get a festive wreath from him as well.

That would be great. Do you want one of my paintings or anything?

No it's fine. I can drop it off whenever you're free.

rataven

Anyone need 13? I got ya covered. Or my snowman does anyway.

I only just started the Bingo game but I got pretty lucky with the number draws and just need a 7 or 34 now.

Does anybody here have extra Golden Series items? I will buy them off of you for bells or trade.

I am looking for:
- Golden Screen
- Golden Closet
- Golden Bed

I have to trade:
- Golden Carpet (x2)
- Golden Clock

Well... you see... FFXIV just got a huge update yesterday so... XD

:( I hsvo zero time at the moment. Finals etc. come Saturday I will be back!

I inadvertently discovered you can post to Miiverse even when you're offline. It saves up to three posts in a queue for when you're back online.

The holidays are eating me alive. :(
All valid reasons =P

I mean I've got work and Bravely Default as well as my backlog in addition to ACNL anyway XP

Good evening AC GAF! Numbers this evening are as follows: 21, 23, and 49. Thanks to Niraj and others for maintaining the lists.

Town is open for a while, but afk for dinner and other errands.

limlark

So my bingo number today is 45.

Also I've got a list of my duplicate art if anyone wants to trade:
perfect painting x2
moving painting
scenic painting
proper painting
quaint painting

I'm looking for:
Nice painting
Warm painting
Dynamic painting
Basic painting
Scary painting
Solemn painting
Jolly painting
Wistful painting
Fine painting
Moody painting
Famous painting
I have THREE jolly paintings. I'll take neutral or quaint. 3480 3868 2820.

EDIT: Also, can I bring Katie to anyone?

EDIIT: TWO jolly paintings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom