• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chanser

Does anybody here have extra Golden Series items? I will buy them off of you for bells or trade.

I am looking for:
- Golden Wallpaper
- Golden Screen
- Golden Closet
- Golden Man
- Golden Bed

I have to trade:
- Golden Carpet (x2)
- Golden Clock

I'm selling golden man and wallpaper for 200k each at re-tail.

backlot

I have THREE jolly paintings. I'll take neutral or quaint. 3480 3868 2820.

EDIT: Also, can I bring Katie to anyone?

Cool, I'll add you and open up. My FC is in my profile and my town name is The Moon. I'll take Katie too.

Niraj if you want to come by now too you're welcome or we can wait until tomorrow when I have a new bingo number.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Snowman Bingo December 18

Coldsnap: 2
Roto13: 2
Chanser: 3
Niraj: 4
Chanser: 5
Frogstep: 8
truestatic: 10
rataven: 13
Frogstep: 16
Cocoa: 16
Niraj: 17
Frogstep: 18
Wheelhoss1: 20
Cocoa: 20
Roto13: 21
Warrior_Keoni: 21
Niraj: 22
Warrior_Keoni: 23
Linius: 26
Roto13: 26
Wheelhoss1: 28
truestatic: 31
Coldsnap: 32
Wheelhoss1: 35
Wheelhoss1: 36
Niraj: 36
Frogstep: 38
Cocoa: 41
Cocoa: 42
Elija2: 44
Elija2: 45
Chanser: 45
Warrior_Keoni: 49

Still need:
Cocoa: 41

Elija2

Hey guys I need a little help catching up right now . I haven't played since thanksgiving (until today) and I couldn't get a single one of the furniture pieces. But can anyone help me out on what I should do for december?

I have a couple of mush furniture pieces that you can have.

Wolfe

Hey guys I need a little help catching up right now . I haven't played since thanksgiving (until today) and I couldn't get a single one of the furniture pieces. But can anyone help me out on what I should do for december?

If you're looking for jingle pieces I've got a few you can have.

Cocoa

I've opened my gates for whoever needs to visit me. Town name is ケーキ

Later I will need to visit:

Marvie_3

Banned
Have some art for trade:

Amazing Painting
Common Painting
Famous Painting
Perfect Painting (x2)

I need:

Basic Painting
Calm Painting
Serene Painting
Valiant Statue

Chanser

I've opened my gates for whoever needs to visit me. Town name is ケーキ

I'll open up.

Coldsnap

Needed for bingo :) I'm home now and can open my gates for those in need of my #s.

Niraj you can come on in!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Needed for bingo :) I'm home now and can open my gates for those in need of my #s.

I'll open for you, then mind if I come over at some point after I eat dinner? Going to be afk, the snowmen are south of the plaza by Carmen's house.

Edit: Ok, I'll head over first then :p

Frogstep

I'll open up too once I get back. :p

About to go upgrade to an XL and then system transfer my stuff. Just so I know, my town and stuff will still be the same after the transfer, right? I own a physical copy of New Leaf.

I know that profiles and friends list carry over in the transfer, so I don't have to worry about re-adding all of you guys. :p

Wolfe

I'll open up too once I get back. :p

About to go upgrade to an XL and then system transfer my stuff. Just so I know, my town and stuff will still be the same after the transfer, right? I own a physical copy of New Leaf.

I know that profiles and friends list carry over in the transfer, so I don't have to worry about re-adding all of you guys. :p

Yeah all your stuff will transfer over. Also be ready to feel like you were paying on a Game Boy Micro up till now and just upgraded to am SP :p

Physical saves to the cartridge not the SD card so you're fine.

Yeah all your stuff will transfer over. Also be ready to feel like you were paying on a Game Boy Micro up till now and just upgraded to am SP :p

Pretty much :) Night and day.

So I Streetpass with my GF daily and my Dad very often, both are also playing Animal Crossing.

My town is now nearlly half rejected out-of-towners and I've become sick of it. They move in then never move away despite me never talking to them meanwhile dumb people I talk to every day and want to stay up and leave. >_>

Anyway, I'm at the point where I just want to disable Streetpass for Animal Crossing so I don't keep getting the dumb people. Is there any way of turning it off without completely deleting the Streetpass town/houses I've accumulated?

Like I know I wont be able to access it while its off but if I wanted to later I could just turn Streetpass back on and they'd still be there? Is there any way to do that or does turning off Streetpass just delete everything?

Coldsnap

So I Streetpass with my GF daily and my Dad very often, both are also playing Animal Crossing.

My town is now nearlly half rejected out-of-towners and I've become sick of it. They move in then never move away despite me never talking to them meanwhile dumb people I talk to every day and want to stay up and leave. >_>

Anyway, I'm at the point where I just want to disable Streetpass for Animal Crossing so I don't keep getting the dumb people. Is there any way of turning it off without completely deleting the Streetpass town/houses I've accumulated?

Like I know I wont be able to access it while its off but if I wanted to later I could just turn Streetpass back on and they'd still be there?

you really get people from streetpass? I thought it was visiting towns. Darn, my girlfriend and I always get eachothers rejects.

Elija2

I was really hoping someone would get 47 today so I could get an easy bingo. Oh well, I'd like to visit these people:

If you're still around I can open up.

Cocoa

I was really hoping someone would get 47 today so I could get an easy bingo. Oh well, I'd like to visit these people:

If you're still around I can open up.

oh, I just opened for you haha. I'll visit after you've made your rounds :)

rataven

Would like to visit these people whenever they're available:

Also I think you forgot to add my numbers to the list. :p
They are: 8, 16, 17, 38

Sorry, just saw this! My gates are open if you still need 13. Anyone else who does too, feel free to stop by.

Wolfe

you really get people from streetpass? I thought it was visiting towns. Darn, my girlfriend and I always get eachothers rejects.

It's from both.

As for the question of turning streetpass off I'm not sure, never messed with turning it off for an individual game. You'd have to keep in mind that you wouldn't be able to visit their towns and vice versa as that's another way to get unwanted villagers.

Roto13

tumblr_my1c60qoMM1qj6bjco1_400.jpg

And how glorious she was.

How long as 3DS Image Share been working normally on Tumblr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom