• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stat!

Aside from that...not really. Just some stuff you probably are going to have to grab from somebody else. Are you still on? I can let you catalog the santa stuff so you can order it all.

Im still on. I can come by right now if you can too.

I guess I can always ask people around if I can order some stuff and come by and catalog stuff later on. None of the jingle stuff is that great. I was able to coax out the colour and type of item from both Angus and Frank so Im pretty happy.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Im still on. I can come by right now if you can too.

I guess I can always ask people around if I can order some stuff and come by and catalog stuff later on. None of the jingle stuff is that great. I was able to coax out the colour and type of item from both Angus and Frank so Im pretty happy.

Yeah no problem. I'll hop on.

Velcro Fly

Thanks again for the help. I'll order this tomorrow and crank out all of this stuff for Jingle!

The worst part is how dumb your villagers are when it comes to saying what they want. It's frustrating when they tell you they want clothes or a pink item half a dozen times before giving you both halves.

MicH

Good lord, I witnessed it right in front of me. I was about to finish making a snowmam by rolling the second snowball on top of the first, but Blanche pings me to talk about a shirt I don't care about. When I finish talking to her I hear the sound of a snowball rolling off a cliff. I look back and the first snowball is gone. Fucking dung beetles!
I freaking hate the dung beetles. My god, I've lost do many snowballs because of them. They even roll the giant ones! Damn these things - they even appear in snowy weather!

EDIT my bingo numbers are 15 and 46

Chopper

Phineas was in town again this morning...

BRutjOm.jpg

79utTLw.jpg

a1E9z7L.jpg

Wait for it...

pZ42yaK.jpg

Suh-weet.

zlCfzRRMezQxbF98st

I was surprised at 80%. I actually thought you got the badge at 90, and I feel as I though my catalogue is closer to that!

I think the Snow Bunny tipped the scale.

Anyway. Good start to the day.

Linius

Fishfishmonkeyhat, will you be around for some time? Because I need to close right after you guys got your numbers because lunch is ready here. Then I'll be back like 30 minutes after.

Linius

Busy morning with fishfish, Sah and Mich visiting me. And me visiting all three of them. Hopefully I can grab bingo soon when America wakes up.

EDIT

ffs, whoever is trying to visit, please don't. My town keeps crashing.

Mich come again if the numbers are gone, then I'll close right away when you're done so nothing can happen.

MicH

Busy morning with fishfish, Sah and Mich visiting me. And me visiting all three of them. Hopefully I can grab bingo soon when America wakes up.

EDIT

ffs, whoever is trying to visit, please don't. My town keeps crashing.

Mich come again if the numbers are gone, then I'll close right away when you're done so nothing can happen.
Resetti is on fire today. Luckily I kept my numbers :D Thanks again!

Mecca

Question time. Is there a list of all catches (bugs/fish/diving) that have unusual containers when placed in your house? Like how crickets have pretty wooden cages, and ants have an ant farm.

The Sea Butterfly has a pretty cool looking container. It seems the smaller the fish/bug, the more likely they will have some sort of decorative container. Like the goldfish, which is pretty tiny, will give you a goldfish bowl.

rmd6xaj-imgur6lx71.jpg

Good lord, I witnessed it right in front of me. I was about to finish making a snowmam by rolling the second snowball on top of the first, but Blanche pings me to talk about a shirt I don't care about. When I finish talking to her I hear the sound of a snowball rolling off a cliff. I look back and the first snowball is gone. Fucking dung beetles!

That happened to me this morning. I was too tired to make a snowperson last night and since I woke up early this morning, I thought I would give it another try. It was 15 minutes before 6am. It took forever to find that second snowball. While I was moving the second snowball over some dirt to make it smaller, the other snowball disappeared from where I had left it. Those beetles are terrible and of course it had to hit 6 am right at that moment!

Does anyone else save letters? I have been but I realise I'm never going to read them again.

I only keep the letters for villager birthdays so I can remind myself to buy a gift since they will usually send the letter a week in advance of their birthday. I've noticed lately that I'm getting a lot of repeat response letters. I guess there are only so many built in responses you can get before it repeats just like when you talk to your villagers.

I'm tired of building snowpeople already and since I don't visit other towns, the bingo thing is completely useless to me. I've been doing it everyday and have yet to hit a bingo. At this rate, I'll have one piece of the set by February.

Hey guys...kinda random, but does anyone have the police or samurai set and bow wig? My friend has been searching for days and had no luck.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Does anyone else save letters? I have been but I realise I'm never going to read them again.

I do sometimes. If somebody visits and sends me one, the first letter from a villager, and if the letter is really weird. But yeah, I probably won't ever read them again either. I also have furniture stored in letters now like Linius mentioned, but those aren't anything in particular, just a written note as to what the item is.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I was saving things like all the letters from "mom" but I may just deleted them now. Might keep the Snowboy ones though since they all conveniently describe the contents of the present so good for storage.

Busaiku

Darn it, I don't think my villagers told me what they wanted.
Either that or I just didn't pay attention.

Is an there an easy way to find out what they want for Toy Day in the next few days?

Hey guys...kinda random, but does anyone have the police or samurai set and bow wig? My friend has been searching for days and had no luck.

The clothes can be ordered. The hair-bow wig is a spring Gracie item that can't be and a weird black market has sprung up around it. She's best off finding someone who likes to keep their game in the spring season and won't try to rip her off.

I usually take pictures of the amusing ones or move out letters and save them to Tumblr. Otherwise I'll just delete them before I can get them to the post office.

Darn it, I don't think my villagers told me what they wanted.
Either that or I just didn't pay attention.

Is an there an easy way to find out what they want for Toy Day in the next few days?

Yup: talk to them. They'll each give you an item + color. Jot down what they say and you're good.

Stat!

Do you guys recommend building multiple snowmen first or building the entire family out first?

Also, have a wistful painting if anyone wants to swap paintings

Roto13

Late start today.

Have: 38, 40, 07.

Need: Either 44 or 34. Let's see if anyone has them because I haven't checked the other posts yet. :p

EDIT: Why is there no list, you fuckers?

SuperSah

Banned
Late start today.

Have: 38, 40, 07.

Need: Either 44 or 34. Let's see if anyone has them because I haven't checked the other posts yet. :p

EDIT: Why is there no list, you fuckers?

I'll check if I need you.

Need your 38 milk!

If anyone has a 13 after, then BINGO. :DD

milkham

my new villager
OOKmOEE.jpg
CJvguux.jpg
H2gkqd9.jpg

no surprise since samson didn't even remember him

Phineas came today, was hoping to get gold catalog badge like chooper but:
mFiWBG7.jpg

I shouldn't be surprised though since he's blind
gVlDhFO.jpg

my bingo numbers today are 9, 29, 38. 48 i wont be able to play again until tonight though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom