• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot2005

Banned
Finally caught a bee on my 3rd day!! Stung so many times. Just happened to be my 3rd bug, and now I got a watering can present from the mayor's assistant.

I rolled up two snowballs after seeing Snowman mentioned in here, and it worked! Managed to find out what the bingo thing was all by myself lol. Can you have multiple snowmen?

Yes. There are four kinds. Build a snowmam and you can trade snowflakes for ice furniture. There are a lot of guides for building snowmen. Just try to get a perfect snowmam so you can trade 3 snowflakes for furniture. If you don't you have to trade 5.

MicH

Updated list

Warrior_Keoni: 1
Coldsnap: 4
Roto13: 6
Nori Chan: 6
Chancer: 9
MicH: 11
Linius: 11
Linius: 16
Chancer: 16
Koomaster: 20
SUBZERO-08: 23
Koomaster: 24
Roto13: 25
Coldsnap: 27
Warrior_Keoni: 31
Coldsnap: 33
Koomaster: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 35
Koomaster: 40
Coldsnap: 41
Chancer: 43
SUBZERO-08: 47
Roto13: 49
SUBZERO-08: 50

I need:

Can I come visit you guys?

Linius

Todays bingo numbers

Wheelhoss: 5
Nori Chan: 6
Roto13: 6
MicH: 11
Linius: 11
Linius: 16
Chancer: 16
Wheelhoss: 19
Koomaster: 20
SUBZERO-08: 23
Koomaster: 24
Eudaemonic: 26
Coldsnap: 27
Koomaster: 34
Warrior_Keoni: 35
Wheelhoss: 41
SUBZERO-08: 47
Eudaemonic: 48
Wheelhoss: 49

Quick update before I head out. Gonna see who I need later :D

EDIT

Why does this keep happening :O

EDIT 2

I need to visit

Roto13

I need:

Can I come visit you guys?

I'll open my gate for you. I won't be paying attention, though. :p Snowmen are just east of the plaza.

MicH

Some pictures from the last week or so.

tumblr_my014pohz81svgayqo1_400.jpg

Enjoying the amazing aurora borealis at the town tree

tumblr_my0161DIck1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Got Chief to move to my town :D

tumblr_my017lAYov1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Super depressed over my ugly hair style. At least Coldsnap and Frogstep's aren't much better (oooh boy I hope these are actually the ones on the picture)

tumblr_my0195OogS1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Chief moving in :D

tumblr_my49efQV2x1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Celebrating Chief's birthday. THE DAY AFTER HE MOVED IN.. At least he's already comfortable in Dewford :p

tumblr_my49frzY4N1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Hooo, boy

Leaving my gate open for today again while I work. Currently have 48, 26, and 7.

48 and 26 are down by Ben's house. 7 is rocking his one-man lemon party just east of ReTail.

Oh, and the new snowman I made today, Mr. 7 FINALLY gave me a bingo. Stupid flooring though.

Least I still have the flooring.

MicH

Bah, resetti'd.

Did you lose your number, mich?
Still got it! Thanks :D

Leaving my gate open for today again while I work. Currently have 48, 26, and 7.

48 and 26 are down by Ben's house. 7 is rocking his one-man lemon party just east of ReTail.

Oh, and the new snowman I made today, Mr. 7 FINALLY gave me a bingo. Stupid flooring though.
Oooh I need 7 and 48. I'll pay you a visit :D

Linius

On my way T!

So that's three visits in a row for four numbers real quick then. Where's my silver travel badge at? Can't be long now.

Yeah, there are no Snowmen near Re-Tail, eudamonic :p

Can I visit? I need 5 and 41

Just saw this. Gonna open in 10 after I walk my dog (2 PM EST). I have to go out after Michael comes by, but I'll be open again later for my fellow bingo crackheads. And I need to visit a bunch of y'all.

MicH

MicH

I think you're already on the list sir!

2063-0163-7507. Added and reopening. Snowdude's by the police station.

Also: flowers around town hall are free. Just not the other gardens please :)
I think I need to re-add you and it says that FC is incorrect :/

zigg

I was asked how purple pansies work. Hard to explain in town, so…

white x white = blue

blue x red = red+

red+ x red+ = purple

Apparently this also works, but I haven't seen it (though it makes sense by the genetic theory):

orange x blue = orange+

orange+ x orange+ = purple

I was asked how purple pansies work. Hard to explain in town, so…

white x white = blue

blue x red = red+

red+ x red+ = purple

Apparently this also works, but I haven't seen it (though it makes sense by the genetic theory):

orange x blue = orange+

orange+ x orange+ = purple
Wow, that is pretty complicated. Interesting though. Is there a guide that you recommend for breeding?

zigg

Wow, that is pretty complicated. Interesting though. Is there a guide that you recommend for breeding?
This is the closest, though it's not perfect: http://acwiki3ds.wikispaces.com/Hybrids

I read them all back in the day and tried to apply some common sense and my Grand Genetic Theory 😉 to arrive at a spreadsheet showing the crosses. This is what I came up with: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvA6-rFKkO4CdDdmZWllRElxTlcxeE5WbGRvLWl3OEE&usp=sharing

Frogstep

Holy shit, I think some of my grass is starting to grow back. I'm noticing snow start to build up on places where it was just dirt. This snow must be magic!

I saw some white spots yesterday but didn't think too much about it. But today those spots have gotten bigger and spread all around. Anyway, making my snowman and I'll update my numbers in a sec. :p

Velcro Fly

Holy shit, I think some of my grass is starting to grow back. I'm noticing snow start to build up on places where it was just dirt. This snow must be magic!

I saw some white spots yesterday but didn't think too much about it. But today those spots have gotten bigger and spread all around. Anyway, making my snowman and I'll update my numbers in a sec. :p

Yeah snow is now starting to cover areas where villagers had houses but moved so I guess grass is growing there now. Good deal

zigg

Yeah snow is now starting to cover areas where villagers had houses but moved so I guess grass is growing there now. Good deal
I had a villager move out recently and there's no dirt where the house was. Just the flower garden remains with pure snow in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom