• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu

How does this work? I'll follow you guys.

My NNID: zombiefunfair

Oops, since I'm the first post on this page... I'll quote everybody else's too.

Well the 3DS Miiverse update is out so now would be a good time for everyone to post their NNIDs.

Mine is Elija2 (duh).

Hurray! Updating now. I'll throw you an add once it's done. :D

Mine is iLLscar for those who want to add me as well.

Just finished the update. :) Mine is...bluepolicebox.

NNID: Zero_IYAD

i don't have a wii-u is there friend stuff in the 3ds miiverse? i dunno what i'm doing (i'm milkham)

NNID: Piercedveil

I'll go follow all of you guys now!

You guys should totally add me! NNID Animekatt

You too buttercup

NNID: Ni-Unit

hollaaaaaaaaaaaa

NNID: Marvie_3

Figured I'll join in with NNID: EllixEur

Finished my exams, so gonna be able to play more Animal Crossing and finally start Pokemon Y! Can't wait until we all start town-hopping to fill up snowman bingo cards.

Roto13

Do you really understand what this means? Do you?

It means bottom screen screenshots!

zlCfzROI6bgALddpxE

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Is buying new pants randomly generated by the store the only way to get new pants? And I just have my red shoes...

suzu

xbsIozI.png

Doodle of my mayor..

Followed everyone that posted their NNID in this thread so far!

So how do I post screenshots from acnl / other games?

Frogstep

xbsIozI.png

Doodle of my mayor..

Followed everyone that posted their NNID in this thread so far!

So how do I post screenshots from acnl / other games?

That's amazing! :D

Just open up Miiverse while your game is open in the back. Should be able to post either the bottom or top screen.

Frogstep

Is buying new pants randomly generated by the store the only way to get new pants? And I just have my red shoes...

Yeah, as Milkham mentioned, all the clothes and furniture is randomly generated. Pretty much everything in this game is randomly generated. :p

Kicks will open up his shoe store once you spend over 8,000 bells at the Able Sisters and 10 days has passed since the creation of your town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
followed

is it different if you have a wii-u? not just "follow"?

Yeah, seems like you can actually add friends on your Wii U, while 3DS is relegated to just following. It's pretty much the same thing as adding a friend on 3DS, except when you do it on Wii U you can see all their Miiverse posts as well without adding them through Miiverse specifically, if that makes sense.

MicH

Yeah, seems like you can actually add friends on your Wii U, while 3DS is relegated to just following. It's pretty much the same thing as adding a friend on 3DS, except when you do it on Wii U you can see all their Miiverse posts as well without adding them through Miiverse specifically, if that makes sense.
That is kinda odd. I wish it was even more unified, but hopefully that happens sometime. I followed you guys back :p And I'll add the rest when I'm on my Wii U. Gotta get to school now!

Any snow in AC yet?

EDIT Ah, just heavy snowfall. Hasn't stuck yet!

Frogstep

You should be able to search for me with BGBW but my NNID is ChucklingIdiot.

Followeded. I'll add people onto my Wii U probably tomorrow. Too lazy to go turn it on and such and such.

edit: Or you guys can follow/add me to your Wii U's. NNID: iLLscar

I was planning on actually playing something tonight, but I've spent all my time messing around with this D:

I drained the rest of my battery just doing Miiverse stuff tonight :p

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Followed everyone. Will have to do the setup later tonight since I don't have time at the moment. Linked to my account and get got asked which Mii to use (those who are 3DS friend will see my NNID Mii is different).

Apparently it will write over the other depending on what I pick so now I have to go into MiiMaker and dupe them.

SuperSah

Banned
Hey guys!!

SuperSah is my NNID! Quote me your NNID and I will follow back.

I made a post on New Leaf's board. I LOVE second screen cap abilities.

Heavy snowfall in my town. It sticks overnight.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
I wonder if I should fire up my AC save for the first time in five months and share pictures of the disaster

So disappointed that I couldn't keep up :'(

Mephala

NNID: FunnySideUp
Remember those days when all your net names were not taken? -_-

Can anyone give me a quick run down on what this Mii-verse is? It looks like I just draw/write/attach pic and post it to communities where it can be viewed by all. Is that about right?

Also, I read that you can post ACNL screenshots by going to the Mii-verse in game. I'm you still can't do this while connected online right? Since pressing Home disrupts the session and boots me from my experience.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's basically a built in way to discuss games and share things with the userbase. This is of course useful for those not part of gaming forums.

It's even better of Wii U (as it is built around it) since Miiverse can appear in games meaning as you play you'll see posted messages, for example level comments in 3DWorld.

Mephala

It's basically a built in way to discuss games and share things with the userbase. This is of course useful for those not part of gaming forums.

It's even better of Wii U (as it is built around it) since Miiverse can appear in games meaning as you play you'll see posted messages, for example level comments in 3DWorld.

That sounds pretty nice. It reminds me of messages in Dark Souls, though I'm guessing less trolls in Mario games. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom