• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Still need to see:

Snowman Bingo December 20th

Warrior_Keoni: 1
milkham: 3
Wheelhoss1: 5
Chanser: 9
Warrior_Keoni: 31
MisterSamMan: 37

Those all wil get me to bingo too. I think I forgot to grab that 3 while I went to see you milk. :p
I can open for you too Niraj.

Frogstep

Thanks for the numbers, bros! I'll be available later tonight to open up if anyone still needed mine. Maybe I'll catch Keoni when he opens so I can get bingo from him. :p

Chopper

Miranda wants brown food for Toy Day. Jingle's sack is gonna contain a diverse collection of goods!

Is it literally a list of catalogue items? So, am I just supposed to know what item constitutes as "beige wallpaper"?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Miranda wants brown food for Toy Day. Jingle's sack is gonna contain a diverse collection of goods!

Is it literally a list of catalogue items? So, am I just supposed to know what item constitutes as "beige wallpaper"?

You should be able to figure it out, but Liquefy has a list in his FAQ if you want to know ahead of time. There'll be a set number of items you get from Jingle's bag, so it shouldn't be too hard to parse out who wants what.

Velcro Fly

Four villagers want clothes, with colors ranging from beige, brown, pink, and colorful. The rest are relatively simple now that I've interrogated them all long enough for them to spill the beans.

rataven

Gates are open if anyone needs a 35. I'll be away but feel free to stop on by. Redd's in town too, though I'm not sure what he's offering.

tumblr_my4twyJpPo1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_my4twyJpPo1qa25kqo5_400.jpg

Happy Birthday Isabelle <3

Holy shit... did you really get her to respond?? I didn't even think of saying anything out loud. I did try talking to her directly though. I remembered it was her birthday. :(

Edit: Oh nevermind... just noticed it was because you were doing the emote too. Dammit.

Frogstep

Aw that sucks that the game doesn't give her a birthday party of some sort like with villagers. We even force her to work ALL day on her birthday... we're assholes! D:

Stat!

I haven't played Animal Crossing in a couple months but I decided that I might as well just hop back in and join the community.

You can add me for 40.

I need a ton today.

I also have wistful painting that I can swap if anyone has another one.

Ellix

I've been slacking in the bingo department due to large daily doses of Pokemon Y, since I'm trying to work off over two months of pent up hype for the game :p

My numbers are #01, #25, #46 if anyone still needs 'em.

EDIT: Redd is hanging around with a Calm Painting (always legit). Also the 3-4th fake Motherly Statue I've seen from him. =\

Niraj

I've been slacking in the bingo department due to large daily doses of Pokemon Y, since I'm trying to work off over two months of pent up hype for the game :p

My numbers are #01, #25, #46 if anyone still needs 'em.

EDIT: Redd is hanging around with a Calm Painting (always legit). Also the 3-4th fake Motherly Statue I've seen from him. =\

I groaned at your edit note.

limlark

Question time. Is there a list of all catches (bugs/fish/diving) that have unusual containers when placed in your house? Like how crickets have pretty wooden cages, and ants have an ant farm.

limlark

Is anyone on now with snowmen?

Have 30, 32, 33, 41.

Need: 7, 37, 22 or 36, 40, 38 or 12, 2, 11

But I'll take anyone until I have better options.

Anyone. ;)
I need yours, but I think mine is 13 today. I'll be back from the island soon.

EDIT: There's a mermaid bed there today, if anyone wants me to pick that up for them.

Niraj

Question time. Is there a list of all catches (bugs/fish/diving) that have unusual containers when placed in your house? Like how crickets have pretty wooden cages, and ants have an ant farm.

Interesting question. All I could find were these wiki pages about fish tanks and bug cages. Seems like the latter is fairly current, but the former might not be.

Velcro Fly

It's really nice that if you get a bingo and get another bingo card, the snowmen in your town will once again let you use their numbers. I'm two away from bingo because I got God tier RNG on my bingo card and got the three numbers I already got from snowmen earlier in the day all on one row. Instantly only needed two numbers.

Stat!

Oh wow. I totally didn't know about Toy Day as I only started playing today! I even chose to not buy the Santa's Beard.

Does anyone have Santa's Beard, Pants, Jacket, and Boots for trade/sale so I can buy them all?

Is there anyway I can buy all the gifts by Dec 24? This will be tough since alli is moving in tomorrow!

Oh wow. I totally didn't know about Toy Day as I only started playing today! I even chose to not buy the Santa's Beard.

Does anyone have Santa's Beard, Pants, Jacket, and Boots for trade/sale so I can buy them all?

Is there anyway I can buy all the gifts by Dec 24? This will be tough since alli is moving in tomorrow!

You don't need to buy gifts. Jingle will give you the gifts which you just have to deliver to the correct villagers. Just talk to all your villagers and write down what they want. Each villager should give you two hints.

Stat!

You don't need to buy gifts. Jingle will give you the gifts which you just have to deliver to the correct villagers. Just talk to all your villagers and write down what they want. Each villager should give you two hints.

Oh I don't need to buy the gifts? Thank you!

Frank just told me he wanted food. So I just picked some apples. So I just need to collect the outfit and find all of the proper requests from villagers?

What do I do about Allie?

Niraj

Oh I don't need to buy the gifts? Thank you!

Frank just told me he wanted food. So I just picked some apples. So I just need to collect the outfit and find all of the proper requests from villagers?

What do I do about Allie?

You just talk to each villager and it's possible for them to bring up what they want on Toy Day, either by referencing a type of item, or a color. So talk to all your villagers and jot down the color+item for each of them, then when toy day comes, dress up as Santa, and talk to Jingle. He'll give you a bag of items which will correspond to what your villagers wanted, and you just pass out the right item to the right villager.

Stat!

You just talk to each villager and it's possible for them to bring up what they want on Toy Day, either by referencing a type of item, or a color. So talk to all your villagers and jot down the color+item for each of them, then when toy day comes, dress up as Santa, and talk to Jingle. He'll give you a bag of items which will correspond to what your villagers wanted, and you just pass out the right item to the right villager.

Thank you! I will try to find all of Santa's Gear tomorrow then :) Anything else I should know about December thats kinda urgent?

Elija2

Good lord, I witnessed it right in front of me. I was about to finish making a snowmam by rolling the second snowball on top of the first, but Blanche pings me to talk about a shirt I don't care about. When I finish talking to her I hear the sound of a snowball rolling off a cliff. I look back and the first snowball is gone. Fucking dung beetles!

Niraj

Thank you! I will try to find all of Santa's Gear tomorrow then :) Anything else I should know about December thats kinda urgent?

Aside from that...not really. Just some stuff you probably are going to have to grab from somebody else. Are you still on? I can let you catalog the santa stuff so you can order it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom