• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

DSVr8lp.png

Well, there you have it. Medals.

Mekere

Ok, what does one has to do to build a snowman?! I start a game, notice a snowball well placed near my house and decide to go looking for the other one. I turn, turn, turn again, when I come back.. The snow ball is gone!

Ok, let's admit someone pushed it and destroy it. I find another one, I roll it until huge, put it in a safe place and turn around in the town to find the other one. (didn't find it btw). I come back and.. No snowball!

Seriously!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Should've waited til tonight to make the snowman so I could catch the dung beetle. Derp.

Snowman bingo numbers (Dec 11)

Animekatt: 7
Niraj: 17
Koomaster: 19
bluepolicebox: 25
Linius: 45

Ok, what does one has to do to build a snowman?! I start a game, notice a snowball well placed near my house and decide to go looking for the other one. I turn, turn, turn again, when I come back.. The snow ball is gone!

Ok, let's admit someone pushed it and destroy it. I find another one, I roll it until huge, put it in a safe place and turn around in the town to find the other one. (didn't find it btw). I come back and.. No snowball!

Seriously!

That's weird :/ I didn't know they could just disappear like that

Animekatt

Finally built my stupid perfect snowman. I'm #25 today.

Definitely. I'll get it to you after it's arrived in the mail. (Edit: Sorry, I actually posted mid-sentence.)

Nice, thanks! I just finished the papa too, and my number is 7. You have the number I need as well, so, great. ;D

Edit: Looks like I need Koo's 19 as well. Then the last two numbers I need to finish the row are 32 and 28. Nice.

Oh man, I searched for a good 10 minutes all over my town but I could not find the second snowball. :(
Hopefully when I start up the game for my pm session they'll be in a more favorable spot.

Oh, by the way, my NNID is DandyCrocodile if anybody wanted to follow me. :)

Linius

Hmm, I should have made a screenshot of my bingo card so I don't have to boot up my game every time someone posts a number... :p

Anyways, I see the Dung Beetle should be caught before you build a snowdude. So that's gotta wait till tomorrow then. Here some screenies.

ibkIbZXPd0iAtR.JPG
ibr3fBb6ERo5ld.JPG

So pretty all the snow.

ibaO9WciCkM5ps.JPG
iKNYtJoNcQlWe.JPG

Number 45.

Koomaster

I don't have 17, 45, 7 or 25 on my bingo card. This is some kind of snowman conspiracy. A snowspiracy if you will!

Also is it possible for neighbors to keep pushing unattended snowballs till they roll into something? I know the dung beetle was rolling around my snowballs pretty fast, but they aren't out right now. They shouldn't disappear so I can only blame neighbors?

Niraj

I wonder what would happen if you got two bingos at once.

I guess you'd probably still only get one item, cheap ass snowmen >:eek:

Mekere

I don't have 17, 45, 7 or 25 on my bingo card. This is some kind of snowman conspiracy. A snowspiracy if you will!

Also is it possible for neighbors to keep pushing unattended snowballs till they roll into something? I know the dung beetle was rolling around my snowballs pretty fast, but they aren't out right now. They shouldn't disappear so I can only blame neighbors?

It's the evening for me. Can dung beetles push a big snowball too? :eek:

Linius

Going to grab dinner now but when I'll return I'm going to check if I need any of your numbers. This is good for my badges :D

Roto13

I only see one snowball.

I hope 85% of my town being covered in flowers isn't ruining my chances at getting stuff from snowmen.

Mekere

After multiple save/quit, I finally managed to do a snowman! My number is 2. \o/

@roto13, flowers are not a problem. My town is covered of them too.

zigg

Does anyone know if I'm allowed to plant multiple fertilizers per day?

Obviously I can't buy them from my own store, but…

I only see one snowball.

I hope 85% of my town being covered in flowers isn't ruining my chances at getting stuff from snowmen.
I fear this effect from my trees.

Niraj

After multiple save/quit, I finally managed to do a snowman! My number is 2. \o/

@roto13, flowers are not a problem. My town is covered of them too.

I need 2! 2836-0258-6594

Snowman bingo numbers (Dec 11)

Mekere: 2
Animekatt: 7
Coldsnap: 16
Niraj: 17
Koomaster: 19
bluepolicebox: 25
Linius: 45

Koomaster

I only see one snowball.

They are a little hard to notice if you've got a lot of flowers. They start off about the same size as a flower. They can also be behind trees as well. If you looked all over and can't find them, go inside and reset their locations. My town is filled to the brim with flowers too and I didn't find either of mine first thing this morning, had to reset a few times.

Edit: I should say I found one of mine by accidentally bumping into it and hearing it roll around, haha. Didn't see it at first.

Does anyone know if I'm allowed to plant multiple fertilizers per day?

Obviously I can't buy them from my own store, but…

I fear this effect from my trees.
You can plant multiple bags of fertilizer and they both work like normal. Don't know if you can plant two bags beside each other and they produce better results. I planted two bags in two separate flower patches.

Roto13

I guess having to hunt for fossils behind flowers and bushes every day isn't enough. :p Now I get to hunt for snowballs too.

Koomaster

Visiting BPB real quick since she had her town open already. I'll stop by after. :D

edit: I'm going to open up for BPB real quick and then I'll head over to Niraj's town and then Linius' :p
I need to visit you for your 48 when you are done visiting others of course.

Added your FC.
Mine: My FC: 0903-3656-0179

Yeah, I'm only going to go for the ice set. Just need to build a snowmam and then collect snowflakes. Seems like the least frustrating of the bunch.

I'm sure someone will let me catalog the snowman set at least, right? ;)

<3 you guys.

I'll help you get the ice stuff if I can. Otherwise, yeah, I just wanna cat things. I'll tip. I don't really want to worry about making perfect anything.

Should've waited til tonight to make the snowman so I could catch the dung beetle. Derp.

Oooh. I'm gonna wait to roll mine then. Get my dung beetle over with tonight.

The bingo thing... man... was this in the old games? I don't remember it at all. :/

Also, Kiki is in boxes today if anyone is interested. I'll probably open up some time after 12:30 p.m. PST.

Mekere

Visiting BPB real quick since she had her town open already. I'll stop by after. :D

She has a nice looking town! Hopefully I'll be able to get the time to visit it!

Koo, I'm dropping by, thanks a lot. Need to make it real quick unfortunately, I need to make dinner :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom