• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldsnap

I thought mail gets delivered at 5 pm too? I've bought clothes around noon and never got the second delivery, failed fashion check twice now :(

Koomaster

I guess I never thought about only making snowpeople when dung beetles aren't around. That would certainly make it much less frustrating.
Very much so. First few days I got up early and was trying to make snowballs only to come back to them missing or a dung beetle carrying them off someplace. Afterward I just waited till later in the morning/day to make the snowmen.

I actually really enjoy this version of the snow persons compared to the other games.

Koomaster

I thought mail gets delivered at 5 pm too? I've bought clothes around noon and never got the second delivery, failed fashion check twice now :(
Did you resettti at any point after you ordered them? That's the only reason I could think they weren't delivered. Mail is delivered at 9am and 5pm so long as your mailbox is not full before mail time.

Frogstep

still waiting for one more fashion check, TIY is killing me, i want my golden shovel!

That sucks, I always thought you had max shop upgrade. D:

I got bobsled as my bingo item today. Now I just need the ski wall and that curling stone thing and I'll be done with bingo!

milkham

That sucks, I always thought you had max shop upgrade. D:

I got bobsled as my bingo item today. Now I just need the ski wall and that curling stone thing and I'll be done with bingo!

i stopped playing for a while after the first fashion check, this is a just punishment i guess

Are either Chanser or eudaemonic about so I can grab #5?

Hey Linius you interested in selling your perfect pears in my native pear town for premium?

1 perfect pear = 1,200 bells
Basket of 9 = 10,800 bells

It's no 7,200 per-fruit in a non-native town, but it's something.

Oh, I'm not selling mine though. :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Yeah I can understand the frustration with the bingo numbers. Best option is to just wait until you get all the other items and then just keep building four snowmen a day I guess, if you feel as though you're unable to meet up with us.

Snowmam definitely is the best, and I don't mind the snowboy either. Good point on the snowtyke. Kind of allows you to salvage a failed snowperson.

I think a size differential could be easier on Wii U since it won't be accommodating such a small screen. I mean, ideally :p

Ignoring multiple slights towards me, I think that's a good idea, and allows for people who don't get online frequently. I think that would work personally.

Whiner :p

What I want to see in the WIi U version is the ability to have relationships with villagers in other towns. I want to be able to do tasks for them, visit their houses, have them come from a friend's town to visit me for the day, until when the villager asks to move, they'll ask to move to my town (if the mayor lets them leave), and when they eventually show up in my town, they'll already know me and have a previous relationship. Wouldn't it be cool to get Muffy's pic from Niraj's town, and then get her to want to move to your town. What a pickle you'd be putting Niraj in?

backlot

What I want to see in the WIi U version is the ability to have relationships with villagers in other towns. I want to be able to do tasks for them, visit their houses, have them come from a friend's town to visit me for the day, until when the villager asks to move, they'll ask to move to my town (if the mayor lets them leave), and when they eventually show up in my town, they'll already know me and have a previous relationship. Wouldn't it be cool to get Muffy's pic from Niraj's town, and then get her to want to move to your town. What a pickle you'd be putting Niraj in?

I'd settle for out of town mail.

Just got Kid Cat from another very kind ACer. Now I've got three of the four superheroes in my town. (I just need Big Top.) Though getting Del is my next priority beforehand, so I can finish the robot set.

I'll have to hustle to get his Toy Day wish, I'm cutting it a bit close.

If anyone is a fan of old school Epcot Center at Walt Disney World. I made this Horizons shirt. It's my first go at making patterns in this game so It's not the greatest.

kHRTbKY.jpg

vBkJvXp.jpg

5VWK7FC.jpg

pbUDgWD.jpg

Linius

Are either Chanser or eudaemonic about so I can grab #5?

Hey Linius you interested in selling your perfect pears in my native pear town for premium?

1 perfect pear = 1,200 bells
Basket of 9 = 10,800 bells

It's no 7,200 per-fruit in a non-native town, but it's something.

Oh, I'm not selling mine though. :p

Nah, one perfect pear normally sells for 6000 (with bellboom 7200). I rather wait it out and sell for five times the price I can get in your town. And I only have 14 baskets at the moment, I unloaded a little more than a week ago :p

But I'd like to grab your number 4 for bingo :D

Linius

Oh, the 'nah' was meant to point out I wasn't interesting, not to be smart :p

I'll come over then.

EDIT

Decided on going with a different planning for collecting snow stuff. I was planning on collecting the snowtyke stuff first (already got two down) but since I have a lot of time today and the rest of the weekend it makes more sense to keep building snowmen now for bingo. Now I can play bingo today, saturday and sunday. And then when work starts again on monday and tuesday I'll go for another snowtyke item since I don't have the time to do a bingo card in one day anyways. Anyways, today's numbers are: 11 and 16.

And looking at my PWP spreadsheet I noticed I almost completed smug PWPs now. I only need the pyramid, Henry has been really delivering on these lately. Today he came up to me telling me he wanted a totem pole and the funny thing was that he mentioned it would make Julian (both smug) happy too. First time I had that happening, it's like they work together :lol

Think for the first time since I have this game I'm gonna focus on getting some PWPs from a certain villager now. My snooty Olivia can deliver the much desired modern streetlamp and Illuminated Arch.

infRU24mHJVL7.JPG
ib0Bt263OB1qmi.JPG

iGCQnlxuOdjZd.JPG
ibfN8FioxVM84f.JPG

Chopper

7n04txY.png

So I guess you could say things are getting pretty serious.
Ha ha!

Just built my deformed Snowboy. Gonna power through for the Snowtyke bits before going bingo crazy.

Also, if anyone is just selling their gyroids as they go, spare a thought for those of us collecting them. :)

Loads more snow in the ground today. My path will be nonexistent soon at this rate!

Audioboxer

Finally caught a bee on my 3rd day!! Stung so many times. Just happened to be my 3rd bug, and now I got a watering can present from the mayor's assistant.

I rolled up two snowballs after seeing Snowman mentioned in here, and it worked! Managed to find out what the bingo thing was all by myself lol. Can you have multiple snowmen?

Tuck

I have a bunch of perfect fruit to sell. Anyone mind if I come over to their town real quick? (EDIT: so long as your native fruit is *not* peaches)

FC: 5455-9711-9165

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Linius, are you around? I need 11 for a bingo

Edit: guess not. I'm going to be gone a large part of the day, so hopefully I can grab an 11 or 43 at some point. I'll get my numbers after that.

EdgeXL

I finally got a bingo! It was ridiculous. I had five lines that onyl needed one number for a bingo. I got a snowboard.

Nine items to go, I think...

Linius

For you I'm never around Niraj.

Should I open my gates now?

Todays bingo numbers

Warrior_Keoni: 1
Coldsnap: 4
Nori Chan: 6
Chancer: 9
MicH: 11
Linius: 11
Linius: 16
Chancer: 16
Coldsnap: 27
Warrior_Keoni: 31
Coldsnap: 33
Warrior_Keoni: 35
Coldsnap: 41
Chancer: 43

MicH

Yeah, that's no problem. Why? BECAUSE I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

I'll check which numbers I need

Koomaster

Gates are open for bingo. :)

My numbers...
20, 24, 34, 40: SE of the town tree, follow the path south from the tree and you'll run into them.

Also; special guest prize. Free to take Katie's Pic in front of the snowmen. First come first serve, whoever wants it and gets to it first can have it. :p

MicH

WOOHOOOO! This is the best day ever! Check out what I just got :D

tumblr_my49h8NuaK1svgayqo1_400.jpg

AT LAST :D The picture of my favorite villager. 8 years later, I finally have it. Cheri, I will forever love you.

tumblr_my49i9XReO1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom