• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thought this was funny.

zlCfzROfH00sBdGYbG

D:
report violation
affront to humanity

Niraj

I've been wondering: Is it possible to get Jingle's pic at all? Or any of the special NPC characters like K.K. for that matter?

Yes. If you get everyone's requests (wiki actually says 7, so maybe 7) correct on Toy Day, Jingle will send you his picture. K.K. a lot of us have already ;)

Ellix

I've been wondering: Is it possible to get Jingle's pic at all? Or any of the special NPC characters like K.K. for that matter?

I believe Jingle's pic is from delivering gifts perfectly on Toy Day. K.K. also has a pic from attending enough of his weekly performances (or a certain other method). Don and Sonny Resetti also have portraits. Aside from Katie, I can't think of any others right now...

Nothing is worse than Pietro.

I wouldn't normally have a problem with Pietro but I'm afraid I can't support a proponent of balloon furniture.

Animekatt

Yes. If you get everyone's requests (wiki actually says 7, so maybe 7) correct on Toy Day, Jingle will send you his picture. K.K. a lot of us have already ;)

I believe Jingle's pic is from delivering gifts perfectly on Toy Day. K.K. also has a pic from attending enough of his weekly performances. Don and Sonny Resetti also have portraits. Aside from Katie, I can't think of any others right now...

Oh that's pretty cool. I'm glad I have a list handy of all of the villagers' requests. It's been a pain trying to ask them though, since it seems they really didn't want to tell me what they wanted.

As for the K.K. pic, I got that one last Saturday! I should've used a different name like Pave in my question. XD

Ellix

I think Animal Crossing should have a holiday on Secretaries Day (it's a real thing) where we can get Isabelle's Pic! Now that is a day where I definitely wouldn't be mad at Isabelle taking the day off and preventing me from building PWPs :p

Frogstep

Pretty productive day for me. Re-arranged some of my flowers and got rid of some that I had way too much of. Started mapping out where I'll be placing some of my PWP's once I finally get the remaining 4 frogs I need to complete my full frog town.

Still have to let go of Ankha, Pashmina, Del and Jacques first. If anyone wants to claim either of those 4 whenever the time comes just let me know.

We're getting a New Leaf stage in Smash Bros. for 3DS.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=93294463&postcount=13790

Definitely agree, most players would love to get Isabelle's picture :(
All of the special NPCs should have pictures, (and more opportunities to learn their back stories), I don't know why they scaled that back in New Leaf. (One of the few disappointments about the game IMO.)

Special NPC Pic List FYI:

Jingle
Mr. Resetti
Don Resetti
Blanca
Zipper T. Bunny
K.K. Slider
Katie

Marvie_3

Banned
Pretty productive day for me. Re-arranged some of my flowers and got rid of some that I had way too much of. Started mapping out where I'll be placing some of my PWP's once I finally get the remaining 4 frogs I need to complete my full frog town.

Still have to let go of Ankha, Pashmina, Del and Jacques first. If anyone wants to claim either of those 4 whenever the time comes just let me know.

Dibs! Hopefully I have a spot open then.

MicH

SNOOOOOOW!!! Gonna make a Snowdad today. I hope more people do the same! Probably gonna do Snowdad > Snowmom > Snowboy > Snowbaby. Get those Snowtyke items outta the way

LadyRiven

Hey folks!

Miiverse seems pretty neat. I'd love to follow y'all on there, so let me know your network IDs! If you want to add mine, it's ladyriven :)

I also like Muffy. She's one of those characters that was really annoying at first, but once I became good friends with her, she became pretty fun. Plus I can always go to her if I get a bee sting. Haha. XD

SuperSah

Banned
Hey folks!

Miiverse seems pretty neat. I'd love to follow y'all on there, so let me know your network IDs! If you want to add mine, it's ladyriven :)

I also like Muffy. She's one of those characters that was really annoying at first, but once I became good friends with her, she became pretty fun. Plus I can always go to her if I get a bee sting. Haha. XD

SuperSah is my ID. :)

Shall follow you too!

Chopper

Bottom-screenshot!

zlCfzROlKbgO4SoAJZ

I might wait to play in the snow. The Dung Beetle doesn't come out 5pm, so anything I do will have to be soft-reset if I want that golden rod today.

Koomaster

Awwww yeah!

tumblr_mxn79uAnHR1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mxn7axJURP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mxn7byjig51swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mxn7d21aJP1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Getting up early today was the right decision. Thought dung beetles were only at night but they are out till 8am. They are skittish like the island bugs; scared away two before I was able to sneak up on one and nab it. :D

Koomaster

Thanks guys! :D
Looks like you don't get the golden net just for completing the bug exhibit though. Thought Blathers would give it to me, but looking at Thonky's site, I have to wait till the next Bug-Off (in June!!!!) and talk to Nat to get it. LAME! Man, they used to just give it to you or mail it to you when you completed the exhibit. :/

BTW Bingo Buddies...
tumblr_mxn890kTBK1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Linius

Yeah, same goes for fishing. Can only get it at the tourney, for shame.

I found two snowballs in my town. Gonna have to see how I make a snowperson with it.

Chopper

Thanks guys! :D
Looks like you don't get the golden net just for completing the bug exhibit though. Thought Blathers would give it to me, but looking at Thonky's site, I have to wait till the next Bug-Off (in June!!!!) and talk to Nat to get it. LAME! Man, they used to just give it to you or mail it to you when you completed the exhibit. :/
What?! I am outraged.

Koomaster

I found two snowballs in my town. Gonna have to see how I make a snowperson with it.
I sort of get why they did it thematically; but maybe Nat/Chip should make a special visit to the player's town for the day just for the occasion of giving them their golden net/rod.

Linius

Finally decided to clean up my storage and use the post office to save my stuff. Didn't even know you have a full locker space there, awesome.

MicH

Great work, Koo! My Bug-list will forever miss the Tarantula and Scorpion.Good thing I got a golden net though.

Gonna build a Snowdad today, too!

Niraj

The fishing one isn't bad though (in a somewhat selfish way) since a good number of us should be finishing that in March, and there are fishing tourneys through May.

Also, congrats Koo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom